Markets Crash?

Re: Markets Crash?

Postby Lionel Jesse » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:13 pm

Fletch wrote:
Lionel Jesse wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Does the rise of Eurasia herald a new world order?

The fact that you can travel overland from Shanghai to Lisbon seemed irrelevant during the cold war. The Berlin Wall divided Europe. Mao’s China was isolated and inward-looking.

But with the fall of the wall and the opening of China, these politically imposed barriers are coming down and the Eurasian landmass is once again emerging as a distinct entity, with great economic and strategic significance. In particular, China’s “Belt and Road” initiative is creating new infrastructure links that highlight the commercial potential of linking Europe and Asia by land.

Bruno Maçães believes that the re-emergence of Eurasia as a contiguous and coherent landmass is the most important factor in an emerging new world order. The 21st century, he argues, will not be American or Asian, but rather “Eurasian” — dominated by the >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
https://www.ft.com/content/a0f95ce6-fab ... 9be7f3120a .... sorry it's from one of those conspiracy sites.

This from the Financial Times is conspiracy too Jesse?
You answer nothing.
You contribute zero.
What do you think of this article?

trying to compare the well respected FT to zerohedge is laughable.

Contributing nonsense is worthless fella...

Now you've attacked the messenger a few times, maybe you can point out the articles that are false or CT's? :thumbsup:

In regards to zerohedge, all of it.

I mean, Tyler himself says so. Then theres there relationship with Gateway Pundit and Info Wars.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/the-men-b ... ked-2016-4 also gives an idea of the sort of people behind the site.
Lionel Jesse

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:16 pm

Guest wrote:So fletch is a wizz trader no doubt with all his insight into the markets....

....its never the successful people you here spouting ct's :smilin:

Whoever you are you also think that Reuters and The Financial Times are conspiracy sites?
That's hear by the way.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Lionel Jesse » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:16 pm

Basically its 2 fans of FightClub...
Lionel Jesse

Postby Lionel Jesse » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:20 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:So fletch is a wizz trader no doubt with all his insight into the markets....

Whoever you are you also think that Reuters and The Financial Times are conspiracy sites?
That's hear by the way.

That you even try and compare the two is hilarious. It really is. Desperate stuff.
Lionel Jesse

Postby McAz » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:21 pm

Lionel Jesse wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

That's hear by the way.

That you even try and compare the two is hilarious. It really is. Desperate stuff.

Where is the comparison? :scratch:
McAz

Postby Lionel Jesse » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:27 pm

McAz wrote:
Lionel Jesse wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

That's hear by the way.

Since stating that he was a CTist and that zero hedge is a conspiracy site, hes been trying to equate that to claiming the FT and Reuters are also conspiracy sites. Its desperately hilarious.
Lionel Jesse

Postby McAz » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:29 pm

Lionel Jesse wrote:
McAz wrote:
Lionel Jesse wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

That's hear by the way.

Since stating that he was a CTist and that zero hedge is a conspiracy site, hes been trying to equate that to claiming the FT and Reuters are also conspiracy sites. Its desperately hilarious.

I don't think he was - he was simply pointing out how daft it would be to suggest that Reuters and The Financial Times could be CT sites.
McAz

Postby Lionel Jesse » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:33 pm

No, he was clearly equating them. Nobody made any suggestion that either were conspiracy sites, because it would be ridiculous to suggest so.

Zerohedge however....
Lionel Jesse

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:34 pm

McAz wrote:
Lionel Jesse wrote:
McAz wrote:
Lionel Jesse wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Whoever you are you also think that Reuters and The Financial Times are conspiracy sites?
That's hear by the way.

I don't think he was - he was simply pointing out how daft it would be to suggest that Reuters and The Financial Times could be CT sites.

I haven't even mentioned Zero Hedge or linked to it or said I'm a CTer.
I keep providing him with mainstream links and keeps telling me I'm posting CT stuff.
The guy isn't only an egotist he's also a fucking idiot.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:34 pm

Lionel Jesse wrote:No, he was clearly equating them. Nobody made any suggestion that either were conspiracy sites, because it would be ridiculous to suggest so.

Zerohedge however....

Proof you're a fucking idiot.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Fletch » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:38 pm

Lionel Jesse wrote:

I mean, Tyler himself says so. Then theres there relationship with Gateway Pundit and Info Wars.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/the-men-b ... ked-2016-4 also gives an idea of the sort of people behind the site.

Viper tried the exact same thing a while ago. Hmm...

So the articles then, the CT ones and fake news ones. Any links to them yet? :dunno:
Fletch

Postby Lionel Jesse » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:51 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:The guy isn't only an egotist he's also a fucking idiot.

To clarify, you are clearly a conspiracy theorist. Try reading your posts earlier in the thread.

Fletch posted the links to zerohedge, which is also a conspiracy site.

You immediately started equating me stating the zerohedge isnt credible, by comparing it to the FT and reuters.

I understand that you and a few others here are always patting each other on the back and when posters dont conform, it hurts. The echo chamber was your safe space.
Lionel Jesse

Postby McAz » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:53 pm

Fletch wrote:
Lionel Jesse wrote:

Viper tried the exact same thing a while ago. Hmm...

So the articles then, the CT ones and fake news ones. Any links to them yet? :dunno:

Yes indeed - hmm... :roll:
McAz

Postby Fletch » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:53 pm

Lionel Jesse wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:The guy isn't only an egotist he's also a fucking idiot.

To clarify, you are clearly a conspiracy theorist. Try reading your posts earlier in the thread.

Fletch posted the links to zerohedge, which is also a conspiracy site.

You immediately started equating me stating the zerohedge isnt credible, by comparing it to the FT and reuters.

I understand that you and a few others here are always patting each other on the back and when posters dont conform, it hurts. The echo chamber was your safe space.

Do they make up the various market indexes numbers?

Do they even make up the graphs and the names of the investors speaking about such issues on there?

What bit about market information do they make up?
Fletch

Postby Lionel Jesse » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:03 pm

Do you know why so many have fallen for the fake news stuff recently, because its presented in such a way that it looks informative and trust worthy.

You've fallen for it, hook, line and sinker Fletch.
Lionel Jesse

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs