DS and DTV - Part 83

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 83

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:23 pm

Seems we have a new know it all in the Venables thread, Cheetah some shite or other. Mods have been in threatening to close the thread after the abuse doled out to asyousay. It's on borrowed time methinks.

Postby Goodwife » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:31 pm

Guest wrote:Seems we have a new know it all in the Venables thread, Cheetah some shite or other. Mods have been in threatening to close the thread after the abuse doled out to asyousay. It's on borrowed time methinks.

It should have been closed two days Ago at least.
Goodwife

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:37 pm

Guest wrote:Seems we have a new know it all in the Venables thread, Cheetah some shite or other. Mods have been in threatening to close the thread after the abuse doled out to asyousay. It's on borrowed time methinks.

Support are spot on.

I can’t believe it’s still going. Surely they’ve said all there is to say?
The current line of discussion is getting quite distasteful, too.
NastyNickers

Postby dis » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:40 pm

NastyNickers wrote:

Support are spot on.

Aye totally. I’ve given up reading it because of that. I don’t know what purpose it’s serving, it’s amazing to me how people can know so much, or pretend to or actually want to know so much about something like that.
dis

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:10 pm

dis wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

Support are spot on.

Aye totally. I’ve given up reading it because of that. I don’t know what purpose it’s serving, it’s amazing to me how people can know so much, or pretend to or actually want to know so much about something like that.

My thoughts exactly. We don’t know, we don’t need to know. No side’ is going to win that argument so why the fuck are they dragging it out.
NastyNickers

Postby jra » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:16 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
you really shouldn't have, guest is right cos its very well known what a tight bastard you are, expecting change for a tenner and all :whistle:

Yeah. Crack on. Like you'd know.

it don't take much working out mr allwomenhavetheirprice :roll:

how many times have you said you never got married in case the divorce would cost you? how many times have you said another man should pay child care for any of your kids you had if your ex hooks up with someone richer?
just 2 examples of how you hold your money very close, tight bastard.

Move on right. Why does it bother you anyway. You don't know me. I sure don't give a shit how you lead your life, as long as it doesn't affect me directly. I'm very generous in other ways. Getting married and having children is not all about money. Concentrate on your own life a bit more than criticizing me.
jra

Postby jra » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
you really shouldn't have, guest is right cos its very well known what a tight bastard you are, expecting change for a tenner and all :whistle:

how many times have you said you never got married in case the divorce would cost you? how many times have you said another man should pay child care for any of your kids you had if your ex hooks up with someone richer?

Hey, he has toilet rolls to replace, go a little easier on the old fart.

Yeah great insult. You'll be old(er) one day, if you're lucky, not that you deserve it.
jra

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:26 pm

Cheetah 666.
She's a hardcore Sinn Fein supporter who seems to relish the possibility of the IRA starting bombing again if the post-Brexit NI/ROI border doesn't remain open like it currently is. And her own home seems to flit back and forth across said border. Posts a lot in Politics.

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:32 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:

Hey, he has toilet rolls to replace, go a little easier on the old fart.

Yeah great insult. You'll be old(er) one day, if you're lucky, not that you deserve it.

Oh, what a lovely cunt you are.
NastyNickers

Postby Frankly » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:33 pm

Guest wrote:

Cheetah 666.
She's a hardcore Sinn Fein supporter who seems to relish the possibility of the IRA starting bombing again if the post-Brexit NI/ROI border doesn't remain open like it currently is. And her own home seems to flit back and forth across said border. Posts a lot in Politics.

I've always thought that poster was a bloke :yikes:
Frankly

Postby jra » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:36 pm

guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Dean wrote:Well if you really want to be pedantic, she did originally say she ‘rarely’ posts in the evening. 3 posts in the evening over the period of a week could be described as rarely.

Wouldn’t you agree?

I did say it didn't really matter, but three posts in a week is not rare(ly) IMO. Occasionally would be better. Her personality still stays the same though.

Mattered enough for you to try and correct something though eh :gigglesnshit: and we know how often your pedant posts fail. I was going to continue to ignore you but am feally in a charitable mood today (as you can't manage to gather much attention nowadays) so -

Rarely = occasionally

rarely synonyms: seldom, infrequently, on rare occasions, hardly ever, scarcely ever, hardly, scarcely, almost never, once in a while, only now and then, not often, only occasionally, sporadically; informalonce in a blue moon
"she rarely mentions her late husband"

Rather than give you a specific link Bamber, take your pick https://www.google.co.uk/search?source= ... r4pOr-YbnE

Dictionary guest. You know what I meant.
jra

Postby jra » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:40 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
jra wrote:Yeah great insult. You'll be old(er) one day, if you're lucky, not that you deserve it.

Fight fire with (bigger) fire. Them the breaks. I can up the ante any time.
jra

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:46 pm

jra wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
jra wrote:Yeah great insult. You'll be old(er) one day, if you're lucky, not that you deserve it.

And yet you are absolutely outraged when someone says the same to you.
NastyNickers

Postby jra » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:I feel a bit bad for HobbitBully and DoxerDean this afternoon, they only have jra to tag team/bully.

Scary shit isn't it. :roll:

I see youre still working your way thru your name checks from a few pages back, hurry up ffs so we can stop seeing that fucking awful avi all the time :shake head:

Can we update the avvie JRA? I preferred the one before to be honest. how about a nice pic of Rhi Rhi or maybe Tyra Banks or Alicia Keys? Any good? :dunno:

The avis I normally use are of women soul/jazz funk singers I like for their music, not just their looks.
jra

Postby jra » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:51 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
jra wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

And yet you are absolutely outraged when someone says the same to you.

Getting involved again eh.
jra

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive