Migrant Ghettos

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Migrant Ghettos

Postby Keyser » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:50 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Yet our hospitals are staffed by lots and lots of Muslim men and women who dress like westerners and behave like westerners and don't give a damn about falling to their knees and facing east half a dozen times a day.
]#
Are they checking under their cars for bombs after work?
Are they being chased down the streets by ragheads weilding daggers?
Are they living in fear?
No.
I wonder why that is and if our propaganda machine hopes you don't notice.
Ever go in Muslim shops where the owner is an obvious Muslim with the clothes the mussy the lot?
Notice most of them sell Easter eggs Xmas cards and so on.
Are they living in fear of the local Mosque?

I have always made a very clear distinction between ordinary Muslims and extremists.

The vast majority just want get on with their lives in peace

However there is a problem with Jihadists at the moment and if it was Jewish, Hindu, Christian, Buddhist or any one else currently plotting carrying out atrocities here I would feel exactly the same. :thumbsup:

But when white westerners brutally start slaughtering millions of their fellow white westerners not a peep.
You salute flags want medals enjoy the bullshit movies.
It's estimated America have slaughtered between 30m and 50 million innocent civilian men women and children since the end of WW2 .... not a peep.
It was for business and Wall st mostly as most of their killing has been .... not a peep.
Talk about double standards and hypocrisy.
What by the way does it have to do with us how Iran live and rule and all the other countries you want to name as long as they aren't threatening us?

Stop patronising me thank you.

I don't salute flags or fall for cheap propaganda either and I know all about that which you have just stated above.

I am no fan of the Yank murder machine either or of the rampant hypocrisy involved and of how they have fucked up the world since WW2.

The youth of Iran could make the country great if only they were allowed.

Afghansistan used to be very progressive decades ago.

However this thread was about one specific subject and that there is a problem with certain aspects of that group in this country atm.

Oh and before anyone chimes in Islam has many varieties and people of every ethnicity - so playing the faux 'racism' card simply does not wash like it would on DS.

The Iranian people are well known for taking to the streets and toppling government officials.
Not sure what you mean when you say if the Iranian youth were allowed?
If millions rise up in this country to topple the established order do you think it will be allowed?
The Iranian youth wouldn't be allowed to establish what they wanted they would have to establish what the Americans want and anything less wouldn't be allowed.
By the way Keys you know very well a good conversation will encompass much more than the original first few lines which lets be honest have been done to the death and run out of steam pretty quickly.

Fair point.

I know all about Iran - but as I see it the problem again is the dead hand of the state in the form of organised religion oppressing the population and (of course) American interference in the region.

No system of government is perfect - however Western democratic countries (especially in Europe, Australia New Zealand etc) are the best the world has to offer at the moment.

I want it to stay that way and on that note I will say good night. :cuppaT:
Keyser

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:10 am

Keyser wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Yet our hospitals are staffed by lots and lots of Muslim men and women who dress like westerners and behave like westerners and don't give a damn about falling to their knees and facing east half a dozen times a day.
]#
Are they checking under their cars for bombs after work?
Are they being chased down the streets by ragheads weilding daggers?
Are they living in fear?
No.
I wonder why that is and if our propaganda machine hopes you don't notice.
Ever go in Muslim shops where the owner is an obvious Muslim with the clothes the mussy the lot?
Notice most of them sell Easter eggs Xmas cards and so on.
Are they living in fear of the local Mosque?

I have always made a very clear distinction between ordinary Muslims and extremists.

However there is a problem with Jihadists at the moment and if it was Jewish, Hindu, Christian, Buddhist or any one else currently plotting to or carrying out atrocities here I would feel exactly the same. :thumbsup:

My point being that the people you see as normal Muslims aren't running scared of the abnormal Mussies because they think they will be beheaded stoned etc.
If the normal Muslims who only go to the Mosques for weddings and funerals etc aren't frightened of the extreme then don't you suspect the media are blowing up a very small incidence of these things to make westerners believe it's the norm?
Last edited by Rolluplostinspace on Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:16 am

Keyser wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Keyser wrote:

However there is a problem with Jihadists at the moment and if it was Jewish, Hindu, Christian, Buddhist or any one else currently plotting carrying out atrocities here I would feel exactly the same. :thumbsup:

But when white westerners brutally start slaughtering millions of their fellow white westerners not a peep.
You salute flags want medals enjoy the bullshit movies.
It's estimated America have slaughtered between 30m and 50 million innocent civilian men women and children since the end of WW2 .... not a peep.
It was for business and Wall st mostly as most of their killing has been .... not a peep.
Talk about double standards and hypocrisy.
What by the way does it have to do with us how Iran live and rule and all the other countries you want to name as long as they aren't threatening us?

Stop patronising me thank you.

I don't salute flags or fall for cheap propaganda either and I know all about that which you have just stated above.

I am no fan of the Yank murder machine either or of the rampant hypocrisy involved and of how they have fucked up the world since WW2.

The youth of Iran could make the country great if only they were allowed.

Afghansistan used to be very progressive decades ago.

However this thread was about one specific subject and that there is a problem with certain aspects of that group in this country atm.

Oh and before anyone chimes in Islam has many varieties and people of every ethnicity - so playing the faux 'racism' card simply does not wash like it would on DS.

The Iranian people are well known for taking to the streets and toppling government officials.
Not sure what you mean when you say if the Iranian youth were allowed?
If millions rise up in this country to topple the established order do you think it will be allowed?
The Iranian youth wouldn't be allowed to establish what they wanted they would have to establish what the Americans want and anything less wouldn't be allowed.
By the way Keys you know very well a good conversation will encompass much more than the original first few lines which lets be honest have been done to the death and run out of steam pretty quickly.

Fair point.

I know all about Iran - but as I see it the problem again is the dead hand of the state in the form of organised religion oppressing the population and (of course) American interference in the region.

No system of government is perfect - however Western democratic countries (especially in Europe, Australia New Zealand etc) are the best the world has to offer at the moment.

I want it to stay that way and on that note I will say good night. :cuppaT:

Most countries are perfectly capable of having uprisings revolutions etc and the Iranian people should be left to it.
None of our business.
When they had become a respected by the world at large as having a fully functioning democracy by all the world except the Anglo American Zionist lot it was destroyed because they voted someone in who put a stop to the west just taking the oil without paying for it.
The west then installed their own dictator who had death squads on the streets to crush just about anyone and everyone who said a bad word about The Americans.
The despot was the Shah and democracy was never seen again.
So the youth would not get beyond what America want.
Goodnight Keys.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:40 am

Keyser wrote:
Dean wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Mekon wrote:

Political correctness is about treating all peoples equally, so it has everything to do with it. Comedians don't take the piss out of gangsters either, where's the surprise?

Straw man.

Every religion seems fair game apart from one - how is that equal?

I would argue the more mature a faith is the more they can laugh at themselves.

It is very sad that the delusions of a (probably fictional) warlord 1400 years ago can still cause such division - but that's the human race for you we are never happy unless slaughtering someone.

If Islam isn’t fair game, why do I read so much anti-Islam posts on a daily basis, not just on here but all over the net?

Anonymity - if anyone publicly discussed the more controversial aspects of the Prophet's life they would put themselves in danger from the extremists.

It's as simple as that.

Go and stand outside Ne've Shalom tomorrow and crack a few jokes about Auschwitz, Keyser.
Then come back and let us know how you got on.
It shouldn't be a problem for you , everyone knows the Jews have a great sense of humour, so you won't be in any danger. :roll:

Postby Puzzler » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:25 am

Comparing jokes about genocide to jokes about a paedo warlord. What a cunt you are guest.
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:04 pm

Puzzler wrote:Comparing jokes about genocide to jokes about a paedo warlord. What a cunt you are guest.

Haven't you got an appointment with your dealer?

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:10 pm

Puzzler wrote:Comparing jokes about genocide to jokes about a paedo warlord. What a cunt you are guest.

I don't think the content of the jokes are the issue.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rockstar » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:05 pm

I don't understand the stupidity of the Anti-Islamic idiots...They first want to antagonize the Muslims by speaking ill about their Prophet and when they get the reaction they deserve they cower and cry? The likes of Salman Rushdie and Charlie Hebdo publishers knew the fucking risks when they sought to abuse their freedom of speech rights by posting hate speech and whatnot.

In India,you cannot make fun or speak ill of Hindu Gods/Goddesses or strong personalities like Balasaheb Thackrey In Mumbai,Jayalalitha in Tamil Nadu,Mamata Bannerjee in Bengal,etc etc It is just fucking common sense.

In the West,one cannot speak against historical opinions against the Holocaust or it is grounds for lawsuits/job dismissal/political office resignation etc.It is just common sense.

One has seen how Buddhists behave where they are in the majority.

One has seen how Christians like Bush have wreaked havoc upon the innocents.

One has seen how Zionists treat the people of other faiths in their neighborhood.

Could go on and on..The gist is Common Sense is not very common....
Rockstar

Postby Dean » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:14 pm

Rockstar wrote:I don't understand the stupidity of the Anti-Islamic idiots...They first want to antagonize the Muslims by speaking ill about their Prophet and when they get the reaction they deserve they cower and cry? The likes of Salman Rushdie and Charlie Hebdo publishers knew the fucking risks when they sought to abuse their freedom of speech rights by posting hate speech and whatnot.

In India,you cannot make fun or speak ill of Hindu Gods/Goddesses or strong personalities like Balasaheb Thackrey In Mumbai,Jayalalitha in Tamil Nadu,Mamata Bannerjee in Bengal,etc etc It is just fucking common sense.

In the West,one cannot speak against historical opinions against the Holocaust or it is grounds for lawsuits/job dismissal/political office resignation etc.It is just common sense.

One has seen how Zionists treat the people of other faiths in their neighborhood.

There’s one huge flaw in your argument, Rockstar. You are assuming that right wing, racist scum have any intelligence or basic logic...
Dean

Postby Rockstar » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:32 pm

Dean wrote:
Rockstar wrote:I don't understand the stupidity of the Anti-Islamic idiots...They first want to antagonize the Muslims by speaking ill about their Prophet and when they get the reaction they deserve they cower and cry? The likes of Salman Rushdie and Charlie Hebdo publishers knew the fucking risks when they sought to abuse their freedom of speech rights by posting hate speech and whatnot.

There’s one huge flaw in your argument, Rockstar. You are assuming that right wing, racist scum have any intelligence or basic logic...

Puzzler is young...There's still time.... :smilin:
Rockstar

Postby Puzzler » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:38 pm

Hark at this pair of terrorist apologists - I bet they danced when the Charlie Hebdo staff were slaughtered. And they have the nerve to call others scum for taking the piss out their beloved prophet. Incidentally it's only Sunnis who forbid his portrayal - Iran is full of pictures of Mohammed.
Last edited by Puzzler on Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:40 pm

You would both deserve to be used as target practice by the IDF if you genuinely think innocent journalists DESERVE to be murdered by goatfucking savage terrorists.
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:43 pm

In Rockys ideal world this country would be ruled by the Taliban and anyone who spoke out about it would be executed in public.
Puzzler

Postby Dean » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:49 pm

And he’s off!! :trollface:
Dean

Postby Rockstar » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:50 pm

Dean wrote:And he’s off!! :trollface:

Like a Hamas rocket.... :yikes:
Rockstar

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms