DS and DTV - Part 83

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 83

Postby Dean » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:That's why I'd like him to be allowed back. He was genuinely mad.

Would liven the place up :mrgreen:

(Until he alienated the entire forum and got another perma of course)

Ah I see. :gigglesnshit:

I’m not sure many will agree with your wish. :ooer:

Count me in. Huntie/Robocop was a blast compared to the pages of complete and utter senseless drivel 'some' unnamed posters generate.

I feel like this thread took a turn for the worse when Dean turned up. He's trolling various people viciously, deliberately trying to drive people off the forum and jp can't seem to take a step back like Vam had to so we get pages and pages of garbage to wade through.

Plus, unfortunately Hobbit has become more of a regular + tries to boss things and dictate what goes on here in the same way she was used to doing on DTV.

Vam's been neutralised by Dean so she isn't as much of a menace nowadays.

Not a hint of shit stirring in this post, no siree! Subtle as a sledgehammer... :laughing:
Dean

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:18 pm

Hunter Watch Guest wrote:I’d still have Hunter over some of the real cunts on here. He was one of the more intelligent posters on DS too. There were quite a few that liked him on there anyway.

Pretty sure he has a wife these days so I doubt he’d be back on here anytime soon.

Give it up you sad sack.

Postby Pest Control » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:19 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:

I’d take him over Vam any day of the week. She was malicious to people. Huntie was a more a troll/ WUM. Reminds me a bit of Dean.

Vicks’ post 3rd from the bottom:

http://thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p1290351

Oh look who is dishing crap out in the middle of that nest of quotes. Nothing changes round here

Oh look who's being a creepy snide again. Nothing changes around here :woteva:
If you mean vam (which of course you do, youre so obsessed with her) then you're late to the party, slimy pants. Vam and Feline disagreed over that issue and are now fine.
People move on. Unlike you.
Pest Control

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:28 pm

Hunter Watch Guest wrote:I’d still have Hunter over some of the real cunts on here. He was one of the more intelligent posters on DS too. There were quite a few that liked him on there anyway.

Pretty sure he has a wife these days so I doubt he’d be back on here anytime soon.

Which account did they like him on?

Monkey Tennis? AOTB? Or one of this other 3 accs? 5 in total on DS alone. 4 at least on here, (AOTB, Monkey tennis, robocop and sjwhunter) and 500+ plus guest posts replying to himself backing himself up, telling us all how great sjwhunter was, how intelligent, how he was running rings around posters and the bullies on here etc. If you don't think that is one fucked up poster then you are probably him. Wife my arse, who would be mad enough to marry that mentalist? He doesn't need to rejoin a) because the admin aren't going to let him anytime soon and b) he you clearly already guest post, doing what one may ask? why backing yourself up of course, telling us all how intelligent and better you are than all the bullies on here, running rings around them etc.

yawn.
rinse
repeat..

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:31 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:

I’d take him over Vam any day of the week. She was malicious to people. Huntie was a more a troll/ WUM. Reminds me a bit of Dean.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=44008&p=1290351&hilit=+Hunter&sid=c846a98dc1bf63ba4675b0cd9b479792#p1290351

Oh look who is dishing crap out in the middle of that nest of quotes. Nothing changes round here

Oh look who's shit stirring again. :bell:

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:32 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Nucks wrote:

Count me in. Huntie/Robocop was a blast compared to the pages of complete and utter senseless drivel 'some' unnamed posters generate.

I feel like this thread took a turn for the worse when Dean turned up. He's trolling various people viciously, deliberately trying to drive people off the forum and jp can't seem to take a step back like Vam had to so we get pages and pages of garbage to wade through.

Plus, unfortunately Hobbit has become more of a regular + tries to boss things and dictate what goes on here in the same way she was used to doing on DTV.

Not a hint of shit stirring in this post, no siree! Subtle as a sledgehammer... :laughing:

Everything in that post was true though :thumbsup:

And given your clumsy attempts to stir up trouble between the mods here you're the last person who should talk about shit stirring :gigglesnshit:

Postby Goodwife » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:

And ? If you hadn't noticed pretty much everyone on dogs does so :mrgreen:

Got to lower your morals and pitch in on here
Goodwife

Postby Nucks » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:51 pm

Guest wrote:

Which account did they like him on?

Monkey Tennis? AOTB? Or one of this other 3 accs? 5 in total on DS alone. 4 at least on here, (AOTB, Monkey tennis, robocop and sjwhunter) and 500+ plus guest posts replying to himself backing himself up, telling us all how great sjwhunter was, how intelligent, how he was running rings around posters and the bullies on here etc. If you don't think that is one fucked up poster then you are probably him. Wife my arse, who would be mad enough to marry that mentalist? He doesn't need to rejoin a) because the admin aren't going to let him anytime soon and b) he you clearly already guest post, doing what one may ask? why backing yourself up of course, telling us all how intelligent and better you are than all the bullies on here, running rings around them etc.

yawn.
rinse
repeat..

I think he meant he liked himself with his other accounts.
Nucks

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Nucks wrote:

Couldn't have put it better myself, very well said. All true!

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:55 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:

no, don't blame Dogs for turning you into a snide cunt, your morals were already in the sewer before you joined here.

Postby Goodwife » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Nucks wrote:

no, don't blame Dogs for turning you into a snide cunt, your morals were already in the sewer before you joined here.

You talk like you know me. Which FYI you don't. Now cowardly bag head why are you too scared to log in? Is it cos you can dish it but not take it ?

:bell: snowflake alert :bell:
Goodwife

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:21 pm

Oh well another day in the asylum, looks like good weather tomorrow.

Look :monkey:

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:44 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Guest wrote:Shouldn't you be looking after your daughter more? How as a single mother, how'd you get so much time to post?

well that's a bit straw clutchery, she's errrrrrr at school and as I said I rarely post in the evenings

but no, you're right I'm a terrible mother and should be shot

I don’t think you or Anais posting as much as you do on forums makes either of you bad mothers but to say you rarely post in the evenings is bollocks. I think you sometimes make good points but then go and ruin it with something that others can easily see isn’t true.

in the last week - last post of the day

Wednesday 18:51
Thurs 16:02 (although I did make one post at 19:15)
Fri 16:04
Sat - I did post in the evening (daughter at nan's)
Sunday 15:17
Mon - 17:26
Last night - 19:27

so where isn't it true?

What about the time you start posting?
Pretty sure I saw one post yesterday or day before was around 7:53 am.
And you were arguing at that time :woteva:

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:47 pm

guest wrote:Ooh seems someone wants a bitching this morning.........I know I'll pick on HF, her posting on Dogs isn't right being a single mum and all.

The coven at work :bored:

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:17 pm

Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Guest wrote:Shouldn't you be looking after your daughter more? How as a single mother, how'd you get so much time to post?

well that's a bit straw clutchery, she's errrrrrr at school and as I said I rarely post in the evenings

but no, you're right I'm a terrible mother and should be shot

I don’t think you or Anais posting as much as you do on forums makes either of you bad mothers but to say you rarely post in the evenings is bollocks. I think you sometimes make good points but then go and ruin it with something that others can easily see isn’t true.

in the last week - last post of the day

Wednesday 18:51
Thurs 16:02 (although I did make one post at 19:15)
Fri 16:04
Sat - I did post in the evening (daughter at nan's)
Sunday 15:17
Mon - 17:26
Last night - 19:27

so where isn't it true?

What about the time you start posting?
Pretty sure I saw one post yesterday or day before was around 7:53 am.
And you were arguing at that time :woteva:

So fucking what? Jesus some of you lot need to get a life. :off head:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive