Re: DS and DTV - Part 81

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:14 pm

Big is beautiful wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:ummm did nobody get that the fat opera lady amused me

it wasn't hilarious granted, but it amused me

I even hummed ride of the valkyries and everything :ooer:

I don’t think the fat/old fetish guest really gets humour :ooer:
He mistakes it for meltdowns and tantrums.

I don’t think anyone has a fat fetish. Deans made comments about JP being a ‘skinny’ runt a few times recently. Do you think he has a skinny fetish? What about those who call Jason Watkins fat? He just laughs it off.

The problem with posters like you Hobbit and JP is that clearly these fairly childish insults get to you and you show it too easily. That just makes WUMs like Dean and guesties do it more. I’m not skinny either but don’t make a song and dance over a fat insult like a few of you do.

:ooer:
Where’s this song and dance?

It’s funny. It tickles me that no matter what is being discussed, that guest manages to get in his thing about fat, ugly, giddy, menapausal women.

Feel free to link to my meltdown though.
NastyNickers

Postby Dean » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:18 pm

guest wrote:
Big is beautiful wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

I don’t think anyone has a fat fetish. Deans made comments about JP being a ‘skinny’ runt a few times recently. Do you think he has a skinny fetish? What about those who call Jason Watkins fat? He just laughs it off.

The problem with posters like you Hobbit and JP is that clearly these fairly childish insults get to you and you show it too easily. That just makes WUMs like Dean and guesties do it more. I’m not skinny either but don’t make a song and dance over a fat insult like a few of you do.

jp was described as skinny on DS (this is a DS and DTV thread after all) and threw fit.

"Fat" is also insulting according to jp, yet comes out with "After you've gotten your fat lazy arse out of bed" - Go figure. :dunno:

Cue the "but, but, but he said it first".

It’s a well established fact that Jp is a hypocrite of the highest order...
Dean

Postby Dean » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Fats Domino wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:and yet here I am singing

as they say - it ain't over till the fat lady sings

You’ve really got a hang up over this fat thing haven’t you. As another guestie said before it’s not your appearance or weight or looks people have a problem with. It’s the fact you can be such an unpleasant cunt to people time and again and yet moan if people stand up to you or call you names back.

I think the moral of the story is that if you can’t take some name calling or insults then maybe you shouldn’t do it to others.

You’re the second guest to moan about her being unpleasant, whilst being unpleasant at the same time...

I can’t talk for other guesties but it’s funny to see her have such a problem with certain insults. If you’re going to dish it out to others, you’ve got to be thick skinned enough to take it on the double chin. You’re new here but Sleeping Dogs has always had name calling. If you can’t stand the heat get outta the kitchen right?

I’m new here? It feels much longer...
Dean

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:23 pm

Dear Dean,

please stop lying about JP.

Should you not desist from you lies re a respected member here, I
Will no option but to release Teabitch. You know what happened last
time Teabitch came on this forum

:pmsl: :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Big is beautiful wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

Is that you posting Safi?

Why would I be Safi? You’re just being a tosser. Grow up and fuck off you boring twat. :more beer: t

Postby Dean » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:25 pm

Guest wrote:Dear Dean,

Dean

Postby guest » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:29 pm

Log your skinny arse back in jp, this is getting embarrassing.

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:29 pm

Dean wrote:

Please desist forthwith as I thou know nowt if Teabitch is let loose :shake head: :shake head: .

Postby Grafenwalder » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
Undesirable Alien wrote:Meanwhile...
Whedonite is not only getting her knickers in a twist, somebody is SHOCK HORROR beating her at her own game in the Quentin Tarantino discusses Roman Polanski and 13yr girl thread.
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... yr-girl/p2
Damn close to getting spanked. :yess: :thumbsup:

Not difficult to see why either as despite her denials the poster she chose to cross swords with reminded her, "You have used the word abuse or abuser at least 5 times so yes you are trying to associate that with QT, otherwise why bring it up. Uma did not accuse him of screaming at her. Why keep making stuff up or twisting the truth?" Maybe her tag team chum Twatlet will be along soon to help her out.

She’s a feminist. You didn’t really expect logic or reason do you?

I know, and no to the question too!

The vitriol towards Tarantino is ridiculous on twitter too. Him choking Diane Kruger with her full consent and blessing has been twisted beyond belief. The same with wanting Uma to drive a car which is no different for both men and women where directors push the boundaries with actors. Trying to make out this is sexist abuse is ridiculous.

Tarantinos actually one of the only ones to have confronted and warned Weinstein to back off. Many men and women did nothing so not sure why they think it should all be on QT.

I've not looked on Twitter but can imagine the bile pouring forth. The feminista sisters jump up and down in a frenzy over anything they can twist into 'sexual abuse' yet their silence and absence over cases of recent false rape allegations in UK was deafening.
Grafenwalder

Postby safiisababe » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Big is beautiful wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

Is that you posting Safi?

I wouldn't have thought so, GD's profile pic would confirm that Safi is very lovely indeed. Anybody picking on Hobbit, JP and JW and making random assumptions are sad twats.

:thumbsup:
safiisababe

Postby Humour Guest » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:14 pm

Big is beautiful wrote:I don’t think anyone has a fat fetish. Deans made comments about JP being a ‘skinny’ runt a few times recently. Do you think he has a skinny fetish? What about those who call Jason Watkins fat? He just laughs it off.

Maybe you should – help get some of that weight off.
Humour Guest

Postby jp761 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:19 pm

Holly wrote:
jp761 wrote:Dean, you want to know about your guest posting. Page 16, More chatting thread. Read your posts. You guest posted for a bit when Teabitch made you logoff. :bawlin: You guest post quite regular, that's my bet.

And I can tell you about one of your saddest guest posts. The one several days back when you said 'I'm not logging in right now, because everyone will call me a hypocrite and a cunt' :bawlin: You snowflake, never call anyone else that ever again. You're a twat Dean and you look an even bigger twat when you try to preach to others about the things that you do more often than anyone else on here.

After you've gotten your fat lazy arse out of bed and replied to this post don't expect a reply back later today. Go and attempt to troll someone else today, I've said my piece on you for now.

ENOUGH!!! You will not carry on again today in this thread and bore the shit out of everyone...go bugger off to your own thread.
I'll post where I want like anyone else.
jp761

Postby Dean » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:20 pm

jp761 wrote:
Holly wrote:
jp761 wrote:Dean, you want to know about your guest posting. Page 16, More chatting thread. Read your posts. You guest posted for a bit when Teabitch made you logoff. :bawlin: You guest post quite regular, that's my bet.

And I can tell you about one of your saddest guest posts. The one several days back when you said 'I'm not logging in right now, because everyone will call me a hypocrite and a cunt' :bawlin: You snowflake, never call anyone else that ever again. You're a twat Dean and you look an even bigger twat when you try to preach to others about the things that you do more often than anyone else on here.

After you've gotten your fat lazy arse out of bed and replied to this post don't expect a reply back later today. Go and attempt to troll someone else today, I've said my piece on you for now.

ENOUGH!!! You will not carry on again today in this thread and bore the shit out of everyone...go bugger off to your own thread.

Oh no he didn’t!!! :kinell:
Dean

Postby guest » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:27 pm

jp761 wrote:
Holly wrote:

Like to see you now accuse others of twisting those words.

Postby Goodwife » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:28 pm

guest wrote:

Log your skinny arse back in jp, this is getting embarrassing.

Its not JP its Lucian :ooer:

But JP is so unfunny. lucian being mistaken for the unfunny cunt is funny :pmsl:
Goodwife

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive