Migrant Ghettos

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Migrant Ghettos

Postby Keyser » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:36 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:I tell you what double standards are ... take the piss out of Islam at XCharlie hebdo or whatever it was called and you get promoted feted even.
Take the piss out of Jews and you are fired on the spot ... no warnings no second chance straight out the door.
That's hypocrisy and double standards.

I am no fan of any organised religion (with a very few possible exceptions).

It's all ancient bollocks before the rise of science and there are no God/Gods.

When Jewish extremists start blowing up children at a pop concert here they will receive exactly the same contempt from me.

Zionism is different.

Then again Israel is surrounded by countries who want to wipe it off the face of the earth.
Keyser

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:37 pm

Major you still haven't explained to me why you are planning on melting gold down.
I'd love to know what you are hoping to achieve with blobs of unmarked gold.
Are you going to bother refining it .... taking the iron out?
Or maybe you're planning on putting more iron in :dunno:
You haven't said.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Keyser » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:40 pm

Mekon wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Mekon wrote:Why should comedians risk their lives in the name of political correctness?

Eh?

Bollocks!

You know damn well if anyone in public life took the piss out of the Dark Age warlord and/or his child bride they would have to go into police protection - probably for the rest of their lives.

It's nothing to do with political correctness and everything to do with the fear that extremists have created.

Political correctness is about treating all peoples equally, so it has everything to do with it. Comedians don't take the piss out of gangsters either, where's the surprise?

Straw man.

Every religion seems fair game apart from one - how is that equal?

I would argue the more mature a faith is the more they can laugh at themselves.

It is very sad that the delusions of a (probably fictional) warlord 1400 years ago can still cause such division - but that's the human race for you we are never happy unless slaughtering someone.
Last edited by Keyser on Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keyser

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:41 pm

Keyser wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:I tell you what double standards are ... take the piss out of Islam at XCharlie hebdo or whatever it was called and you get promoted feted even.
Take the piss out of Jews and you are fired on the spot ... no warnings no second chance straight out the door.

When Jewish extremists start blowing up children at a pop concert here they will receive exactly the same contempt from me.

Zionism is different.

Then again Israel is surrounded by countries who want to wipe it off the face of the earth.

No one wants to wipe them off the face of the earth.
They have deals with Saudi Arabia ... mopdern recent ones.
Jews live and fight for Iran.
When Iraq went to war against Iran Iranian Jews from all over the world flew back to Iran and enlisted to fight for their homeland.
Syria had both kinds of the main Mussies a hug Christian population and quite a large Jewish one.
Check out the facts not the purveyors of fake news.
Who are the nations that want to wipe Israel off the map?
Should be an easy question to answer if they're surrounded.
Last edited by Rolluplostinspace on Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:44 pm

Keyser wrote:

Zionism is different.

It might be all ancient bollox to you but it obviously isn't to millions of Jews Muslims Christians etc.
You obviously don't show any of them the slightest bit of respect so don't expect any back.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Dean » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:49 pm

Keyser wrote:
Mekon wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Mekon wrote:Why should comedians risk their lives in the name of political correctness?

Eh?

Bollocks!

You know damn well if anyone in public life took the piss out of the Dark Age warlord and/or his child bride they would have to go into police protection - probably for the rest of their lives.

It's nothing to do with political correctness and everything to do with the fear that extremists have created.

Political correctness is about treating all peoples equally, so it has everything to do with it. Comedians don't take the piss out of gangsters either, where's the surprise?

Straw man.

It is very sad that the delusions of a (probably fictional) warlord 1400 years ago can still cause such division - but that's the human race for you we are never happy unless slaughtering someone.

If Islam isn’t fair game, why do I read so much anti-Islam posts on a daily basis, not just on here but all over the net?
Dean

Postby Keyser » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:52 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Zionism is different.

It might be all ancient bollox to you but it obviously isn't to millions of Jews Muslims Christians etc.
You obviously don't show any of them the slightest bit of respect so don't expect any back.

They can believe what they want - the difference is secular humanists do not go around slaughtering one another for a slight difference in doctrine in an ancient book.

For example why should I respect Afghanistan, Iran, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritania, Nigeria, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, United Arab Emirates and Yemen - all of whom punish so called apostasy or blasphemy with the death penalty?

I wonder what they have in common?

It's a tough question...
Keyser

Postby Keyser » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:54 pm

Dean wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Mekon wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Eh?

Bollocks!

Straw man.

If Islam isn’t fair game, why do I read so much anti-Islam posts on a daily basis, not just on here but all over the net?

Anonymity - if anyone publicly discussed the more controversial aspects of the Prophet's life they would put themselves in danger from the extremists.

It's as simple as that.
Keyser

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:02 am

Keyser wrote:
Dean wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Mekon wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Straw man.

Anonymity - if anyone publicly discussed the more controversial aspects of the Prophet's life they would put themselves in danger from the extremists.

It's as simple as that.

Yet our hospitals are staffed by lots and lots of Muslim men and women who dress like westerners and behave like westerners and don't give a damn about falling to their knees and facing east half a dozen times a day.
]#
Are they checking under their cars for bombs after work?
Are they being chased down the streets by ragheads weilding daggers?
Are they living in fear?
No.
I wonder why that is and if our propaganda machine hopes you don't notice.
Ever go in Muslim shops where the owner is an obvious Muslim with the clothes the mussy the lot?
Notice most of them sell Easter eggs Xmas cards and so on.
Are they living in fear of the local Mosque?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:06 am

Keyser wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Zionism is different.

They can believe what they want - the difference is secular humanists do not go around slaughtering one another for a slight difference in doctrine in an ancient book.

They have different reasons to slaughter one an other.
Money money and money.
Land resources etc.
The fact they have slaughtered more people in one century (20th) than all the religions in all the other centuries put together hasn't gone unnoticed by some.
White westerners seem to be brutally fond of slaughtering each other without any religious drive.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Keyser » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:09 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Yet our hospitals are staffed by lots and lots of Muslim men and women who dress like westerners and behave like westerners and don't give a damn about falling to their knees and facing east half a dozen times a day.
]#
Are they living in fear?
No.
Ever go in Muslim shops where the owner is an obvious Muslim with the clothes the mussy the lot?

I have always made a very clear distinction between ordinary Muslims and extremists.

The vast majority just want get on with their lives in peace

However there is a problem with Jihadists at the moment and if it was Jewish, Hindu, Christian, Buddhist or any one else currently plotting to or carrying out atrocities here I would feel exactly the same. :thumbsup:
Keyser

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:14 am

Keyser wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Yet our hospitals are staffed by lots and lots of Muslim men and women who dress like westerners and behave like westerners and don't give a damn about falling to their knees and facing east half a dozen times a day.
]#
Are they living in fear?
No.

I have always made a very clear distinction between ordinary Muslims and extremists.

However there is a problem with Jihadists at the moment and if it was Jewish, Hindu, Christian, Buddhist or any one else currently plotting carrying out atrocities here I would feel exactly the same. :thumbsup:

But when white westerners brutally start slaughtering millions of their fellow white westerners not a peep.
You salute flags want medals enjoy the bullshit movies.
It's estimated America have slaughtered between 30m and 50 million innocent civilian men women and children since the end of WW2 .... not a peep.
It was for business and Wall st mostly as most of their killing has been .... not a peep.
Talk about double standards and hypocrisy.
What by the way does it have to do with us how Iran live and rule and all the other countries you want to name as long as they aren't threatening us?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:15 am

The American death toll remember isn't armies but civilians and you worry about a few guys in pyjamas!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Keyser » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:29 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Keyser wrote:
]#
Are they living in fear?
No.

However there is a problem with Jihadists at the moment and if it was Jewish, Hindu, Christian, Buddhist or any one else currently plotting carrying out atrocities here I would feel exactly the same. :thumbsup:

But when white westerners brutally start slaughtering millions of their fellow white westerners not a peep.
It's estimated America have slaughtered between 30m and 50 million innocent civilian men women and children since the end of WW2 .... not a peep.
It was for business and Wall st mostly as most of their killing has been .... not a peep.
What by the way does it have to do with us how Iran live and rule and all the other countries you want to name as long as they aren't threatening us?

Stop patronising me thank you.

I don't salute flags or fall for cheap propaganda either and I know all about that which you have just stated above.

I am no fan of the Yank murder machine either or of the rampant hypocrisy involved and of how they have fucked up the world since WW2.

The youth of Iran could make the country great if only they were allowed.

Afghansistan used to be very progressive decades ago.

However this thread was about one specific subject and that there is a problem with certain aspects of that group in this country atm.

Oh and before anyone chimes in Islam has many varieties and people of every ethnicity - so playing the faux 'racism' card simply does not wash like it would on DS.
Keyser

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:37 am

Keyser wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Keyser wrote:
]#
Are they living in fear?
No.

Stop patronising me thank you.

I don't salute flags or fall for cheap propaganda either and I know all about that which you have just stated above.

I am no fan of the Yank murder machine either or of the rampant hypocrisy involved and of how they have fucked up the world since WW2.

The youth of Iran could make the country great if only they were allowed.

Afghansistan used to be very progressive decades ago.

However this thread was about one specific subject and that there is a problem with certain aspects of that group in this country atm.

Oh and before anyone chimes in Islam has many varieties and people of every ethnicity - so playing the faux 'racism' card simply does not wash like it would on DS.

The Iranian people are well known for taking to the streets and toppling government officials.
Not sure what you mean when you say if the Iranian youth were allowed?
If millions rise up in this country to topple the established order do you think it will be allowed?
The Iranian youth wouldn't be allowed to establish what they wanted they would have to establish what the Americans want and anything less wouldn't be allowed.
By the way Keys you know very well a good conversation will encompass much more than the original first few lines which lets be honest have been done to the death and run out of steam pretty quickly.
Rolluplostinspace

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms