Gollywogs

A right load of bollocks...

Gollywogs

Postby Major » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:34 am

A pub landlord has refused to remove 15 golliwogs from behind his bar despite an investigation being launched into the controversial rag dolls.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z56zCsze9T
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Golliwogs are a toy for a child and some adults.

It is aerosol snowflake pc brigade cretins which are the problem.

Loads of kids had them years ago.

Golly rocks
Major
Twat.

Re: Gollywogs

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:05 pm

This is C.O.D.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Holly » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:09 pm

Major wrote:A pub landlord has refused to remove 15 golliwogs from behind his bar despite an investigation being launched into the controversial rag dolls.

Golly rocks

yeah, there was a time when gays and lesbians were prosecuted, women were treated like a husbands property, hitting children was the norm, smoking was allowed in all public places, drink driving was no big deal, coloured people had to sit in the back of the buss, apportion was illegal, shops were closed on the weekend...shall I go on? FFS, get with the time...things change, thank God we don't live in the dark ages anymore. Golliwogs are offensive and degrading, especially the name...why is it such a big deal to get rid of them?

Please everyone, feel free to ad to my list things that have changed for the better in lets say the last 50 years!!! It could be interesting.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Snookerballs » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:15 pm

I get the impression that the Landlord is putting forward a Racist view without anyone noticing, the way the dolls are hung on the wall with white string placed in a strategic position to give the impression of a noose,

Hopefully the Council will revoke his licence.

p.s, The Union Flag is hung upside down

Starbold, what is your opinion that scientists have uncovered irrefutable proof through DNA, that mankind evolved in Africa and immigrated, that all human beings belong to the same species
Snookerballs

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:18 pm

Snookerballs wrote:I get the impression that the Landlord is putting forward a Racist view without anyone noticing, the way the dolls are hung on the wall with white string placed in a strategic position to give the impression of a noose,

Starbold, what is your opinion that scientists have uncovered irrefutable proof through DNA, that mankind evolved in Africa and immigrated, that all human beings belong to the same species

Starbold is not the same species as me!
:ooer: :dafinger:
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Avon Barksdale » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:27 pm

Holly wrote:
Please everyone, feel free to ad to my list things that have changed for the better in lets say the last 50 years!!! It could be interesting.

Lower infant mortality.
Higher life expectancy.
Lower food prices.
Lower rates of violence.
Better quality housing.
Inside toilets.
Greater human rights.
Better employment rights.
Greater female workforce participation.

We've never had it so good ;)
Avon Barksdale

Postby Lambert » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:21 pm

Snookerballs wrote:the way the dolls are hung on the wall with white string placed in a strategic position to give the impression of a noose

That's what struck me from the photos. This guy and his wife knew what they were doing. I'm hardly Mr Offended but if they lose their licence it would be deserved. Bleating that it's "just dolls from my childhood" is just as pathetic as the "but Paki is just short for Pakistani so it can't be racist" argument.
Lambert

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:26 pm

so patriotic he flies the union flag upside down.

those figures on display are purely for racist reasons. if it was about childhood toys he'd have his scalextric set on the wall & a few of her dollies. i hope he loses his licence & the brewery evict him.

Postby Major » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:32 pm

Snookerballs wrote:I get the impression that the Landlord is putting forward a Racist view without anyone noticing, the way the dolls are hung on the wall with white string placed in a strategic position to give the impression of a noose,

If you open your forever closed eye Soggy Water Squirter you will see there is already a thread about your last chapter.
Major
Twat.

Postby Snookerballs » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:21 pm

Major wrote:

If you open your forever closed eye Soggy Water Squirter you will see there is already a thread about your last chapter.

I am well aware I have duplicated the Post reference the latest scientific revelations,
You are always complaining about how the posts are trolled and that you never get a chance to discuss a post so I duplicated it for you to voice an opinion on the subject

Go on give it your best shot, man or mouse !!!
Snookerballs

Postby Stooo » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:16 pm

Major wrote:

Please stick to the topic and stop trolling.

Thanks.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby measurer » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:24 pm

I don't for one minute believe you don't know what you are doing, but please don't think others are blind to it either. EVERY day you must scour that rag to see what you can C&P onto this forum.
IF we wanted to read such muck, we can already - online, but to foist this ridiculous story on others and then leave, well, that's your usual routine. I have been watching.
Why do you do this?
measurer

Postby Cleopatra » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:43 pm

Major wrote:A pub landlord has refused to remove 15 golliwogs from behind his bar despite an investigation being launched into the controversial rag dolls.

Golly rocks

This landlord is a real-life troll. I always wondered what one would look like. :mrgreen:
Cleopatra

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:10 pm

Golly rocks

The landlord is an ignorant fucktard and that bar looks like something out of the ark as well :pmsl:

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms