How Tall Are You?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: How Tall Are You?

Postby Major » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:49 pm

6feet 3 inches I have shrunk almost 1 inch.
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:08 am

Re: How Tall Are You?

Postby Maj West » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:03 pm

Major wrote:6feet 3 inches I have shrunk almost 1 inch.

Six foot three inches! Let's go up to my place and talk about the three inches! :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Maj West
 

Re: How Tall Are You?

Postby Rockstar » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:14 pm

Major wrote:6feet 3 inches I have shrunk almost 1 inch.


So 2inches then? :wurms:

That's small even by Asian standards... :pmsl: :pmsl:
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 12455
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:40 pm

Re: How Tall Are You?

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:23 pm

Maj West wrote:
Major wrote:6feet 3 inches I have shrunk almost 1 inch.

Six foot three inches! Let's go up to my place and talk about the three inches! :gigglesnshit:


:pmsl:
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 25062
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: How Tall Are You?

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:24 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Major wrote:6feet 3 inches I have shrunk almost 1 inch.


So 2inches then? :wurms:

That's small even by Asian standards... :pmsl: :pmsl:


How tall are you?
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 25062
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: How Tall Are You?

Postby Keyser » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:08 pm

Maj West wrote:
Major wrote:6feet 3 inches I have shrunk almost 1 inch.

Six foot three inches! Let's go up to my place and talk about the three inches! :gigglesnshit:


:kinell: :laughing:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 12702
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:25 pm

Re: How Tall Are You?

Postby OchAye » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:54 am

Admirer wrote:Isn't budgie 6ft 3?

Does he still post here? :wubbers:


six foot three is just his ego. the photos he sent me show a short arsed be-kilted baldy twat with back fat bingo wings.
User avatar
OchAye
 

Re: How Tall Are You?

Postby Gabby » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:23 pm

5’ 8’’........ in 4’’ heels! :leer:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 16676
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: How Tall Are You?

Postby Keyser » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:48 pm

Poca wrote:5’ 8’’........ in 4’’ heels! :leer:


That's nowt!

I am 7'5 when I wear mine. :snooty:

Image
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 12702
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:25 pm

Re: How Tall Are You?

Postby Gabby » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:03 pm

Keyser wrote:
Poca wrote:5’ 8’’........ in 4’’ heels! :leer:


That's nowt!

I am 7'5 when I wear mine. :snooty:

Image


Follow the yellow brick rd.... :leer:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 16676
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: How Tall Are You?

Postby Text » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:16 pm

Keyser wrote:
That's nowt!

I am 7'5 when I wear mine. :snooty:

Image



Anyone remember when Mo slater told off the bridesmaids at Kath's wedding? A few decades ago!
The shoes they'd ordered arrived at the very last minute, and were either too high or too tight-fitting?, and it was too late to do anything about it.

She yelled ''It's is your sister's big day, make sure nothing spoils it. I want you all to float gracefully down the aisle, behind her. IF I CATCH any of you walking like a tart, I'll give ya serious grief''

Well summut like that anyway. Nearly died laughing, :pmsl: she was one of the funniest cockneys on the box!


----------------------------------------------------------------------
OP,
I'm 5'4'' in my stockinged feet. All my siblings are tall, they all took after dad. I took after mum, literally drew the short straw. Not fair! :snooty:
User avatar
Text
 
Posts: 19884
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:21 pm

Re: How Tall Are You?

Postby Text » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:26 pm

The 7 feet tall people whose pics are posted on the previous page - I feel so very sad for them :(
It was bad enough to be stared at and pointed at, everywhere they went.
But to be in such chronic pain too. Yet they remained dignified and just shrugged and got on with life as best as they could.
I salute them. Bless 'em!
User avatar
Text
 
Posts: 19884
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:21 pm

Re: How Tall Are You?

Postby Budgie overlord » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:50 pm

OchAye wrote:
Admirer wrote:Isn't budgie 6ft 3?

Does he still post here? :wubbers:


six foot three is just his ego. the photos he sent me show a short arsed be-kilted baldy twat with back fat bingo wings.


You can see from the video at st enoch I tower over most people, you cowardly gimp...

And I've never worn a kilt for a topless photo :trollface:
User avatar
Budgie overlord
 

Re: How Tall Are You?

Postby measurer » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:01 pm

Budgie overlord wrote:
OchAye wrote:
Admirer wrote:Isn't budgie 6ft 3?

Does he still post here? :wubbers:


six foot three is just his ego. the photos he sent me show a short arsed be-kilted baldy twat with back fat bingo wings.


You can see from the video at st enoch I tower over most people, you cowardly gimp...

And I've never worn a kilt for a topless photo :trollface:


Have you still got the video of that twat talking? I could do with a laugh! :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11778
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: How Tall Are You?

Postby Budgie overlord » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:09 pm

measurer wrote:
Budgie overlord wrote:
OchAye wrote:
Admirer wrote:Isn't budgie 6ft 3?

Does he still post here? :wubbers:


six foot three is just his ego. the photos he sent me show a short arsed be-kilted baldy twat with back fat bingo wings.


You can see from the video at st enoch I tower over most people, you cowardly gimp...

And I've never worn a kilt for a topless photo :trollface:


Have you still got the video of that twat talking? I could do with a laugh! :gigglesnshit:


I might have... If I find it I'll post it... Be good to make the cowardly wee prick look a c**t again...

Was dox Viper on here, after all? :pmsl:
User avatar
Budgie overlord
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 24 guests