DS and DTV - Part 83

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 83

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:12 am

Potential rapist
Mentally retarded
He isn't well

Is there anything Dean won't resort to in his bullying of other forum members? Scumbag.

You have to admire the way Hobbit stuck up for Vam though. She certainly wasn't going to allow Dean to drive her mate off the forum.

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:14 am

Lambert wrote:
Guest wrote:Anus now attempting to take over the Huntley thread seeing as the Venebles one is drying up. Fuck me, does that woman even have a life?

Posting on a forum doesn't mean you don't have a life, but she certainly doesn't have a job. Not that there's anything wrong with that either, but I'm pretty sure she's claimed to have a job, which makes her round-the-clock posting look more like the work of a fantasist/Wikipedia warrior than a genuine professional.

I think anais is an arrogant idiot but she says she has kids, so she could well be off work for half-term.

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:18 am

Guest wrote:Anus now attempting to take over the Huntley thread seeing as the Venebles one is drying up. Fuck me, does that woman even have a life?

She's just talking to her sad self now.

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:20 am

Lambert wrote:

Posting on a forum doesn't mean you don't have a life, but she certainly doesn't have a job. Not that there's anything wrong with that either, but I'm pretty sure she's claimed to have a job, which makes her round-the-clock posting look more like the work of a fantasist/Wikipedia warrior than a genuine professional.

I always find it weird when people try to slag off a poster for this though. Don’t they realise that they are also slagging off a lot of posters on here too. Some people post here every single day for hours on end and we know we have our fair share of jobless also.

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:25 am

Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:

I think anais is an arrogant idiot but she says she has kids, so she could well be off work for half-term.

So instead of looking after her kids, she's spending 18 hours a day arguing online. Great mum!

Postby Lambert » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:26 am

Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:

Half-term started on the 12th in most places and she's been round-the-clock posting since before then.
Lambert

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:32 am

Lambert wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:

Half-term started on the 12th in most places and she's been round-the-clock posting since before then.

It starts on Friday here, but I know in Newcastle it started last week as someone I know is moving down here and timed it so there is 2 weeks to move and settle before her son starts at his new school

that said I work, have a school age child, and post, granted I don't post much in the evenings but in the day all my work stuff is internet based so it's just open a page, have a quick gander and then back to work - I'm very reticent about accusing people of being unemployed as not everything is a regimented '9-5, don't you dare access the internet' kind of job
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:35 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
Lambert wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:

It starts on Friday here, but I know in Newcastle it started last week as someone I know is moving down here and timed it so there is 2 weeks to move and settle before her son starts at his new school

that said I work, have a school age child, and post, granted I don't post much in the evenings but in the day all my work stuff is internet based so it's just open a page, have a quick gander and then back to work - I'm very reticent about accusing people of being unemployed as not everything is a regimented '9-5, don't you dare access the internet' kind of job

You’d look like a bit of a dick too considering how many forums you post on daily. Same goes for a few others. No wonder you’re a bit defensive.

Postby Lambert » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:35 am

Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:

I always find it weird when people try to slag off a poster for this though. Don’t they realise that they are also slagging off a lot of posters on here too. Some people post here every single day for hours on end and we know we have our fair share of jobless also.

Yeah, I agree. Everyone will have different circumstances, for all kinds of reasons. I think I've used the "no life" insult myself, in all honesty. Should have been a bit more considerate.
Lambert

Postby Lambert » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:40 am

HobbitFeet wrote:It starts on Friday here, but I know in Newcastle it started last week as someone I know is moving down here and timed it so there is 2 weeks to move and settle before her son starts at his new school

I'm someone who pays their bills from home, so I get it (I always post on Dogs from home). But there's no way I could do what I needed to do and manage to make 120 posts on a forum at the same time.
Lambert

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:40 am

Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Lambert wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:Posting on a forum doesn't mean you don't have a life, but she certainly doesn't have a job. Not that there's anything wrong with that either, but I'm pretty sure she's claimed to have a job, which makes her round-the-clock posting look more like the work of a fantasist/Wikipedia warrior than a genuine professional.

You’d look like a bit of a dick too considering how many forums you post on daily. Same goes for a few others. No wonder you’re a bit defensive.

yeah 2

fuck me sideways
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:41 am

Guest wrote:

She's just talking to her sad self now.

How long before she starts saying she is 'in the know' with this case? :snooty:

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:43 am

Shouldn't you be looking after your daughter more? How as a single mother, how'd you get so much time to post?

Postby guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:53 am

Guest wrote:Shouldn't you be looking after your daughter more? How as a single mother, how'd you get so much time to post?

I don't see HF posting much either on here or DS.

2520 posts on Dogs in 7 years isn't exactly posting non stop :dunno:

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:54 am

Guest wrote:Shouldn't you be looking after your daughter more? How as a single mother, how'd you get so much time to post?

well that's a bit straw clutchery, she's errrrrrr at school and as I said I rarely post in the evenings

but no, you're right I'm a terrible mother and should be shot
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive