Dog's Football Thread Part Six.

Big Threads

Re: Dog's Football Thread Part Six.

Postby Rockstar » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:59 am

Trapper John wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Trapper John wrote:Arsene Wenger says he expects Petr Cech to be fit to play in the London derby tomorrow. Can't say I'm that bothered really.

Cech was once one of the best keepers in the world but those days have long gone. He is still a good keeper and still has the ability to pull off great, game changing saves but nowhere near as regularly as he once did.

David Ospina, Arsenal's no.2 is also a great, reactive shot stopper but his awareness and decsion making isn't always the best, in essence I don't think there is much between them now, both are slightly better than average keepers now so I'm not bothered who stands between the sticks tomorrow, or in the near future either.

Cech>Ospina all year long....

Even 6 months ago I'd have said the same but I'm afraid Cech doesn't inspire any more confidence in me than Ospina does. You can't tell what either of them are going to do now.

Cech's experience will always work in his favour against Ospina...

(I believe Cech was never the same after his horrific head injury/clash)
Rockstar

Postby Sunny » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:05 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Sunny wrote:
Vicks wrote:Arsene Wenger has said English players are the masters at diving.

Well funny that because a lot of people having been saying that about Arsenal for years.

:header:

Hiya Vicks, I thought TJ would be outraged!....Wemger slagging the English off!!! :shake head:

Anyways, am sure Spurs will give it their best and make these gooners squirm......I will have them right underneath where I will be sitting in club Wembley above the goal. :pukeup:

COYS!!!

Seriously Suns, I hope you and your family have a great day out tomorrow, early start but worth it. Obviously I don't extend that to the final result, I hope it leaves you with a miserable journey home, it's nothing personal though. :more beer:

Thanks I think. lol.
Just hope it doesn't piss down....cant bear the rain. :roll:
Sunny

Location: White Hart Lane.. Champions league winners. 2018/2019

Postby Sunny » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:08 pm

Vicks wrote:
Sunny wrote:

Well funny that because a lot of people having been saying that about Arsenal for years.

Hiya Vicks, I thought TJ would be outraged!....Wemger slagging the English off!!! :shake head:

Anyways, am sure Spurs will give it their best and make these gooners squirm......I will have them right underneath where I will be sitting in club Wembley above the goal. :pukeup:

COYS!!!

Arsene Wenger could slag off Trapper John's entire family and he would still be kissing his arse.

Spurs will play Arsenal off the park tomorrow and you and Toots will have a great time.

Remember Suns!!

Hahahahahaha Thanks Vicks, if shit hits the fan, I will lay low for a few days until am ok to come out again. :shame: But at least I know if we lose they still wont be above us. small consolation I guess.

Thanks again Vicks I know you will be rooting us on, and that means a lot! :thumbsup:
Sunny

Postby Trapper John » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:09 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Trapper John wrote:Arsene Wenger says he expects Petr Cech to be fit to play in the London derby tomorrow. Can't say I'm that bothered really.

Cech was once one of the best keepers in the world but those days have long gone. He is still a good keeper and still has the ability to pull off great, game changing saves but nowhere near as regularly as he once did.

David Ospina, Arsenal's no.2 is also a great, reactive shot stopper but his awareness and decsion making isn't always the best, in essence I don't think there is much between them now, both are slightly better than average keepers now so I'm not bothered who stands between the sticks tomorrow, or in the near future either.

Cech>Ospina all year long....

Even 6 months ago I'd have said the same but I'm afraid Cech doesn't inspire any more confidence in me than Ospina does. You can't tell what either of them are going to do now.

Cech's experience will always work in his favour against Ospina...

(I believe Cech was never the same after his horrific head injury/clash)

Thats true and now he's coming to the end of his career I think it worries him more and more nowadays.

Imagine looking forward to a very comfortable footballers retirement with his family and ending up in a wheelchair being spoon fed because you took a chance that maybe you shouldn't have in your circumstances. Things like that have to weigh on the mind.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Trapper John » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:14 pm

Sunny wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Sunny wrote:

COYS!!!

Seriously Suns, I hope you and your family have a great day out tomorrow, early start but worth it. Obviously I don't extend that to the final result, I hope it leaves you with a miserable journey home, it's nothing personal though. :more beer:

Thanks I think. lol.
Just hope it doesn't piss down....cant bear the rain. :roll:

Normally around midday the rain holds off so I reckon you'll be ok. Mind you it's gonna be awfully cold so make sure you all wrap up well, it's one of the coldest places you can be on a football terrace in mid winter. Be safe. :thumbsup:

I might speak to you Sunday or not. :ooer:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Vicky » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:17 pm

Sunny wrote:
Vicks wrote:
Sunny wrote:

COYS!!!

Arsene Wenger could slag off Trapper John's entire family and he would still be kissing his arse.

Spurs will play Arsenal off the park tomorrow and you and Toots will have a great time.

Remember Suns!!

Hahahahahaha Thanks Vicks, if shit hits the fan, I will lay low for a few days until am ok to come out again. :shame: But at least I know if we lose they still wont be above us. small consolation I guess.

Thanks again Vicks I know you will be rooting us on, and that means a lot! :thumbsup:

You won't lose Suns, Spurs are the hot favourites.

After the way Arsenal have played recently, you'll play them off the park.

Seeing as it's a big game, i'll have Chirpy as my avatar tomorrow.

:wubbers:
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:18 pm

I need resize him a bit.

Vicky

Postby Sunny » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:24 pm

Trapper John wrote:Normally around midday the rain holds off so I reckon you'll be ok. Mind you it's gonna be awfully cold so make sure you all wrap up well, it's one of the coldest places you can be on a football terrace in mid winter. Be safe. :thumbsup:

I might speak to you Sunday or not. :ooer:

Yeah, we will TJ, scarfs, gloves the works. I will take some pics to post on here. Only a draw really can assure us both posting on Sunday.... :paranoid:

Ps....be nice to Vicks, she has often wished u good luck in matches.....the occasional good luck Vicks would be nice when her team plays. Please don't take it the wrong way, but its nice when we can all get along. :thumbsup:

Speaking of, Good luck Vicks for Sunday! :Hiya:

Bye guys, next time I see you all, could be soon or could be in a month.... :gigglesnshit: :ooer: :Hiya:
Sunny

Postby Trapper John » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:24 pm

Vicks wrote:I need resize him a bit.

We have a showbiz and tech section for that. :whistle:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Sunny » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:25 pm

Vicks wrote:You won't lose Suns, Spurs are the hot favourites.

Awww! Thanks Vicks.... :wubbers: :Hiya:
Sunny

Postby Sunny » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:26 pm

Trapper John wrote:

:flog:

my final post of the day... :laughing:
Sunny

Postby Trapper John » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:32 pm

Sunny wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

:flog:

my final post of the day... :laughing:

Just tit for tat, thats all. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Vicky » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:38 pm

Sunny wrote:
Vicks wrote:You won't lose Suns, Spurs are the hot favourites.

Awww! Thanks Vicks.... :wubbers: :Hiya:

Already Suns!!

You and Toots have a great time tomorrow, sing your heads off and see your team beat Arsenal.

Vicky

Postby Vicky » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:42 pm

We had joy we had fun, we beat Celtic 8-1

5-1 4-1 Celtic what's the score and off we went to Parkheid and fucked the **** once more.

I need to adapt these to Spurs for tomorrow.
Vicky

Postby Trapper John » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:44 pm

Vicks wrote:We had joy we had fun, we beat Celtic 8-1

5-1 4-1 Celtic what's the score and off we went to Parkheid and fucked the **** once more.

I need to adapt these to Spurs for tomorrow.

Wasting your time, it aint happening.
Trapper John
Gunner.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive