To Everyone I've Upset......

A right load of bollocks...

To Everyone I've Upset......

Postby Mickyboy » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:17 am

Over the years.......

I'm really sorry and please forgive me........if you can...........
User avatar
Mickyboy
 
Posts: 5453
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:45 pm

Re: To Everyone I've Upset......

Postby Gabby » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:19 am

Mickyboy wrote:Over the years.......

I'm really sorry and please forgive me........if you can...........


I forgive you for all the bans you inflicted upon me! :mrgreen:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 16707
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: To Everyone I've Upset......

Postby Mickyboy » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:20 am

Poca wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:Over the years.......

I'm really sorry and please forgive me........if you can...........


I forgive you for all the bans you inflicted upon me! :mrgreen:


Cheers pokes what a good start.......... :yess: :thumbsup:
User avatar
Mickyboy
 
Posts: 5453
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:45 pm

Re: To Everyone I've Upset......

Postby McAz » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:22 am

Do you forgive everyone who has upset you, Micky?
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 31130
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: To Everyone I've Upset......

Postby Mickyboy » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:23 am

McAz wrote:Do you forgive everyone who has upset you, Micky?


Maybe mac, depends whom it was and what was said..........
User avatar
Mickyboy
 
Posts: 5453
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:45 pm

Re: To Everyone I've Upset......

Postby McAz » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:25 am

Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:Do you forgive everyone who has upset you, Micky?


Maybe mac, depends whom it was and what was said..........

Dig deep - and maybe others will dig deep for you.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 31130
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: To Everyone I've Upset......

Postby Dean » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:29 am

You’re not sorry, you’re just bored.
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 35616
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: To Everyone I've Upset......

Postby Puzzler » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:46 am

Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:Do you forgive everyone who has upset you, Micky?


Maybe mac, depends whom it was and what was said..........

Ignore the trolling tranny c**t Deena, Mick. It takes a big man to apologise
User avatar
Puzzler
 
Posts: 6954
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:07 pm
Location: A brave new world

Re: To Everyone I've Upset......

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:49 am

Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:Do you forgive everyone who has upset you, Micky?


Maybe mac, depends whom it was and what was said..........



Dear Michael

You have already contradicted your OP. In that you was ready to forgive all and couple of posts down, its 'depends.'

I forgave you a long while back when I heard the Major talking about the 'Bed' incident, say not more, nudge, nudge, wink, wink and all that malarkey. :shake head:

I honestly pitty you like I pitty Lambartsimpson, VR3stoma and of course, your lover/Deane.

Have a cheap beer can on me as cheap beer suits you

I'm off llooking for a groom on the internet :smilin:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: To Everyone I've Upset......

Postby Gabby » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:49 am

Puzzler wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:Do you forgive everyone who has upset you, Micky?


Maybe mac, depends whom it was and what was said..........

Ignore the trolling tranny c**t Deena, Mick. It takes a big man to apologise


Do you know Micky from all his FH forums Puzzler?
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 16707
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: To Everyone I've Upset......

Postby Puzzler » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:59 am

Poca wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:Do you forgive everyone who has upset you, Micky?


Maybe mac, depends whom it was and what was said..........

Ignore the trolling tranny c**t Deena, Mick. It takes a big man to apologise


Do you know Micky from all his FH forums Puzzler?

No, am more familiar with DTV and DS.
User avatar
Puzzler
 
Posts: 6954
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:07 pm
Location: A brave new world

Re: To Everyone I've Upset......

Postby Gabby » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:00 am

Puzzler wrote:
Poca wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:Do you forgive everyone who has upset you, Micky?


Maybe mac, depends whom it was and what was said..........

Ignore the trolling tranny c**t Deena, Mick. It takes a big man to apologise


Do you know Micky from all his FH forums Puzzler?

No, am more familiar with DTV and DS.


Nuff said then :razz:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 16707
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: To Everyone I've Upset......

Postby McAz » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:01 am

But when did Dean become a tranny? :dunno:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 31130
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: To Everyone I've Upset......

Postby Dean » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:01 am

Puzzler wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:Do you forgive everyone who has upset you, Micky?


Maybe mac, depends whom it was and what was said..........

Ignore the trolling tranny c**t Deena, Mick. It takes a big man to apologise


I thought you had me on ignore? :wubbers:
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 35616
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: To Everyone I've Upset......

Postby Gabby » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:02 am

McAz wrote:But when did Dean become a tranny? :dunno:


Every weekend :thumbsup:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 16707
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests