DS and DTV - Part 83

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 83

Postby jp761 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:52 pm

Just a reference to something from part 82. Bloody hell NN, more than one person has got plenty of 'attention' in the last 48 hrs whether they wanted it or not.

Almost every day is party time here in the DS thread. :canny:
jp761

Re: DS and DTV - Part 82

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:53 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:The loopy lesbian is at it again spouting more man hate. The fucking idiot thinks children and mothers are 'more important' than old men. :roll:
A relative of mine was just 20 when cancer killed him.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... retarded-to-type

Reading that really annoyed me

Her whole post would have been a million times better if she took all the frickin waffle out and overuse of the word snowflake/snowflakery

What a fuckwit

Someone on here said they thought she was a troll. If that was the only post of hers I had seen
I would be inclined to agree

That was me.
The more stuff CP posts in that vein, the more convinced I am that "she" is a troll.
I've said it before, and I'll repeat it.
I very much doubt that CP is a lesbian, a feminist or a mother.
I wouldn't be surprised if CP is actually male - a homophobic, misogynistic, xenophobic male.
It wouldn't be the first time someone has set up a persona diametrically opposite to their own in order to make that persona and all it represents appear ridiculous, to suit their own agenda. By creating such an extreme character, they can say "look at these feminists, gays or whatever, they're all mad, they want to destroy all our traditions!!" type of shite - there will always be some people gullible enough to fall for it. :roll:

If, and it's a massive if, CP is genuine, then she comes across as incredibly immature. She does raise some valid points, but they're lost in a blaze of bullshit buzzword bingo - she destroys her own rationale by going so over-the-top.

I agree all her points were lost in all the crap.

I like that phrase though "lost in a blaze of bullshit bingo".

That sums up Piskies wall of paste posts perfectly! :laughing:

FFS!!!
Quote me correctly please!!
"Blaze of bullshit buzzword bingo"!!

:thank you: :more beer:

Postby measurer » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:55 pm

The legal expertise was from her working with young male offenders, she posted on SOL before it was closed. She said a lot of things to impress. She was right in there, while others would test the waters first. I didn't believe her and pulled her on it, so she trolled me for years. Probably why I'm not mad keen on them, there are definitely crazy people like that online. Who's to stop them??
measurer

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:56 pm

Guest wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Reading that really annoyed me

Her whole post would have been a million times better if she took all the frickin waffle out and overuse of the word snowflake/snowflakery

What a fuckwit

Someone on here said they thought she was a troll. If that was the only post of hers I had seen
I would be inclined to agree

That was me.
The more stuff CP posts in that vein, the more convinced I am that "she" is a troll.
I wouldn't be surprised if CP is actually male - a homophobic, misogynistic, xenophobic male.
It wouldn't be the first time someone has set up a persona diametrically opposite to their own in order to make that persona and all it represents appear ridiculous, to suit their own agenda. By creating such an extreme character, they can say "look at these feminists, gays or whatever, they're all mad, they want to destroy all our traditions!!" type of shite - there will always be some people gullible enough to fall for it. :roll:

If, and it's a massive if, CP is genuine, then she comes across as incredibly immature. She does raise some valid points, but they're lost in a blaze of bullshit buzzword bingo - she destroys her own rationale by going so over-the-top.

FFS!!!

I'd be pleased with either credit. :whistle:

Postby Dean » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:58 pm

jp761 wrote:Just a reference to something from part 82. Bloody hell NN, more than one person has got plenty of 'attention' in the last 48 hrs whether they wanted it or not.

And he’s off! :brickwall:
Dean

Postby guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:58 pm

measurer wrote:The legal expertise was from her working with young male offenders, she posted on SOL before it was closed. She said a lot of things to impress. She was right in there, while others would test the waters first. I didn't believe her and pulled her on it, so she trolled me for years. Probably why I'm not mad keen on them, there are definitely crazy people like that online. Who's to stop them??

What's SOL mes?

Sounds loopy enough to be Anais32.

Postby guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:00 pm

Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:Just a reference to something from part 82. Bloody hell NN, more than one person has got plenty of 'attention' in the last 48 hrs whether they wanted it or not.

Thankfully not for long, one has a job one knows so one needs sleep. :whistle:

Postby jp761 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:03 pm

Dean wrote:

Predictable, Deena. :brickwall: I posted as I'm entitled to do, now you're going to make it more.

And there's me thinking you've been doing your best to be a good lad today.
jp761

Postby Cobs » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:04 pm

Dean wrote:

Cobs

Postby Dean » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:04 pm

jp761 wrote:
Dean wrote:

Predictable, Deena. :brickwall: I posted as I'm entitled to do, now you're going to make it more.

It’s been rather quiet on here today, one of us have jobs to do... pleas don’t ruin it with your trolling...
Dean

Postby jp761 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:05 pm

Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Dean wrote:

It’s been rather quiet on here today, one of us have jobs to do... pleas don’t ruin it with your trolling...
Ok Walter Mitty!!

You do the same.
jp761

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:06 pm

Actually no. Nevermind.
NastyNickers

Postby jp761 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:07 pm

NastyNickers wrote:

What the fuck you on about?
Can't remember your part 82 posts today. Ok.
jp761

Postby Goodwife » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:That was me.

FFS!!!

I'd be pleased with either credit. :whistle:

Sorry first guesty and I agree second guesty
Goodwife

Postby Gabby » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:08 pm

Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Dean wrote:

Yeah, funny how quiet it is when you ain’t about.... you fucking forum legend you! :leer:
Gabby

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive