Random Stuff Part Nineteen.

Big Threads

Re: Random Stuff Part Nineteen.

Postby Nucks » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:07 pm

Keyser wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Lambert wrote:Does anyone else ever mosey on up to the fridge, gaze at the contents for a moment and then walk away without actually eating anything? I did it just now. It's like something draws me towards it :ooer:

It’s the light inside, your moth dna can’t resist.

:snooty:

Once they get to a certain size, you can’t call them creepy anymore for fear of being beaten up. :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby Keyser » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:19 pm

Nucks wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Lambert wrote:Does anyone else ever mosey on up to the fridge, gaze at the contents for a moment and then walk away without actually eating anything? I did it just now. It's like something draws me towards it :ooer:

It’s the light inside, your moth dna can’t resist.

:snooty:

Once they get to a certain size, you can’t call them creepy anymore for fear of being beaten up. :gigglesnshit:

Exactly! :thumbsup:

Keyser

Postby Dean » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:08 pm

Booked the Mrs a table for two for Valentine’s Day tomorrow. Hope she likes Snooker!
Dean

Postby Cleopatra » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:12 pm

Dean wrote:Booked the Mrs a table for two for Valentine’s Day tomorrow. Hope she likes Snooker!

Very romantic. My ex used to pinch flowers out of people's gardens on his way home from a night out. Every week. Some poor buggers garden must have been bare.
Cleopatra

Postby dis » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:14 pm

I am terrified of moths.

Those pictures are horrifying.
dis

Postby Cleopatra » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:26 pm

Part 2 of Trauma tonight, or Collateral, maybe. What did we do before catch up T.V and Tivo boxes etc. We should have a movie and T.V. thread.
Cleopatra

Postby Stooo » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:27 pm

Did it look 'just right'?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:27 pm

Cleopatra wrote:Part 2 of Trauma tonight, or Collateral, maybe. What did we do before catch up T.V and Tivo boxes etc. We should have a movie and T.V. thread.

There’s a whole sub section for movies and tv shows...
Dean

Postby Stooo » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:30 pm

Did I just eat mouse brains? :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Goodwife » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:38 pm

Oh my god why did I open this thread :butterfly1: :butterfly1: :butterfly1:

:bawlin: :bawlin:
Goodwife

Postby dis » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:39 pm

Stooo wrote:Did I just eat mouse brains? :ooer:

I am intrigued.
dis

Postby Keyser » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:56 pm

dis wrote:I am terrified of moths.

Those pictures are horrifying.

I think they are absolutely beautiful.

I would post more pics of some more of the world's largest species but would probably get a boot up the arse from the mods!
Keyser

Postby Stooo » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:58 pm

dis wrote:

I am intrigued.

I have trust issues with cats, when I got my last cat's bollocks cut off he came up to my bed, looked me in the eye and pissed all over it.

I get this anti flea squirty thing sent every month by pets at home and he hates it, you have to catch him by surprise and he sulks for days. I zapped him last night and when I got in tonight he was all over me, loads of attention and playfulness, bless him. I had some portioned shit to warm up with some oven chips and they break open all the time, spewing little clouds of mash. Ate my tea and went back to make my sarnies for tomorrow, there's a bit of chip guts on the board and in it goes. Except it was bitter. Bitter enough to cause a reverse gag reflex and aim it straight for the bubbling acid resting in my stomach. I haven't found a mouse corpse yet but I haven't been looking.

TL;DR, I don't trust my cat.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:03 pm

Stooo wrote:
dis wrote:

I am intrigued.

I have trust issues with cats, when I got my last cat's bollocks cut off he came up to my bed, looked me in the eye and pissed all over it.

I get this anti flea squirty thing sent every month by pets at home and he hates it, you have to catch him by surprise and he sulks for days. I zapped him last night and when I got in tonight he was all over me, loads of attention and playfulness, bless him. I had some portioned shit to warm up with some oven chips and they break open all the time, spewing little clouds of mash. Ate my tea and went back to make my sarnies for tomorrow, there's a bit of chip guts on the board and in it goes. Except it was bitter. Bitter enough to cause a reverse gag reflex and aim it straight for the bubbling acid resting in my stomach. I haven't found a mouse corpse yet but I haven't been looking.

He pissed in your eye?! :yikes:

As for the rest of it :pukeup:
I wouldn’t look. I’d pretend it didn’t happen. I’d gag every time I thought of it. :shake head:
NastyNickers

Postby Stooo » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:07 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Stooo wrote:
dis wrote:

I am intrigued.

He pissed in your eye?! :yikes:

As for the rest of it :pukeup:
I wouldn’t look. I’d pretend it didn’t happen. I’d gag every time I thought of it. :shake head:

All over the quilt.
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive