DS and DTV - Part 81

Big Threads

DS and DTV - Part 81

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:20 am

Guest wrote:
Reading these threads I'd say that jp constantly talking about real men, hot-blooded males, 7-inch cocks, state of men's arses and stuff like that can make the aggression look like it has a sexual element to it, but I don't thinks it's deliberate sexual harasssment, jp lets his temper get the better of him and he just posts the first bit of shite which comes to mind, then he ups the ante when he gets a response he doesn't like - he just doesn't know when to stop.Or that what's appropriate in one place may not be elsewhere.
Dean calling jp a rapist, paedo etc., that's just Dean being the cunt that he's spent years on the Internet being.For all that jp can be an utter pain in the arse, and this is dogs where pretty much anything goes, that's totally on a new level of cuntyness. Not one of his better moments. :hand:

Yeah, I agree with this guesty. I can see where the sex bit comes from, but to me it Is mostly jokes that don’t go down well that get twisted into something they weren’t. The arse thing for example. It went from thread to thread and became JP being totally obsessed with arses. Which I don’t think he is, but the point gets argued so fucking much it starts to feel like it is.
At lot of it has to do with the person pushing that point too. The arse thing has been pushed and pushed by someone, the shit joke about dicks before is joining it. But his downfall here is his temper. He has a really bad fucking temper.

Dean is a bit different for me. Dean is typical internet troll. It’s for the reaction. He doesn’t really give a fuck if it’s believed, or if people like him or agree with him, he does it because JP will reply to it. Every. Single. Time. Which is why I ignore It. Dean doesn’t actually strike me as a bad person, just a wind up cunt. I don’t agree with it, I wouldn’t do it, but to keep challenging him is pointless.

And so ends NNs psychoanalysis. :gigglesnshit: Yeah, I was probably wise to change my mind about a career in psychology. :ooer:
NastyNickers

Re: DS and DTV - Part 80

Postby jp761 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:20 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Well there you go again.
Getting aggressive when you don't like hearing how much you creep women out.
You creep women out JP.
Getting aggressive won't change that FACT.

Some women. He’s never creeped me out.
He’s done my fucking head in and I have my own reasons for thinking he’s an arse, but he hasn’t creeped me out.

I think his jokes miss the mark sometimes, and this is why he could be perceived as creepy. Like the arse comment to you. I think that was supposed to be a joke, but it didn’t go down well.

I didn't say all women.
But it's certainly more than a couple.
Your creep radar is probably better than mine, I've been too nice to the creep.
He seems to think being chatty to him means more than it does.
I don't think many women talk to him irl.
Hardly anyone on here spoke to him until it all kicked off.
We've put him on the map. He was a zero, now he's a visible zero.
Night. :Hiya:
It's not often I've seen a post as wrong as yours.
jp761

Postby Dean » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:20 am

Holly wrote:
Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:
Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:This shit better not carry on tomorrow, I'm sick of it :roll:

I’d start banning people if it was me... :snooty:

...and who would you suggest I ban?

If I was you, I’d give both Jp and I a severe warning, saying the next time we spam this thread with our shite we can both expect 24 hours off. If it persists after a ban then make it longer.

Or if it helps you out you can ban me and hope it goes quiet on here, I don’t mind taking one for the team... :snooty:

So you're basically just checking how far you can go, right?

OK, you and jp, take this as a ...SEVERE WARNING ...if this should continue tomorrow, you will both cop a ban!!!!!

Thanks for the suggestion, couldn't have done it without you :thumbsup:

Warning received Holly... :thumbsup:
Dean

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:21 am

jp761 wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
jp761 wrote:Ok LM.

Of course I'm going to get aggressive towards some of the bullshit I read. And it is bullshit. Other women I've conversed with think different, the one's who don't go on forums to blatantly cause shit. They tend to not get involved though, not in their nature.

Fuck sleep. Reading all this shit on here doesn't help induce sleep. I can handle 5 hrs.

And yeah fuck this shit.

We can all get aggressive.
But only you are managing creepy.
I'm not creepy. That's just your perception doesn't make it fact, and several people thought you were out of order the other day. Maybe look at yourself instead of blaming me.

You think I'm going to ask people on here about whether or not I should find you creepy?
:brickwall:
Lady Murasaki

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:23 am

jp761 wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Well there you go again.
You creep women out JP.

He’s done my fucking head in and I have my own reasons for thinking he’s an arse, but he hasn’t creeped me out.

I think his jokes miss the mark sometimes, and this is why he could be perceived as creepy. Like the arse comment to you. I think that was supposed to be a joke, but it didn’t go down well.
And who doesn't miss the mark at times on here, or do somewhat appropriate things. I remember the elephant dick gif of yours. lol I'm actually quite low down on the list around here when it comes to doing this kind of stuff.

And that joke some people got it others didn't. It's just personal perception, it doesn't have to mean someone is creepy or whatever.

I didn’t say it’s only you with the shit sense of humour JP. But yeah, yours is followed up with outright aggression and insults and cuntery when you either don’t get it, or can’t understand why others don’t get it.

I regretted posting a elephant spinning his dick trunk about, I deleted it, apologised and had a laugh about it.

See the difference?
Last edited by NastyNickers on Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
NastyNickers

Postby Holly » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:23 am

McAz wrote:
Dean wrote:
McAz wrote:
Dean wrote:If I was you, I’d give both Jp and I a severe warning, saying the next time we spam this thread with our shite we can both expect 24 hours off. If it persists after a ban then make it longer.

Or if it helps you out you can ban me and hope it goes quiet on here, I don’t mind taking one for the team... :snooty:

I'm completely impartial as you know, Dean but I don't think you deserve a ban - noble of you to offer though. :thumbsup:

I’m a team player mate, Dogs will always come first for me...

I think most people know that, Dean - if only more would follow your example.

:thud:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Fletch » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:24 am

jp761 wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Well there you go again.
You creep women out JP.

And who doesn't miss the mark at times on here, or do somewhat appropriate things. I remember the elephant dick gif of yours. lol I'm actually quite low down on the list around here when it comes to doing this kind of stuff.

And that joke some people got it others didn't. It's just personal perception, it doesn't have to mean someone is creepy or whatever.

That was funny JP and most everyone saw it that way. It wasn't malicious at all.
Fletch

Postby Dean » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:24 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
Reading these threads I'd say that jp constantly talking about real men, hot-blooded males, 7-inch cocks, state of men's arses and stuff like that can make the aggression look like it has a sexual element to it, but I don't thinks it's deliberate sexual harasssment, jp lets his temper get the better of him and he just posts the first bit of shite which comes to mind, then he ups the ante when he gets a response he doesn't like - he just doesn't know when to stop.Or that what's appropriate in one place may not be elsewhere.
Dean calling jp a rapist, paedo etc., that's just Dean being the cunt that he's spent years on the Internet being.For all that jp can be an utter pain in the arse, and this is dogs where pretty much anything goes, that's totally on a new level of cuntyness. Not one of his better moments. :hand:

Yeah, I agree with this guesty. I can see where the sex bit comes from, but to me it Is mostly jokes that don’t go down well that get twisted into something they weren’t. The arse thing for example. It went from thread to thread and became JP being totally obsessed with arses. Which I don’t think he is, but the point gets argued so fucking much it starts to feel like it is.
At lot of it has to do with the person pushing that point too. The arse thing has been pushed and pushed by someone, the shit joke about dicks before is joining it. But his downfall here is his temper. He has a really bad fucking temper.

Dean is a bit different for me. Dean is typical internet troll. It’s for the reaction. He doesn’t really give a fuck if it’s believed, or if people like him or agree with him, he does it because JP will reply to it. Every. Single. Time. Which is why I ignore It. Dean doesn’t actually strike me as a bad person, just a wind up cunt. I don’t agree with it, I wouldn’t do it, but to keep challenging him is pointless.

And so ends NNs psychoanalysis. :gigglesnshit: Yeah, I was probably wise to change my mind about a career in psychology. :ooer:

If you repeat something enough times, it will get discussed whether it’s true or not. 40 odd pages today are testament to that. It’s like watching a social experiment play out... :laughing:
Dean

Postby Holly » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:24 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:

Voice of reason :thumbsup: I keep liking you more each day :smilin:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby jp761 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:25 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don't have a really bad temper. :shake head: As for the rest not going to address any of that again now. I will say though perception plays a big part, like the guest saying I constantly do those things. That's completely wrong, I've posted plenty of stuff in other threads, arses are mentioned very rarely. I do notice one or two posters who mention arses a fair bit though, more than me.
jp761

Postby Holly » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:29 am

NastyNickers wrote:
jp761 wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Well there you go again.
You creep women out JP.

I didn’t say it’s only you with the shit sense of humour JP. But yeah, yours is followed up with outright aggression and insults and cuntery when you either don’t get it, or can’t understand why others don’t get it.

I regretted posting a elephant spinning his dick trunk about, I deleted it, apologised and had a laugh about it.

See the difference?

There was absolutely nothing wrong with the elephant pic, it was really funny...it was just better deleted just in case someone is reading Dogs from work and a co worker or even the boss walks past :paranoid:

That's why we don't really allow avies that are a bit too saucy, not because we are prude.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:31 am

Holly wrote:
McAz wrote:
Dean wrote:
McAz wrote:
Dean wrote:If I was you, I’d give both Jp and I a severe warning, saying the next time we spam this thread with our shite we can both expect 24 hours off. If it persists after a ban then make it longer.

I'm completely impartial as you know, Dean but I don't think you deserve a ban - noble of you to offer though. :thumbsup:

I’m a team player mate, Dogs will always come first for me...

I think most people know that, Dean - if only more would follow your example.

:thud:

Just speaking as I find. His contribution to forum life is insuperable. Bravo Dean! :Wiiiine!:
Last edited by McAz on Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
McAz

Postby jp761 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:32 am

NastyNickers wrote:
jp761 wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Well there you go again.
You creep women out JP.

See the difference?
Outright aggression, a little difficult online. And I can guarantee you I've never smashed my laptop screen. Just replying back. My humour isn't bad, when the material is good. Who is going to comeback with comedy gold when vile things are being said to them, it's hardly what I would call good material to work with.
jp761

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:33 am

Dean wrote:If you repeat something enough times, it will get discussed whether it’s true or not. 40 odd pages today are testament to that. It’s like watching a social experiment play out... :laughing:

I don’t think people realise you’re actually playing more than just Jp, too. The puppet master comment earlier was bang on.

Still. You are a cunt. But you’re such a cunt there’s no point telling you you’re a cunt. I’d fucking hate to be a mod when you’re about though. :laughing:
NastyNickers

Postby Vam » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:34 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Well there you go again.
You creep women out JP.

It's no secret he drives me batshit with the OCD spam, and the weird delusions of his own importance. A comedian, he ain't! But creepy? Nah, other than that bizarre 'fisting' thing, not really.

But hey, it's all about labels here, right? :dunno: Jealous, old, ugly, menopausal, battleaxe, giddy, mad, fake, snowflake, buy mirrors!!, stalker, etc...

Keep repeating on an endless loop and hope you can make people think twice. But it's all Just banter at the end of the day. I mean, who the fuck could possibly care about being repeatedly labelled a rapist, a sex pest, and a child molester?
Vam

Next

Return to The Archive