Doxing On Forums

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Doxing On Forums

Postby Major » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:02 pm

McAz wrote:
Major wrote:McTurdy knows what a ponthook is but he is too embarrassed to say, so am I with females reading here.

I wasn't in the army starbold so I have no idea about this army term or how you practised it. Nor will I be embarrassed if and when you reveal the meaning behind this increasingly tedious nonsense.

I am considering our forum laydiz ya studmukker
Last edited by Major on Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:04 pm

Major wrote:
McAz wrote:
Major wrote:McTurdy knows what a ponthook is but he is too embarrassed to say, so am I with females reading here.

I wasn't in the army starbold so I have no idea about this army term or how you practised it. Nor will I be embarrassed if and when you reveal the meaning behind this increasingly tedious nonsense.

I am considering our forum laydiz ya studmuffin.

Hang about .... as well as having coffin legs he's also an oversexed piece of bread?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Major » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:08 pm

I think it is time for myself to a bit of retaliating to you, Rolly, ya have had a free ride so far.
Major
Twat.

Postby McAz » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:08 pm

Major wrote:
McAz wrote:

I am considering our forum laydiz ya studmukker

Considering them for what starbold - bottling? :ooer:
McAz

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:23 pm

Major wrote:I think it is time for myself to a bit of retaliating to you, Rolly, ya have had a free ride so far.

Oh 'eck :doomed:
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Star » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:32 pm

Major wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Major wrote:Will someone please explain exactly what DOXING is???????

Will someone also kindly explain any harm which has been done on forums due to DOXING

I have a rough idea of its meaning but would like the forum view.

PLEASE do not troll, be serious .

Well Mcazz answered your question quickly and politely can you now return the favourt and explain what ponthooking is?

A favour to a ponthook, you must be joking Rolly

I thought you would know being a country kid.

Tiz an old army saying

Sounds naughty to me Major :laughing:
Star

Postby Stooo » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:37 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Major wrote:I think it is time for myself to a bit of retaliating to you, Rolly, ya have had a free ride so far.

I've got some newly manufactured bum tape for only £2.99 a roll.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:39 pm

Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

I'll be in touch ......
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Stooo » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:47 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

I'll be in touch ......

It's good for eradicating intestinal worms as well, spread the word! :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Handy andy » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:09 pm

If Major Stormee Stormbold has anyghing to do with inteatinal worms, he would have been behind the guy, backscuttling him and pushing the worms further in.
Handy andy

Postby Snookerballs » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:09 am

Starbold , We are now in the 21st Century, I am sure most women reading this Forum are broad minded enough these days to accept what you say
Come out of the last decade and tell us what Ponthook means ! :dunno:
Snookerballs

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:19 am

Snookerballs wrote:

Starbold , We are now in the 21st Century, I am sure most women reading this Forum are broad minded enough these days to accept what you say

Last century at least.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Major » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:22 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:

Last century at least.

The thing is Rolly, yourself and McOberon the pothook are fully paid up members of the hoi polloi, the low breeding of such a band find it inherent/inborn and do not know any different than to treat females with caveman like attitudes, we of the upper class have decorum, manners and show respect to them and anyone who merits such.
I feel sorry for the likes of yourself Rolly and McTurd who do not ave the chance to improve your lot, keep trying, you could make the grade with luck.
Vile talk in the company of females is not tolerated by us.

You and McTurdy thrive on the filth posted by Brummy scummy Dean, that in itself proves low breeding, respectable people would condemn such.

Please try harder.
Major
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:55 am

Major wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:

Last century at least.

The thing is Rolly, yourself and McOberon the pothook are fully paid up members of the hoi polloi, the low breeding of such a band find it inherent/inborn and do not know any different than to treat females with caveman like attitudes, we of the upper class have decorum, manners and show respect to them and anyone who merits such.
I feel sorry for the likes of yourself Rolly and McTurd who do not ave the chance to improve your lot, keep trying, you could make the grade with luck.

You and McTurdy thrive on the filth posted by Brummy scummy Dean, that in itself proves low breeding, respectable people would condemn such.

Please try harder.

Imagining yourself above others is I suppose one way of feeling good about yourself.
Maybe the only way for some of you but I will try harder Major I promise ...... :pmsl:
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Major » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:03 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Major wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:

Last century at least.

Please try harder.

Imagining yourself above others is I suppose one way of feeling good about yourself.
Maybe the only way for some of you but I will try harder Major I promise ...... :pmsl:

RollyI feel extremely good and proud of my life so far.

I am pleased for you to try harder as you will feel good about ones self

I luv a laff.
Major
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug