Hewitt Burrell Harry

A right load of bollocks...

Hewitt Burrell Harry

Postby Major » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:49 pm

James Hewitt, the former secret lover of Princess Diana, has long denied decades of speculation he was Prince Harry's biological father.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z570lhBiER
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

What do you believe??????

Harry is a dead ringer.
Major
Twat.

Re: Hewitt Burrell Harry

Postby Dean » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:53 pm

He has slightly the same hair colour. Other than that I don’t see a massive resemblance.
Dean

Postby measurer » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:56 pm

Your first allegiance is to the Crown as a soldier. No, I think Harry is his Charles' son, the piggy eyes give it away, and blonde and dark ( parent's hair colour) will usually be ginger or blonde, as blonde is the more dominant gene.

There is no way he would be left in the Royal Family had he NOT been Charles' son, that and his DNA which would be kept when blood was taken...
Last edited by measurer on Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Too much going on in my life!
measurer

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:02 pm

measurer wrote:No, I think Charles is his father's son,

What does that mean Mes?
You been on the cooking sherry?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby measurer » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:06 pm

Lost the plot Jack. Too much going on, I think and I only wished I drank - then there would be an excuse!
measurer

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:17 pm

measurer wrote:Lost the plot Jack. Too much going on, I think and I only wished I drank - then there would be an excuse!

The aldtimers disease has arrived early
Rolluplostinspace

Postby measurer » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:28 pm

Every chance of it - it's running through my family ! I expect it shortly though, I'd prefer oldtimers coz that way you seem to recall nothing, but dementia - omg just NO - watching someone very clever with it, realising they can't remember things and KNOWING it's their brain, is terrible. I wouldn't wish that on anyone tbh.
measurer

Postby Frankly » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:52 pm

No doubt in my mind. I think he looks more and more like Charles, the older he gets.
Frankly

Postby Goodwife » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:56 pm

I thînk Prince Harry looks alot like Prince Charles.
Goodwife

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:06 pm

measurer wrote:Every chance of it - it's running through my family ! I expect it shortly though, I'd prefer oldtimers coz that way you seem to recall nothing, but dementia - omg just NO - watching someone very clever with it, realising they can't remember things and KNOWING it's their brain, is terrible. I wouldn't wish that on anyone tbh.

Not something to joke about really.
Seems like an epidemic to me.
I know a pro musician that's got it and it appeared suddenly.
From a guy who could grip the attention of any audience to a guy who no longer remembers any of it.
Han't a clue what musical instruments are any longer doesn't know his wife and kids.
He's now not knowing who he himself is or where he is.
His wife won't be able to look after him much longer.
A very frightening disease.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby measurer » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:21 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
measurer wrote:Every chance of it - it's running through my family ! I expect it shortly though, I'd prefer oldtimers coz that way you seem to recall nothing, but dementia - omg just NO - watching someone very clever with it, realising they can't remember things and KNOWING it's their brain, is terrible. I wouldn't wish that on anyone tbh.

From a guy who could grip the attention of any audience to a guy who no longer remembers any of it.
Han't a clue what musical instruments are any longer doesn't know his wife and kids.

It's getting so much funding thrown at it, you're right Jack - it is an epidemic. The reason it's worse than decades ago, I believe - is that it's what is going into our food. (Now we really might start to wonder at the chemicals ur digesting....)

How is she getting on with him wanting to get out and go to places they knew in their youth? U have to lock doors and make sure no keys are left. You can buy a tracker and plank it in a pocket, but they usually find them. And yes, she knows it's her illness too and can speak well enough at times, but those are getting few and far between too. She also will need to go into care - and that's another whole new ballgame/nightmare.
measurer

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:12 pm

measurer wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

It's getting so much funding thrown at it, you're right Jack - it is an epidemic. The reason it's worse than decades ago, I believe - is that it's what is going into our food. (Now we really might start to wonder at the chemicals ur digesting....)
He isn't wanting to get out anywhere.
How is she getting on with him wanting to get out and go to places they knew in their youth? U have to lock doors and make sure no keys are left. You can buy a tracker and plank it in a pocket, but they usually find them. And yes, she knows it's her illness too and can speak well enough at times, but those are getting few and far between too. She also will need to go into care - and that's another whole new ballgame/nightmare.

It has to be something in our environment there's no other place.
It could be the food.
No one has ever totted up the mixtures of chemicals we have each day in our food.
What mix of chemics did you have today?
Allowing oil/drug/chemical companies into the food chain has to be a serious mistake.
Just seen on the news that a hundred none smokers a day are now dying of lung cancer.
Where the hell is that coming from?
I'm sure there are answers but I'm also sure the version we get will be watered down.
Well diesel cars are killing us .... then we hear no more.
Okay diesel may well be banned in a few years good move?
I only ever drive diesel.
Our environment must be well toxic.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby measurer » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:19 pm

I drive diesel too and am thinking - do I go petrol next car??

Saw the smoke's thing earlier and was talking with hubby about it. Yea, I remember them blaming Roy Castle's cancer on the "playing in rooms filled with smoke".........makes you wonder now, doesn't it? We are breathing and eating pollution, there has to be SOME price, and to me, it looks like our health. These chemicals are man-made, and since when has man not made a mistake?
measurer

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:37 pm

To many people seem to think the environment is something outside.
Something over there.
Something you might visit or pass by now and then.
Something the green people worry about.
Something they talk about on the news now and then.
Something that needs saving but I can't be bothered just now.
The environment is everything you live in and with and wear and eat and meet.
We are the environment.
So the environment is becoming lethally toxic due to the intelligent part part of itself.
Mmmmmm.
The none intelligent part is constantly recycling itself and doing no harm.
It constantly adds to the health of the environment.
We are doing something very wrong.
We know it but don't want to give up the comfort and convenience we have created at the expense of everything else and ourselves.
So much for thinking we are civilised.
Seems we are anything but.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:41 pm

Attachments
toxic-environment.png
Rolluplostinspace

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms