DS and DTV - Part 82

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 82

Postby mavis cruet » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:58 pm

Cleopatra wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:
dis wrote:
measurer wrote:Anais - did you say had told you she was a prison officer, or that she told you she is a psychologist working with prisoners? This woman is starting to sound like someone I knew.. :dunno:

I think so, I haven't read the whole thread. I think she might be in MI5 too, by the sounds of it.

There are various levels of security vetting. From the basic DBS to enhanced clearance/developed vetting. If you have regular access to government/official figures or access to sensitive information it will be the DV. If the person in question is working in a prison and has the DV clearance then she is more than a basic prison officer.

Which from my brief googling is not a counter terrorism check.

https://www.securityclearedjobs.com/sta ... y-cleared/

I don't need to google it. If you have DV then you also have CTC

Re: Anais..
I seem to recall that ages and ages ago she said in a thread that she was a government researcher and that part if her role was interviewing prisoners on a fairly regular basis. So does that all add up?
mavis cruet

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:01 pm

TWATkins wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
TWATkins wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:She’s a patronising bugger. It’s the whole stating her opinions as if they are facts, and then ignoring anything that may trip her up. Arrogant.

asayousay is the undisputed queen of presenting opinion as fact ..

Asyousay is a fucking idiot too.

She makes the dog from Up! look like Stephen Hawking as far as brains go ..

What Dug lacks in intellect, he makes up for by being fucking adorable.
:wubwub:
NastyNickers

Postby dis » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:05 pm

Cleopatra wrote:
dis wrote:
measurer wrote:Anais - did you say had told you she was a prison officer, or that she told you she is a psychologist working with prisoners? This woman is starting to sound like someone I knew.. :dunno:

I think so, I haven't read the whole thread. I think she might be in MI5 too, by the sounds of it.

There are various levels of security vetting. From the basic DBS to enhanced clearance/developed vetting. If you have regular access to government/official figures or access to sensitive information it will be the DV. If the person in question is working in a prison and has the DV clearance then she is more than a basic prison officer.

Ach, I was just being ridiculous but I was out of order saying that, she just iritates me.

I have no idea what level she said she had, I am sure she said she had CT clearance.
dis

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:05 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:
dis wrote:I think so, I haven't read the whole thread. I think she might be in MI5 too, by the sounds of it.

Which from my brief googling is not a counter terrorism check.

https://www.securityclearedjobs.com/sta ... y-cleared/

I don't need to google it. If you have DV then you also have CTC

Yeah it says that in that link.

Developed Vetting (DV) is the highest level of Security Clearance and is required for people with substantial unsupervised access to TOP SECRET assets, or for those working in the Intelligence or Security agencies.

Anais said she had the enhanced DBS and counter terrorism clearance.

So she's Dolly with the tea-trolley then.

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:07 pm

dis wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:
dis wrote:

Ach, I was just being ridiculous but I was out of order saying that, she just iritates me.

I have no idea what level she said she had, I am sure she said she had CT clearance.

I think she’s more fantasist than anything. She over eggs the pudding.
NastyNickers

Postby Grafenwalder » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:08 pm

The loopy lesbian is at it again spouting more man hate. The fucking idiot thinks children and mothers are 'more important' than old men. :roll:
A relative of mine was just 20 when cancer killed him.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... retarded-to-type
Grafenwalder

Postby Goodwife » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:10 pm

mavis cruet wrote:Re: Anais..
I seem to recall that ages and ages ago she said in a thread that she was a government researcher and that part if her role was interviewing prisoners on a fairly regular basis. So does that all add up?

If thats true, kind of would add up but makes what she posted on DS the other day even more out of order than it was!

She posted details of a case she had been involved in to back herself up or something the other day. Not sure what the point in her doing it was but it wasn't relevent to the thread

She has been reading/posting here so maybe she will come tell us.
Goodwife

Postby guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:10 pm

dis wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:
dis wrote:

She did - "I have enhanced and counter terrorism clearance."

Postby Goodwife » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:11 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
dis wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:
dis wrote:

I think she’s more fantasist than anything. She over eggs the pudding.

We can't argue on that point!
Goodwife

Postby Dean » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:13 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:The loopy lesbian is at it again spouting more man hate. The fucking idiot thinks children and mothers are 'more important' than old men. :roll:

Can you keep your homophobic insults on DS please. We are a more enlightened group on here...
Dean

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:13 pm

I'm imagining anais as Clarice Starling.

VR6 can be Lecter.

Dean is Multiple Miggs.

SJW hunter is Buffalo Bill.

Postby mavis cruet » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:16 pm

Goodwife wrote:

If thats true, kind of would add up but makes what she posted on DS the other day even more out of order than it was!

She posted details of a case she had been involved in to back herself up or something the other day. Not sure what the point in her doing it was but it wasn't relevent to the thread

Yes, i read the whole thread but did not see the bit you mentioned that Anais deleted. I am pretty certain i remember correctly but it's just a shame i cannot recall which thread!! Or even which year :oops: Obviously was a crime related one though, maybe even a Maddie one :dunno:
mavis cruet

Postby Goodwife » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:17 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:The loopy lesbian is at it again spouting more man hate. The fucking idiot thinks children and mothers are 'more important' than old men. :roll:

Reading that really annoyed me

Her whole post would have been a million times better if she took all the frickin waffle out and overuse of the word snowflake/snowflakery

What a fuckwit

Someone on here said they thought she was a troll. If that was the only post of hers I had seen
I would be inclined to agree
Goodwife

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:17 pm

Dean wrote:

Can you keep your homophobic insults on DS please. We are a more enlightened group on here...

You don't seem to know what a homophobic insult is.

And you're so enlightened you called Minnie a dumb c**t :pmsl:

Postby Goodwife » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:18 pm

mavis cruet wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Yes, i read the whole thread but did not see the bit you mentioned that Anais deleted. I am pretty certain i remember correctly but it's just a shame i cannot recall which thread!! Or even which year :oops: Obviously was a crime related one though, maybe even a Maddie one :dunno:

Its in here a few pages back poss 20 pages back. The mods deleted the comment but a guesty found it in a long nest of quotes
Goodwife

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive