TV Shows.

Re: TV Shows.

Postby Dean » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:59 am

Always loved the X Files, watched the first 5 episodes in season 11.

Gillian Anderson was in a brilliant crime drama recently, The Fall. Absolutely fantastic detective serial killer whodunnit spread over 3 seasons, highly recommended...
Dean

Postby Puzzler » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:22 am

There’s a great paranormal Aussie cop comedy on netflix called The Strange Calls. Funny as fuck especially when ya stoned/pissed or both haha :more beer:
Puzzler

Postby Sundaze » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:51 am

Poca wrote:The weekly drama series ‘Kiri’ with Sarah Lancashire has been good viewing :smilin:

I thought it was good but I thought the ending let it down a bit
Sundaze

Postby Keyser » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:50 pm

Dean wrote:Always loved the X Files, watched the first 5 episodes in season 11.

Gillian Anderson was in a brilliant crime drama recently, The Fall. Absolutely fantastic detective serial killer whodunnit spread over 3 seasons, highly recommended...

Gillian is always wonderful in anything and has a huge range (she was great in Bleak House and Great Expectations for example) - Dornan was so bloody good in Tthe Fall I just cannot believe he saddled himself with that 50 Shades of Shit franchise. :kinell:
Keyser

Postby Nucks » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:48 pm

Really liked her in X Files but felt she was miscast in Hannibal. Probably not her acting but the writing was weird. Very monotone and robotic.
Nucks

Postby Nucks » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:51 pm

Anyone watching Requiem on BBC (Friday)? Looks promising so far.

Nucks

Postby jp761 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:55 pm

Nucks wrote:Anyone watching Requiem on BBC (Friday)? Looks promising so far.

No, I gave that one a miss.

I watch so many dramas and have so many to catch up on, I have to give one or two a miss especially this time of year, new dramas and old one's coming back for another series are abundant right now across various channels.
jp761

Postby Nucks » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:06 pm

jp761 wrote:
Nucks wrote:Anyone watching Requiem on BBC (Friday)? Looks promising so far.

No, I gave that one a miss.

I watch so many dramas and have so many to catch up on, I have to give one or two a miss especially this time of year, new dramas and old one's coming back for another series are abundant right now across various channels.

I know what you mean. Once Walking Dead returns from their mid-season break I’ll be watching tv most nights. :shame:
Nucks

Postby jp761 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:55 pm

Trauma, is looking promising although I haven't watched Episode 2 yet.

But it makes you think about the wait of responsibility a Trauma Surgeon must feel from time to time, no matter how many years they have been doing the job.
jp761

Postby VelvetCat » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:25 am

Yeah, I watched and enjoyed them, also highly recommend Line of Duty, brilliant series.

Anyone been watching Hard Sun on BBC 1? No spoilers about the ending though please, I've still got to watch it. Also recorded Trauma and Collateral to watch sometime this week.

I like crime and medical drama, ER, Greys Anatomy, Endeavour, Inspector Morse, Lewis and New Tricks were/are especial favourites.

I have series 1 of The Killing on DVD, also enjoyed Borgen, The Bridge and a Danish drama shown on ITV3 called Those who Kill, that was very dark and had a especially dark ending.
VelvetCat

Location: The Hawthorns, loaned to the Championship for another season!

Postby Dean » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:13 am

VelvetCat wrote:

Yeah, I watched and enjoyed them, also highly recommend Line of Duty, brilliant series.

Anyone been watching Hard Sun on BBC 1? No spoilers about the ending though please, I've still got to watch it. Also recorded Trauma and Collateral to watch sometime this week.

I like crime and medical drama, ER, Greys Anatomy, Endeavour, Inspector Morse, Lewis and New Tricks were/are especial favourites.

I have series 1 of The Killing on DVD, also enjoyed Borgen, The Bridge and a Danish drama shown on ITV3 called Those who Kill, that was very dark and had a especially dark ending.

I think you’d enjoy Chicago Med, Fire and PD.
Dean

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:20 am

VelvetCat wrote:

I watched Hard Sun. Quite enjoyed it, enough to binge watch it anyway.

I watched the first ep of Trauma and found it difficult to watch. It is a bit too close to home for me, and because I’m definitely not a soft cunt that gets emotional over a TV program, I’m going to watch the rest of it alone :gigglesnshit:
NastyNickers

Postby VelvetCat » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:16 pm

Dean wrote:
VelvetCat wrote:

I think you’d enjoy Chicago Med, Fire and PD.

Thanks I'll give them a try
VelvetCat

Location: The Hawthorns, loaned to the Championship for another season!

Postby jp761 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:47 pm

Homeland, is still superb. Series 7 and still going strong.
jp761

Postby Star » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:24 pm

jp761 wrote:Homeland, is still superb. Series 7 and still going strong.

Is the guy with the red hair stillin it, JP?
Star

PreviousNext

Return to TV And Radio