DS and DTV - Part 82

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 82

Postby Vam » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:30 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
I asked a question, clearly that makes me evil personified in the eyes of the toxic twins. :bell: :off head: :off head:

Come on now, you know what you're doing. I'm a different guest I've not posted in this latest round of crap but you have constantly mentioned vam in the last 30pages or so. She flounced, you won is there any need to keep sticking the boot in? hopefully she will be back, she usually is. You shit stir a lot round here then act like your shit doesn't stink and you were "only" doing this that or the other, same as goodwife. Give me the likes of Vam anyday over someone like you, at least she owns her shit.

Whoa, could you be anymore obvious Vam? This is just too cringeworthy even for you and so demeaning :shake head: Why don't you just log in and stop this silly guest posting game?

Whoa yourself, luv :roll: You guys really need to dial down that paranoia a few notches and get over yourselves.

I’m still reading - if that’s okay with you? :roll: But I’m not posting, and to keep yelling “log in Vam!” is disrespectful of any Guest who puts a bit of thought and effort into their posts.

Like that Guest you’re quoting up there, for example. It’s not me, but still a very observant and intuitive Guest nonetheless.

Plus, you’ve really gotta love the irony of hidden zipperheads howling out demands that others reveal themselves! :mrgreen:
Vam

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:36 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:so JRA

have I ever tagteamed with VR6 to have a go at you?

moral dilemma I guess

Tbh, I'm beyond caring right now. You might have as guests.

so no, why can't you just say that?

You've been an absolute cunt to him on your own for over a year and who could forget your amazing ‘fuck off fuck off’ nonsense you carried on until people told you what a dick it made you sound like.

Now you’re desperately seeking JRA to help you out and confirm what exactly? That you were a cunt to him all on your own? That VR6 being a similar cunt to him at a similar time was just a coincidence? Fucking hell you sound desperate Hobs. As JRa might say about your behaviour, it’s Karma coming to bite you in the arse.

Postby Nucks » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:37 am

Esteemed guest wrote:
VR6storm wrote:One of our esteemed guests mentioned 'identical' posting styles, PBU 'spotting' (for want of a better word) and other desperate clutching at straws to link me with who they BELIEVE i am, like multiple smiley usage and other cobblers. Well, sorry to disappoint (yes, really) but you're barking up the wrong tree

Oh rly? :leer:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/comment/79693288/#Comment_79693288

So you're NOT madridista23, and your Dogs name is nothing to do with the car this Madrid guy drives?

That's some conincidence though :dunno:

Regarding the above post, I was under the impression that guests outing members was a no-no.
Nucks

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:49 am

Nucks wrote:
Esteemed guest wrote:
VR6storm wrote:One of our esteemed guests mentioned 'identical' posting styles, PBU 'spotting' (for want of a better word) and other desperate clutching at straws to link me with who they BELIEVE i am, like multiple smiley usage and other cobblers. Well, sorry to disappoint (yes, really) but you're barking up the wrong tree

So you're NOT madridista23, and your Dogs name is nothing to do with the car this Madrid guy drives?

Regarding the above post, I was under the impression that guests outing members was a no-no.

What? Plenty of posters have been outed on here. Absolutely loads. Lambert even makes a career out of it.

I never see you kick up a fuss then so why should it be any different now? You think creepy VR6 needs special treatment or something?

Postby jra » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:51 am

VR6storm wrote:
Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote: what's that about shit sticking - I never ever knowingly or willingly interact with VR6 apart from when I point out that he isn't Madrista/Major Clanger, I know who he was on DTV and I avoided him there too

just complete fantasy and bullshit - but hey I'm sure you can prove otherwise :again?:

Are you honestly typing that with a straight face. You VR6 and a couple of others have all tag teamed JRA multiple times on here going back ages. If he replies (like anyone under attack would do) you accuse him of attention seeking.

Are you really so dim that you need to ask for a link or it didn’t happen? You’ve always been a manilulative shit but just for once in your miserable life ‘own’ it.
Well, hasn't this been THE most excitable afternoon. Shame i had to go out and miss most of it. First of all - the BIB. This is all that's lacking from our not - so well informed guests. In a nutshell, it's

HobbitFeet - 1
Assorted Anonymous Baghead Guests - 0

One of our esteemed guests mentioned 'identical' posting styles, PBU 'spotting' (for want of a better word) and other desperate clutching at straws to link me with who they BELIEVE i am, like multiple smiley usage and other cobblers. Well, sorry to disappoint (yes, really) but you're barking up the wrong tree. :leer: There ya go - have gratuitous smiley!

And the second BIB - HobbitFeet HAS owned it - the post has her name against it..... which is really more than can be said for yours.

Now, you are cordially invited to go do one - in the words of the oh-so-hard-done-by who know who!

You weren't here. Win win situation for most of us. :thumbsup:
jra

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:55 am

Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:

moral dilemma I guess

You've been an absolute cunt to him on your own for over a year and who could forget your amazing ‘fuck off fuck off’ nonsense you carried on until people told you what a dick it made you sound like.

Now you’re desperately seeking JRA to help you out and confirm what exactly? That you were a cunt to him all on your own? That VR6 being a similar cunt to him at a similar time was just a coincidence? Fucking hell you sound desperate Hobs. As JRa might say about your behaviour, it’s Karma coming to bite you in the arse.

I just like to debunk the bullshit that some guests come out with, and the fact you remember me saying fuck off everytime JRA mentioned me unsolicited demonstrates just how much he does it

and as for it being karma, well I'd have to give a shit, this is just wasting time nonsense, today it's all about avoiding a 'Trump infrastructure 80/20 switch' overload - but don't let me keep you from your fun filled day :smilin:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Nucks » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:56 am

Guest wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Esteemed guest wrote:

What? Plenty of posters have been outed on here. Absolutely loads. Lambert even makes a career out of it.

I never see you kick up a fuss then so why should it be any different now? You think creepy VR6 needs special treatment or something?

No fuss, I thought only members were permitted to do it, that’s all.
Nucks

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:03 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:

moral dilemma I guess

I just like to debunk the bullshit that some guests come out with, and the fact you remember me saying fuck off everytime JRA mentioned me unsolicited demonstrates just how much he does it

and as for it being karma, well I'd have to give a shit, this is just wasting time nonsense, today it's all about avoiding a 'Trump infrastructure 80/20 switch' overload - but don't let me keep you from your fun filled day :smilin:

Are you still pretending you ‘can’t remember’ if you were a weirdo and followed Lady M to this forum? :gigglesnshit:

Postby jra » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:04 am

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:JP can be his own worst enemy at times but every so often he does make a good point.

All the jokes at his expense and this big man little man goading isn’t any different to the granny or skinny or fat schoolyard shit some of the same people had a meltdown over. Same goes with all the German food ‘jokes’. People purely did it to try and wind a member up.

No wonder people laugh when they get upset at being called names back. :woteva:

Everybody gets called names. I get called all sorts of names, far more than Jp. You don’t see me crying about it like Jp do you?

He’s hardly the only one who reacts badly though is he. The most ridiculous reaction I can remember recently is the meltdown Hobbit had just because she was called a gangster granny. Who doesn’t like grannies anyway?

To be fair to you and GW and even JRA more recently you have all been called names and don’t react like JP or the coven do. It’s not only him that cry’s about it though to be fair.

Yeah true. Other people do react. Very recently on this very thread infact!!! :pmsl:

Exactly. This is why is so cringe when posters demand a link. As if we can’t also remember their very recent crying. They do it because who can be arsed to trawl through god know how many pages of shit to find it even though we all know it’s there. :bawlin:

They who make the accusation(s) provide the evidence, e.g. a link, otherwise it's pictures or it never happened time.

For instance, if someone said I called <insert poster> a cunt, I'll say give us a link. Prove it or STFU.
jra

Postby Busted! » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:07 am

Nucks wrote:
Esteemed guest wrote:

Hahahaha! VR6 has been well and truly busted :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Busted!

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:10 am

Ha I knew Vam didn’t have the willpower to stick to her word and fuck off for good. It’s clear she’s been guest posting all day yesterday so her denials look so weak. This is about the only forum that she’s isn’t banned or unwelcome at or burned her bridges at no wonder she desperately wants to crawl back til between her legs.

Has she still not worked out why she’s disliked by so many people on so many forums she’s been on? Always someone else fault?

Dean was absolutely spot on about her.

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:13 am

Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:

Are you still pretending you ‘can’t remember’ if you were a weirdo and followed Lady M to this forum? :gigglesnshit:

I've constantly said that I most certainly didn't follow her here, I posted as a guest occasionally before she even signed up, but I wasn't sure if my first proper row on here as a member was with her, I'm pretty sure lots of people here sign up to say their piece, obviously some remain as guests probably because they know their own posting history doesn't stand up to scrutiny

but yeah I couldn't remember if my first stuff as a member was a row with M, turns out it wasn't

but hey if you keep saying it, it might stick

be careful though, M doesn't like her DS history mentioned
Last edited by HobbitFeet on Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby measurer » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:16 am

Good to see you Vam.
measurer

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:17 am

Guest wrote:Ha I knew Vam didn’t have the willpower to stick to her word and fuck off for good. It’s clear she’s been guest posting all day yesterday so her denials look so weak. This is about the only forum that she’s isn’t banned or unwelcome at or burned her bridges at no wonder she desperately wants to crawl back til between her legs.

Has she still not worked out why she’s disliked by so many people on so many forums she’s been on? Always someone else fault?

Dean was absolutely spot on about her.

:off head:
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:21 am

Hobbit who’s baited plenty of people on DS and here for years moaning and whining that Anais is ‘baiting’ her by having her on ignore is pathetic.

Oh cry us a river Hobs. She’s just too smart to fall you your usual bait and alert shite you do and she sees right though your attempts to goad her. The cat lady shit is embarrassing too.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive