Katie Hopkins has passport confiscated

Katie Hopkins has passport confiscated

Postby Stooo » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:55 pm

TV personality Katie Hopkins has been detained in South Africa after being accused of spreading racial hatred.

The controversial columnist has had her passport marked and she says she fears she will not be allowed to fly out of the country, reports The Mirror.

She posted a video to Twitter after filming herself at the airport in South Africa, she said: "At passport control, I've been through security and I've been detained, my passport has been marked for spreading racial hatred here in South Africa.

"I'm not sure what's going to happen, they've taken my passport away from me but it doesn't look like a this present time I'll be allowed to board my flight and leave the country.

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/p ... er-1173128

Sacked from LBC and the DM, owes hundreds of thousands in legal bills...

Hah, fuck her, she's brought it all on herself.
Stooo
Site Admin

Re: Katie Hopkins has passport confiscated

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:57 pm

good, it serves her right.

Postby Fletch » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:05 pm

I hope it's for real and not one of her publicity stunts. Didn't she team up with Tommy Robinson after previous media employers sacked her? No surprisae at this outcome if she started to feel braver and showed her true colours.
Fletch

Postby McAz » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:06 pm

Oh joy!
McAz

Postby Lionel Jesse » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:25 pm

It was true, shes no longer detained.

While its nice to see people like her get what they deserve, SA is a disgraceful place and is in no position at all, to accuse others of spreading racial hatred. They have gangs roaming and killing people over race, others are being massacred for being gay and much worse beyond that.
Lionel Jesse

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:32 pm

Lionel Jesse wrote:It was true, shes no longer detained.

While its nice to see people like her get what they deserve, SA is a disgraceful place and is in no position at all, to accuse others of spreading racial hatred. They have gangs roaming and killing people over race, others are being massacred for being gay and much worse beyond that.

Which may be why they're trying to make a stand against those that openly spread racial hatred.
Lady Murasaki

Postby McAz » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:34 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:

Which may be why they're trying to make a stand against those that openly spread racial hatred.

Quite so - they hardly need a foreign far-right hatemonger adding to their troubles.
McAz

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:36 pm

McAz wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Quit so - they hardly need a foreign far-right hatemonger adding to their troubles.

Innit.

(Btw, I can't talk to you. You may be talking down at me.
Are you?) :mrgreen:
Lady Murasaki

Postby McAz » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:37 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
McAz wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Quite so - they hardly need a foreign far-right hatemonger adding to their troubles.

Innit.

Are you
?) :mrgreen:

Don't know - how high is your seat? :dunno:
McAz

Postby Lionel Jesse » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:39 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:

I would strongly suggest they start in house then, because they have serious issues. Arresting some old hag from the UK with dodgy views is little more than defection from the massive failures within their country. Its main race issue is anti-white racism (and were not talking about some Alt-Right teens claiming they dont get certain advantages, were talking being executed in the streets for the crime of having the wrong skin colour).
Lionel Jesse

Postby McAz » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:40 pm

Lionel Jesse wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

I would strongly suggest they start in house then, because they have serious issues. Arresting some old hag from the UK with dodgy views is little more than defection from the massive failures within their country. Its main race issue is anti-white racism (and were not talking about some Alt-Right teens claiming they dont get certain advantages, were talking being executed in the streets for the crime of having the wrong skin colour).

They inherited them from whitey - it's going to take time.
Last edited by McAz on Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
McAz

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:41 pm

McAz wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
McAz wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Innit.

Are you

It's quite low.

(TJ thinks you talk down at me.
Do you?)
:fatcow:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:43 pm

Lionel Jesse wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

It's an abused country. It's going to take years for it to recover. They don't need racists like Hopkins stirring shit up.
Lady Murasaki

Postby McAz » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:43 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
McAz wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:(Btw, I can't talk to you. You may be talking down at me.
Are you

It's quite low.

(TJ thinks you talk down at me.
Do you?)
:fatcow:

I'm sat on the floor - so clearly not. :laughing:
McAz

Postby Lionel Jesse » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:45 pm

Does that excuse it?

If Jews took this attitude and started killing Germans because of you know, the shit they did, would you be like "its reyt, its revenge"
Lionel Jesse

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs