California House Of Horror.

A right load of bollocks...

Re: California House Of Horror.

Postby Bella » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:15 pm

Lambert wrote:They have determined that all of the children are the biological children of both parents.

Where did you see that?

Following all this on a sleuthing forum, so weird!

https://www.today.com/video/louise-turp ... 2596163911

The full videos of the Elvis wedding vows are so uncomfortable to watch, the middle boy especially :bawlin:
Bella

Postby Vicky » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:07 am

Despite pleading with the authorities to be allowed to stay together, the Turpin's thirteen children will be split up.

The seven adult children are being moved to a special care centre, because they have developmental issues and the younger children, will be split into two groups and placed in foster homes.
Vicky

Postby Nucks » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:53 am

Vicks wrote:Despite pleading with the authorities to be allowed to stay together, the Turpin's thirteen children will be split up.

The seven adult children are being moved to a special care centre, because they have developmental issues and the younger children, will be split into two groups and placed in foster homes.

I feel very sad for those kids. As much as their existence was abusive and dysfunctional, to them it will have been normal and to be split up will be even more trauma added to their hurt. I do understand how logistically difficult it would be to find ONE foster home for them all. I hope they will be able to stay in contact with one another.
Nucks

Postby Vicky » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:40 am

Nucks wrote:
Vicks wrote:Despite pleading with the authorities to be allowed to stay together, the Turpin's thirteen children will be split up.

I feel very sad for those kids. As much as their existence was abusive and dysfunctional, to them it will have been normal and to be split up will be even more trauma added to their hurt. I do understand how logistically difficult it would be to find ONE foster home for them all. I hope they will be able to stay in contact with one another.

Apparently twenty families were prepared to foster all the children together, but the authorities said no.

I think it would help with their recovery to be kept together.

An injection has banned the Turpin's from coming within 500 years of their children.

They said it was in case they asked any of the children to go and visit them in prison.
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:41 am

The Turpin's were in court again on Thursday.

He looked as if he didn't know what day it was and she had a huge grin on her face.

I think she's going to kid-on, she's insane.
Vicky

Postby Nucks » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:28 am

I’m not bothered if they claim insanity, as long as they are kept away from the kids. They will still face some kind of incarceration for what they did, matters little whether it’s prison or an asylum.
Nucks

Postby Vicky » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:12 pm

Nucks wrote:I’m not bothered if they claim insanity, as long as they are kept away from the kids. They will still face some kind of incarceration for what they did, matters little whether it’s prison or an asylum.

I read they would get a minimum of 95 years if convicted of all the charges.

That's one good thing about America, they give out decent sentences.

Unlike the UK.
Vicky

Postby Lambert » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:40 pm

Bella wrote:
Lambert wrote:They have determined that all of the children are the biological children of both parents.

Where did you see that?

Following all this on a sleuthing forum, so weird!

https://www.today.com/video/louise-turp ... 2596163911

The full videos of the Elvis wedding vows are so uncomfortable to watch, the middle boy especially :bawlin:

It was reported in all the major news media.
Lambert

Postby Vicky » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:17 am

Different case, but similar circumstances.

Nicole Finn has been sentenced to three life sentences after she was convicted of the first degree murder of her adopted daughter and guilty of kidnapping Natalie's siblings.

Finn keeped her adopted children locked in a room and starved them.

Finn's sentences will run consecutively rather than concurrently.

One of the children taped that message to the window of the room they were locked in, to try and get help.

Sixteen year old Natalie Finn was found lying on the filthy floor of the disgusting room wearing an adult nappy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5320767/Horrific-note-child-mom-starved-daughter-seen.html#comments
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:19 am

It's hard to imagine the depravity of some people.

Seriously, i can't get my head round the evil some people do.
Vicky

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:27 am

Why would someone do that to a child, or is it all about power and control or bcos they can for whatever warped reason, and bcos the USA is such a vast country, how many more kids are in danger in this manner, being locked up by deranged nutjobs or weirdo religious fanatics......... :dunno:
Mickyboy

Postby Text » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:44 am

Vicks wrote:Image .....

That evil dad looks the spit of Ilie Nastse. I can't get past that. He was a hell raising bad boy in his day.

Text

Postby Fletch » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:03 am

Vicks wrote:
Nucks wrote:

Apparently twenty families were prepared to foster all the children together, but the authorities said no.

An injection has banned the Turpin's from coming within 500 years of their children.

They said it was in case they asked any of the children to go and visit them in prison.

Why on earth wouldn't the authorities let the kids stay together, especially as there were families willing to take them?

I hate to say but the welfare of kids taken in to care in the US is not so good. There is a lot about it on US sites I've been on whilst following the corruption unfold in US. Been well over a year now and people comment on kids going missing, trafficking, corruption and warnings about something called operation underground railroad. Purported to be an NGO to help trafficked and runaway children it does have some dubious characters and a patchy record. Bit like the secret child courts here, decisions made behind closed doors and nobody knows what goes on.

As for the parents, I think the mother is mentally disturbed. More so than the father but they both must be a bit mentally unstable to have done what they did.
Fletch

Postby Nucks » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:56 am

Fletch wrote:
Vicks wrote:
Nucks wrote:

Why on earth wouldn't the authorities let the kids stay together, especially as there were families willing to take them?

I hate to say but the welfare of kids taken in to care in the US is not so good. There is a lot about it on US sites I've been on whilst following the corruption unfold in US. Been well over a year now and people comment on kids going missing, trafficking, corruption and warnings about something called operation underground railroad. Purported to be an NGO to help trafficked and runaway children it does have some dubious characters and a patchy record. Bit like the secret child courts here, decisions made behind closed doors and nobody knows what goes on.

As for the parents, I think the mother is mentally disturbed. More so than the father but they both must be a bit mentally unstable to have done what they did.

There’s a possibility that the families who were willing to foster weren’t suitable, ie. home not big enough, safety issues, etc. Another aspect is trying to offer these kids a somewhat normal life, and you’d have to admit that bringing so many kids in all at once would attract attention, it would be fairly obvious who they were, whereas three kids would make it easier to go relatively unnoticed by media. There will be a natural curiosity to see the kids now that the story has received such widespread coverage, so probably best to shield them from that if they can. Hopefully they will still see each other as they grow up.
Nucks

Postby Lambert » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:22 pm

Probably a good thing that they're split up. The older children will have different needs and it'll be easier to put each child into an environment that's right for them. I presume they will remain in contact. Hopefully the boys have had a decent haircut by now.
Lambert

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms