Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 82

Postby Gabby » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:19 pm

DS rules lives... that much is evident! :ooer:
Gabby

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:24 pm

She fucked up with her opening sentence:

Long post alert. Post put forward for subjective ON TOPIC discussion. Those with a short attention span should click off now.

When does CornishPiskie ever return to reply to anything, ever?! She doesn’t. She makes a ridiculous post and fucks off. I’m convinced she’s a troll.

She’s the misandrist version of Starbolds misogynist. Full of shit.
NastyNickers

Postby guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:26 pm

And yes, his partner will have had to receive a visit from probation and probably have to sign a watertight non disclosure agreement just in case they split up.

yet (too late to edit?) a few posts after says

I don't know for sure about the NDA but it would seem imperative to me if anyone was to live with them given the need for anonymity. It would merely mean that if they broke up, the boyfriend could not reveal anything about Thompson to the media; etc. It's not condemning him to a life of underground, furtive, MI5 style living.

:dunno:

Postby Odessa Steps » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:27 pm

TWATkins wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:She’s a patronising bugger. It’s the whole stating her opinions as if they are facts, and then ignoring anything that may trip her up. Arrogant.

asayousay is the undisputed queen of presenting opinion as fact ..

Dreadful yes...And yet not quite as stupid as unfunny bigot Maw... I bet when when he walks into the snug everyone has to run out the back.
Odessa Steps

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:33 pm

NastyNickers wrote:She fucked up with her opening sentence:

Long post alert. Post put forward for subjective ON TOPIC discussion. Those with a short attention span should click off now.

When does CornishPiskie ever return to reply to anything, ever?! She doesn’t. She makes a ridiculous post and fucks off. I’m convinced she’s a troll.

She’s the misandrist version of Starbolds misogynist. Full of shit.

That post where she described the cliched image of a lesbian and said she wasn't that was very fishy.

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:33 pm

mavis cruet wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
mavis cruet wrote:Re: Anais..
I seem to recall that ages and ages ago she said in a thread that she was a government researcher and that part if her role was interviewing prisoners on a fairly regular basis. So does that all add up?

If thats true, kind of would add up but makes what she posted on DS the other day even more out of order than it was!

She posted details of a case she had been involved in to back herself up or something the other day. Not sure what the point in her doing it was but it wasn't relevent to the thread

She has been reading/posting here so maybe she will come tell us.

Yes, i read the whole thread but did not see the bit you mentioned that Anais deleted. I am pretty certain i remember correctly but it's just a shame i cannot recall which thread!! Or even which year :oops: Obviously was a crime related one though, maybe even a Maddie one :dunno:

Post 1168 in the Bulger thread, read the nest of quotes.

Postby Nucks » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:33 pm

guest wrote:
dis wrote:
measurer wrote:Anais - did you say had told you she was a prison officer, or that she told you she is a psychologist working with prisoners? This woman is starting to sound like someone I knew.. :dunno:

I think so, I haven't read the whole thread. I think she might be in MI5 too, by the sounds of it.

:pmsl:

Ditto that sentiment. :ooer:

I’m not dissing posting on messageboards all day long, sometimes people have no choice if they’re housebound or ill, but to make the claims she does about her supposed profession is just a pisstake. There’s no way you can be working in a professional capacity at that level and find the time to post for 16 hours a day, more or less nonstop.
Nucks

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:36 pm

Nucks wrote:
guest wrote:
dis wrote:
measurer wrote:Anais - did you say had told you she was a prison officer, or that she told you she is a psychologist working with prisoners? This woman is starting to sound like someone I knew.. :dunno:

I think so, I haven't read the whole thread. I think she might be in MI5 too, by the sounds of it.

I’m not dissing posting on messageboards all day long, sometimes people have no choice if they’re housebound or ill, but to make the claims she does about her supposed profession is just a pisstake. There’s no way you can be working in a professional capacity at that level and find the time to post for 16 hours a day, more or less nonstop.

She could have booked half term off though I suppose. She says she has kids.

Postby guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:38 pm

Anais32 - "Exactly. I have to sign an NDA for every piece of research I do as well as a load of ethical documents about how I will keep data and then destroy it when finished."

but posting about talking to a convicted killer on an entertainment forum is ok?

I recently had quite a lot of contact with a man who was relatively recently convicted for killing an older man who was particularly vulnerable. It was a frenzied, horrific murder involving prolonged torture. It took a while to discover he was the killer during which time he killed again. I can't say much more about it because its probably quite easy to find out who it was. I'm going to say right now, he has absolutely no remorse for what he did. He has no problems in prison - no threats against him at all. Now I'm usually one who finds it easy to detach but not in this case. He was even joking about the crime.

" And in a little while, after that post has been read, I will delete it - for obvious reasons. I'd rather it did not remain up for long. I would just like an answer as to why Venables should be more hated. However, I'd appreciate it if it wasn't re-quoted."

:dunno:

Postby Goodwife » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Nucks wrote:
guest wrote:
dis wrote:

Do you think that makes things better or worse?
Goodwife

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:40 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
TWATkins wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:She’s a patronising bugger. It’s the whole stating her opinions as if they are facts, and then ignoring anything that may trip her up. Arrogant.

asayousay is the undisputed queen of presenting opinion as fact ..

Dreadful yes...And yet not quite as stupid as unfunny bigot Maw... I bet when when he walks into the snug everyone has to run out the back.

Oh hello Mesostit starting on MAW now I see, you're running out of targets aren't you.

Still perhaps you shouldn't have got them all banned hey?

Postby guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Nucks wrote:
guest wrote:
dis wrote:

Maybe she finds DS more interesting company than her kids? :dunno:

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Nucks wrote:
guest wrote:
dis wrote:

Possibly.
I struggle with the post that disclosed information about a client of hers (with enough information about the client for a google search), and the prompt demands no one quotes it, and that it is deleted and every post that quoted it is deleted. If she was as aware as she says, she wouldn’t have said that. And it made her look like a prick “do as I say but not what I do”.
NastyNickers

Postby Keyser » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:41 pm

Just skimmed through the latest couple of days on the Bulger thread. :kinell:

My brain hurts. :bawlin:
Keyser

Postby Nucks » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Nucks wrote:
guest wrote:
dis wrote:

She says a lot of things. :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Previous

Return to The Archive