DS and DTV - Part 82

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 82

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:57 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Match made in heaven wrote:Dean has been smitten with Hobbs since their DS flirting days, he just hides it better than her. :wubwub:

I don’t ever remember posting with her on DS...

OooooooooooooOh burn!

That's got to hurt... :ooer:

Are you under the impression we were old friends or something? :dunno:

Hobbs is. :leer: But now she's burnt to a crisp.

Postby Dean » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:01 pm

Guest wrote:Hobbs is. :leer: But now she's burnt to a crisp.

Must be true if an anonymous coward says so...
Dean

Postby dis » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:06 pm

Goodwife wrote:
dis wrote:That Venebles thread on DS is annoying me, because I keep going back to read it.

At first I thought Anais was quite reasonable in some of her posts (although that might have been on an earlier thread) but now she just seems like a right know it all and a wee bit uppity. She seem to be talking a smidgen of shit now about how much she knows about what she knows, if indeed she knows anything. It's quite addictive to read and it's pissing me off because of what the thread is about.

Yeah I was the same when I started reading it.

She is a proper nutcase. I looked in yesterday and came straight back out and trying not to look again. The more it was going on the more unhinged she was becoming

I haven't noticed unhinged but it comes over kinda like she thinks she's the boss of the thread and of the whole subject, I never can be arsed with folk like that. She actually reminds of another poster from years ago but I can't remember who it was, I don't think they are the same poster, just they bring out the same :yikes: :brickwall: :ooer: :bum: responses from me.
dis

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:08 pm

dis wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
dis wrote:That Venebles thread on DS is annoying me, because I keep going back to read it.

At first I thought Anais was quite reasonable in some of her posts (although that might have been on an earlier thread) but now she just seems like a right know it all and a wee bit uppity. She seem to be talking a smidgen of shit now about how much she knows about what she knows, if indeed she knows anything. It's quite addictive to read and it's pissing me off because of what the thread is about.

She is a proper nutcase. I looked in yesterday and came straight back out and trying not to look again. The more it was going on the more unhinged she was becoming

I haven't noticed unhinged but it comes over kinda like she thinks she's the boss of the thread and of the whole subject, I never can be arsed with folk like that. She actually reminds of another poster from years ago but I can't remember who it was, I don't think they are the same poster, just they bring out the same :yikes: :brickwall: :ooer: :bum: responses from me.

She’s a patronising bugger. It’s the whole stating her opinions as if they are facts, and then ignoring anything that may trip her up. Arrogant.
NastyNickers

Postby Burn cure » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:09 pm

Dean wrote:

Poor Hobbs, all that sucking up and you deny knowing her.

Burn cure

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:10 pm

dis wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

She was the same about Brexit.

Which worked out brilliantly for her.

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:ps: same guest as just now, but also wanted to say Mes helped me once when it was all kicking off over on bitchfest and chaotic. She stood up for me and didn't allow certain personal info to be posted here. The admins do a fantastic job really and at the end of the day stoo pays for this site no one else. Jp threatened to sue and he still let him back on, Dox posted all that personal info about people and Stoo let him turn over a new leaf and post as viper till he fucked himself over. Really people should be grateful they have somewhere to bitch and moan and give over.

I'm still amazed Dox was Viper. He was psychotic as Terminator Lips.

I have no issues with the moderation here. But Dean has been allowed to get away with murder - calling someone a potential rapist, trolling measurer for days, trying to clumsily play the mods off against each other etc

That's the part I just don't get, Poca does it too and they both get away with calling the mods all sorts. When Dean was a mod, you couldn't even post off topic, he would immediately move it and reprimand you, it was actually funny how seriously he took being a mod, he was like the dictator of a country! And troll him or laugh at him or call him names? ....you wouldn't last a minute. Maybe they are both silent owners of Dogs :paranoid:

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:14 pm

Such a burn for Hobbit.

Dean is such a catch after all. A bloke with nothing better to do than troll strangers online all day.

Postby Dean » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:16 pm

Burn cure wrote:
Dean wrote:

Poor Hobbs, all that sucking up and you deny knowing her.

I didn’t deny knowing her, I said I didn’t remember posting with her. There is a difference...
Dean

Postby Dean » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:ps: same guest as just now, but also wanted to say Mes helped me once when it was all kicking off over on bitchfest and chaotic. She stood up for me and didn't allow certain personal info to be posted here. The admins do a fantastic job really and at the end of the day stoo pays for this site no one else. Jp threatened to sue and he still let him back on, Dox posted all that personal info about people and Stoo let him turn over a new leaf and post as viper till he fucked himself over. Really people should be grateful they have somewhere to bitch and moan and give over.

I'm still amazed Dox was Viper. He was psychotic as Terminator Lips.

I have no issues with the moderation here. But Dean has been allowed to get away with murder - calling someone a potential rapist, trolling measurer for days, trying to clumsily play the mods off against each other etc

That's the part I just don't get, Poca does it too and they both get away with calling the mods all sorts. When Dean was a mod, you couldn't even post off topic, he would immediately move it and reprimand you, it was actually funny how seriously he took being a mod, he was like the dictator of a country! And troll him or laugh at him or call him names? ....you wouldn't last a minute. Maybe they are both silent owners of Dogs :paranoid:

Or maybe you’re just making it all up... :ooer:
Dean

Postby Dean » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:21 pm

Guest wrote:Such a burn for Hobbit.

Dean is such a catch after all. A bloke with nothing better to do than troll strangers online all day.

Harsh, but fair...
Dean

Postby measurer » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:28 pm

Anais - did you say had told you she was a prison officer, or that she told you she is a psychologist working with prisoners? This woman is starting to sound like someone I knew.. :dunno:
measurer

Postby Goodwife » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:32 pm

measurer wrote:Anais - did you say had told you she was a prison officer, or that she told you she is a psychologist working with prisoners? This woman is starting to sound like someone I knew.. :dunno:

Other people might now but in that Venables thread she has alluded to working within the prison service. i was thinking parole officer or something but she thinks she has terrorism clearance.

I suspect she is making the whole thing up but someone else might know better
Goodwife

Postby dis » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:34 pm

measurer wrote:Anais - did you say had told you she was a prison officer, or that she told you she is a psychologist working with prisoners? This woman is starting to sound like someone I knew.. :dunno:

I think so, I haven't read the whole thread. I think she might be in MI5 too, by the sounds of it.
dis

Postby Goodwife » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:36 pm

dis wrote:

I think so, I haven't read the whole thread. I think she might be in MI5 too, by the sounds of it.

Just googling counter terrorism clearance and you may be right :mrgreen:
Goodwife

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive