To Everyone I've Upset......

A right load of bollocks...

Re: To Everyone I've Upset......

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:34 am

Mickyboy wrote:
I was supposed to trust trop after the way he'd treated me over the years, don't think so fen......

What do you think he would have done?
Raggamuffin

Postby Mickyboy » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:36 am

Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Star wrote:FH was a lovely forum Micky, but unfortunately you fucked it up, with your headmasters attitude.
Coming on in a bad mood doesn’t set a good example to members... Then you let all the CM lot on
and I’m sorry but it went downhill from then, IMO. Then you made them mods and admin, what were
you thinking? But of course you weren’t thinking. Poor DT tried to keep it going as the forum it was once
but the damage had been done.
Trop did his best, but he was only keeping it going till the rent came to an end.

So stop blaming others Micky and take responsibility and own it!!!

Fuck off star

Your apology thread is going well again...

Don't tell me you actually thought I was being serious with this thread Dean.........I just like people to keep talking about me good or bad lol........ :gigglesnshit: and if you believe that you're even more stupid than I thought Dean........ :cool:
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:36 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Dean wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Trop would have to have the founder account in order to offer it to Micky. Did DT hand the whole thing over to him then?

The founder account, yes.

Ah right. I remember that he offered it to Micky, but Micky was a bit hesitant for some reason.

edna told him it was a trick & he believed her, stupid old twat could have had 'his' forum back.

iirc it's somewhere on emaul that trop & ali paid ashton money to keep the thing limping along when trop was trying to give it to micky. why they bothered i don't know.

Postby Mickyboy » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:37 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
I was supposed to trust trop after the way he'd treated me over the years, don't think so fen......

Stitched me up.......
Mickyboy

Postby Dean » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:37 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Star wrote:FH was a lovely forum Micky, but unfortunately you fucked it up, with your headmasters attitude.
Coming on in a bad mood doesn’t set a good example to members... Then you let all the CM lot on
and I’m sorry but it went downhill from then, IMO. Then you made them mods and admin, what were
you thinking? But of course you weren’t thinking. Poor DT tried to keep it going as the forum it was once
Trop did his best, but he was only keeping it going till the rent came to an end.

Fuck off star

Don't tell me you actually thought I was being serious with this thread Dean.........I just like people to keep talking about me good or bad lol........ :gigglesnshit: and if you believe that you're even more stupid than I thought Dean........ :cool:

But I thought you hated trolls on forums?
Dean

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:38 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Fuck off star

you never learn, do you?

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:39 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Dean wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Dean wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Can anyone remind me what Trop did to FH and how he did it? It belonged to DT didn't it?

DT finally saw the light and sacked Micky as a Mod. DT then made trop Admin, it was already a ghost town by that time. Trop offered it to Micky but he refused it. Eventually the license just run out and it closed...

Trop would have to have the founder account in order to offer it to Micky. Did DT hand the whole thing over to him then?

Ah right. I remember that he offered it to Micky, but Micky was a bit hesitant for some reason.

Micky wanted others to do all the grafting as usual. He wanted all the glory but non of the actual responsibility. That's cos he's a thick prat who cant run a tap let alone a forum.

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:39 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Stitched me up.......

How?
Raggamuffin

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:39 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Stitched me up.......

stitched you up how, though, micky? giving you a forum him & ali had paid for was stitching you up?

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:40 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Fuck off star

That's really not very nice Micky. You cry wolf too often.
Raggamuffin

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:41 am

The problem is that all your forums haven't actually been yours have they? Someone else always set them up for you and merely made you admin. That means they can close the forum any time they like.
Raggamuffin

Postby Dean » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:42 am

Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Dean wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

edna told him it was a trick & he believed her, stupid old twat could have had 'his' forum back.

iirc it's somewhere on emaul that trop & ali paid ashton money to keep the thing limping along when trop was trying to give it to micky. why they bothered i don't know.

It was never his forum, true. He was just a Mod on there that DT used to drum up members. DT knew putting an intellectually challenged monkey in charge of the buttons would be comedy gold for a forum, and he was proved right...
Dean

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:47 am

Mickyboy wrote:Don't tell me you actually thought I was being serious with this thread Dean.........I just like people to keep talking about me good or bad lol........ :gigglesnshit: and if you believe that you're even more stupid than I thought Dean........ :cool:

Mickyboy is making Dean look a right twat...

Postby Major » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:16 pm

Poca wrote:
McAz wrote:But when did Dean become a tranny? :dunno:

Every weekend :thumbsup:

:Wiiiine!:

Good answer, Poca.
Major
Twat.

Postby Dean » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:Don't tell me you actually thought I was being serious with this thread Dean.........I just like people to keep talking about me good or bad lol........ :gigglesnshit: and if you believe that you're even more stupid than I thought Dean........ :cool:

Mickyboy is making Dean look a right twat...

I pointed out he was trolling in my first post in this thread... :snooty:
Dean

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms