DS and DTV - Part 83

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 83

Postby Dean » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:42 am

jp761 wrote:
Dean wrote:I wasn’t sure before, but I think Jp is genuinely mentally retarded. He’s a child in a mans body. He shouldn’t be on this forum, he isn’t well...
Ok. You're the man-child around here. Wrapping most people around your little finger.

Go to bed you mad bastard... :off head:
Dean

Postby guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:44 am

More foul mouth rants then the usual apology to the mods will follow.

Rinse and repeat.
Rinse and repeat.
Rinse and repeat.

Postby jp761 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:45 am

Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Dean wrote:I wasn’t sure before, but I think Jp is genuinely mentally retarded. He’s a child in a mans body. He shouldn’t be on this forum, he isn’t well...
Ok. You're the man-child around here. Wrapping most people around your little finger.

Ok then you little bastard let's party all night. I can do that.

Weren't you cleared for work?
jp761

Postby guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:46 am

This was the usual shit he put in PMs on DS, he can't do that here so what you're seeing is what he's actually like.

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:46 am

Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:

he really doesn't seem to know how to copy & paste & instead of asking how to do it it's everyone else's fault.

i used to wonder if he's on the spectrum but he can't be, he's got no intelligence. he's just really very very stupid.

Postby Dean » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:47 am

jp761 wrote:
Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:

Ok then you little bastard let's party all night. I can do that.

Weren't you cleared for work?

Definitely retarded... :off head:
Dean

Postby jp761 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:48 am

guest wrote:This was the usual shit he put in PMs on DS, he can't do that here so what you're seeing is what he's actually like.
What shit? Be more concise.
jp761

Postby Dean » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:49 am

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:

he really doesn't seem to know how to copy & paste & instead of asking how to do it it's everyone else's fault.

i used to wonder if he's on the spectrum but he can't be, he's got no intelligence. he's just really very very stupid.

It’s everyone else’s fault because he hasn’t copied the post or made an actual point about it. We’re just supposed to know what he means and what his point is. Even Holly, who he initially addressed hasn’t got a scooby what he’s on about...

I think you might be right...
Dean

Postby jp761 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:50 am

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:

Of course I can do all that. I thought people would have better memories.

Spectrum, I had a 48K once.
jp761

Postby guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:50 am

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:

I agree. Can't multi-quote once it hits the limit, can't c&p, can't debate, can't take what he himself dishes out........retard or nestling in the spectrum.

Just be grateful his stupidity is on display and not through PMs.

Postby guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:52 am

Forgot to add........lack of humour. Tries but fails.

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:53 am

guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:

Green eyed monster again....stooo and fellow posters.

there's a bizarre masochistic need to humiliate himself daily here,
at least Dean's other target vam had the sense and class to just walk away from the hostility coming at her from all sides.

Postby Puzzler » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:54 am

One thing I've noticed, Deena loves using anti disabled language. Then has the nerve to get outraged about ISIS and Taliban members being called goatfuckers... :shake head:
Puzzler

Postby Dean » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:55 am

Puzzler wrote:One thing I've noticed, Deena loves using anti disabled language.

Shut up you mong...
Dean

Postby guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:56 am

jp761 wrote:
guest wrote:This was the usual shit he put in PMs on DS, he can't do that here so what you're seeing is what he's actually like.
What shit? Be more concise.

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: From Dogs illiterate.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive