DS and DTV - Part 82

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 82

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:52 pm

Puzzler wrote:Anus absolutely revels in describing all the privileges murdering cunts get in prison. I really think she'd laugh in Denise Fergus' face if they ever met. Absolute scum :shake head:

Pretty much my observation too.

Very hostile to the mother of a murdered child but always seems very sympathetic to criminals in any crime thread. It's very strange.

Postby Lambert » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:52 pm

VR6storm wrote:
Guest wrote:You can try and weasel your way out of it VR6 but its still odd and confirms you have some kind of weird fixation with jra.
There's nothing to weasel out of guesty. And i don't have a weird fixation with jra. I have said MANY TIMES and i'll say it again - he stops being a know-it-all pompous, full of himself arsehole, i'll stop prodding him. Simnple as that.

He's not going to change his personality though, is he? He is who he is. Let's be honest, 90% of your posts are either to or about Jra. You do have a 'thing' about him.
Lambert

Postby Lambert » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:
Guest wrote:What? Plenty of posters have been outed on here. Absolutely loads. Lambert even makes a career out of it.

When did I ever post the DS account of a Sleeping Dogs member? "Making a career out of it" strongly suggests I've done it to lots of people, so there should be plenty of examples for you to choose from.

Lucy ring any bells? you claimed she was about 4 different posters then that she was fake. To be fair we never had any proof although it was suspicious she disappeared. You post the name of a poster, who you think they are as if its fact then sit back and reveal in the storm you create. You're as obsessed with posters as the rest of them, no better no worse despite you clearly thinking you are above it all.

If I thought I was above it all I wouldn't be posting in the thread.

Lucy? Which Sleeping Dogs member is that? You're going to have to remind me.
Lambert

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:
Guest wrote:What? Plenty of posters have been outed on here. Absolutely loads. Lambert even makes a career out of it.

When did I ever post the DS account of a Sleeping Dogs member? "Making a career out of it" strongly suggests I've done it to lots of people, so there should be plenty of examples for you to choose from.

Lucy ring any bells? you claimed she was about 4 different posters then that she was fake. To be fair we never had any proof although it was suspicious she disappeared. You post the name of a poster, who you think they are as if its fact then sit back and reveal in the storm you create. You're as obsessed with posters as the rest of them, no better no worse despite you clearly thinking you are above it all.

Probably not the best example to give.

The person behind the Lucy account couldn't seem to decide what age they were and disappeared when they were outed as a faker. Lambert wasn't the only one to point that out.

Of you're going to create a fake persona and post a load of bollocks you can hardly complain if people notice. Besides, look at Lucien, most of those weirdos just start up a new persona.

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:05 pm

Lambert wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:

You don't need reminding but nice try and she did post here more than once, which kind of blows your excuses out the water. Someone who posts on dogs was outted by you and your obsession with pbus (if she was one, we never did have any proof did we) but that's your thing. You accuse then let everyone jump on it and sit back laughing. You're no better than V6 or any one else. Hypocritical of you to call him obsessed when as the other guest pointed out, you've practically made a career out of outting posters and are more than a little obsessed yourself.

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:08 pm

Lambert wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
Guest wrote:You can try and weasel your way out of it VR6 but its still odd and confirms you have some kind of weird fixation with jra.
There's nothing to weasel out of guesty. And i don't have a weird fixation with jra. I have said MANY TIMES and i'll say it again - he stops being a know-it-all pompous, full of himself arsehole, i'll stop prodding him. Simnple as that.

He's not going to change his personality though, is he? He is who he is. Let's be honest, 90% of your posts are either to or about Jra. You do have a 'thing' about him.

Well said. Let’s see if he still denies it now. VR6 tried to make out it’s only guests that could have noticed. He’s not alone in having a ‘thing’ for JRA and probably suspected he’d have the others support and back up but looks like he’s on his own this time round.

I’m impressed that JRA actually hasn’t stuck the boot in to VR6 or Hobbit, considering all the attention and shit they’ve thrown at him. He’s gone up in my estimation by being the bigger man.

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:08 pm

Lambert wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:

There was a fun theory that SJW Hunter started the Lucy account to back up his obsession about people slagging off young totty because they were old, overweight and 'well jell'.

Hopefully even Huntie isn't that mental :mrgreen:

Postby Vam&NNfan » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:23 pm

Vam wrote:
Whoa yourself, luv :roll: You guys really need to dial down that paranoia a few notches and get over yourselves.

I’m still reading - if that’s okay with you? :roll: But I’m not posting, and to keep yelling “log in Vam!” is disrespectful of any Guest who puts a bit of thought and effort into their posts.

Like that Guest you’re quoting up there, for example. It’s not me, but still a very observant and intuitive Guest nonetheless.

Plus, you’ve really gotta love the irony of hidden zipperheads howling out demands that others reveal themselves! :mrgreen:

I like you Vam. You're witty and articulate and I like reading your posts. Yeah, you like a ruck but from my perspective it's mostly others name checking and giving you shit since Christmas or before.

Don't let the bullies and obsessives drive you off here because lots of us (even us scummy bag wearers) like you. :Wiiiine!:

NN - I like you too and your self deprecating humour. And your avi :wubbers:
Vam&NNfan

Postby Lambert » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:25 pm

Guest wrote:You don't need reminding but nice try and she did post here more than once, which kind of blows your excuses out the water. Someone who posts on dogs was outted by you and your obsession with pbus (if she was one, we never did have any proof did we) but that's your thing. You accuse then let everyone jump on it and sit back laughing. You're no better than V6 or any one else. Hypocritical of you to call him obsessed when as the other guest pointed out, you've practically made a career out of outting posters and are more than a little obsessed yourself.

Blimey, seeing as I've "made a career" out of outing Dogs members I'd have thought a bit more evidence would be forthcoming. Weird, it's almost as if you're talking complete bollocks or something.

And I haven't called VR6 obsessed either.
Lambert

Postby Lambert » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:26 pm

Guest wrote:There was a fun theory that SJW Hunter started the Lucy account to back up his obsession about people slagging off young totty because they were old, overweight and 'well jell'.

I don't know if that was Hunter, but he is definitely that mental.
Lambert

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:

There was a fun theory that SJW Hunter started the Lucy account to back up his obsession about people slagging off young totty because they were old, overweight and 'well jell'.

I think the obsession with Hunties a bit weird. He was probably one of the more intelligent posters on DS and quite funny on the BB forums. He had different accounts but he never used to be anyone different in them let alone a woman. He took on the coven on here on his own so I give a thumbs up for that anyway.

Postby Nucks » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:34 pm

Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:

That was me last month. :gigglesnshit:

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=45293&hilit=Lucy&start=615

I’m probably not the only person who has ever thought that. But yes, I agree with Lambert that he was that mental.
Nucks

Postby Haha guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:
VR6storm wrote:

Well said. Let’s see if he still denies it now. VR6 tried to make out it’s only guests that could have noticed. He’s not alone in having a ‘thing’ for JRA and probably suspected he’d have the others support and back up but looks like he’s on his own this time round.

I’m impressed that JRA actually hasn’t stuck the boot in to VR6 or Hobbit, considering all the attention and shit they’ve thrown at him. He’s gone up in my estimation by being the bigger man.

Poor old VR6 :shake head:

He thought he'd bait jra by posting a pic of his local then denying it had anything to do with jra. He expected to get pats on the back from the Pretzel Posse for his hilarious prank, and probably secretly hoped he'd get lifelong membership of the witches and bitches coven.

But in reality, he just confirmed that he's a weird stalky creep, outed himself on DS, and despite his cries for help from Hobbit Feet, the Pretzel Posse have disowned him.

And worst of all for VR6, his actions have made jra look like the much bigger man. VR6 just looks like a guilty child pointing at everyone else and saying "he made me do it"

Well done VR6, you must be proud of yourself :more beer:
Haha guest

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:52 pm

I wonder how guesty can be so certain that Huntie has never pretended to be a woman???

Postby VR6storm » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:12 pm

Haha guest wrote: Poor old VR6 :shake head:

He thought he'd bait jra by posting a pic of his local then denying it had anything to do with jra. He expected to get pats on the back from the Pretzel Posse for his hilarious prank, and probably secretly hoped he'd get lifelong membership of the witches and bitches coven.

But in reality, he just confirmed that he's a weird stalky creep, outed himself on DS, and despite his cries for help from Hobbit Feet, the Pretzel Posse have disowned him.

And worst of all for VR6, his actions have made jra look like the much bigger man. VR6 just looks like a guilty child pointing at everyone else and saying "he made me do it"

Well done VR6, you must be proud of yourself :more beer:
Re the BIB.... And where exactly have i said this? I've never said EITHER WAY who it was to do with. Wanna :link: that or shut the fuck up??. That avvi was sat there for weeks and NO-ONE ever mentioned it until a couple of days ago.

Truth to tell, i'm having a laugh riot here - watching all the guesties run around ike headless chickens high-fiveing and back-slapping each other. We'll see who right in the end........ and all because of a pompous 'its all about me' idiot who though just because i mentioned the word pretzel, it was a dig at his German heritage. As i said before, Vam got it spot on on page 36 of this thread....

Vam wrote: There was a Lucian style Guest post, and I think Stormy was referring to that because he knew Lucian was recently booted out of DS.

jra is way off base, as per :roll:
VR6storm

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive