What you up to today?

Big Threads

Re: What you up to today?

Postby Vam » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:02 pm

measurer wrote:
Stooo wrote:Got sod all to do today so I'm happily sipping bubbly French lemonade and harvesting the fridge :twirl:

It's nice having sod all to do !!! :canny:

yup :smilin: Dropped the pooches off with a mate at the stables early this morning, so they can wear themselves out with their mates there. Picking them up later.

Trying to come up with an excuse to bail on a dinner thing again tonight, cos I really don't fancy it. I fancy a bit of Netflix instead!
Vam

Postby Star » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:02 pm

Was out this morning doing bits n bobs, now watching the figure skating!
Star

Postby measurer » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:06 pm

Vam wrote:
measurer wrote:
Stooo wrote:Got sod all to do today so I'm happily sipping bubbly French lemonade and harvesting the fridge :twirl:

yup :smilin: Dropped the pooches off with a mate at the stables early this morning, so they can wear themselves out with their mates there. Picking them up later.

Trying to come up with an excuse to bail on a dinner thing again tonight, cos I really don't fancy it. I fancy a bit of Netflix instead!

U might feel like going out later, so think on it first, but if you really don't want to go out, just tell them you have had something to eat that seems to have disagreed with you. They're will be NO questions asked - apart from where did you eat? LMAO
measurer

Postby measurer » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:07 pm

Star wrote:Was out this morning doing bits n bobs, now watching the figure skating!

If I were down there, you'd find me in Marton at Tesco, Next and Matalan! That Tesco is mahoosive - love it. Asda is good too on Cherry Tree road, but I do seem to spend rather a lot of time in the former lot when down by you.
measurer

Postby Star » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:13 pm

measurer wrote:
Star wrote:Was out this morning doing bits n bobs, now watching the figure skating!

If I were down there, you'd find me in Marton at Tesco, Next and Matalan! That Tesco is mahoosive - love it. Asda is good too on Cherry Tree road, but I do seem to spend rather a lot of time in the former lot when down by you.

The trading estate by Morrison is great too, we even have a T.K. Maxx
The tesco near Matalan is huge,you can spend a whole afternoon in there Mes.
Star

Postby Vam » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:14 pm

measurer wrote:
Vam wrote:
measurer wrote:

U might feel like going out later, so think on it first, but if you really don't want to go out, just tell them you have had something to eat that seems to have disagreed with you. They're will be NO questions asked - apart from where did you eat? LMAO

They'll say "why did you have to have Argentinean steak last night, you up-yourself mare?! Why couldn't you have had the bog standard leathery steak like everyone else?" :gigglesnshit:

Nah, I'll prob go, Mes. It's the being arsed to get ready part that's the problem for me these days...
Vam

Postby Stooo » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:29 pm

Vam wrote:
measurer wrote:
Vam wrote:
measurer wrote:

They'll say "why did you have to have Argentinean steak last night, you up-yourself mare?! Why couldn't you have had the bog standard leathery steak like everyone else?" :gigglesnshit:

Nah, I'll prob go, Mes. It's the being arsed to get ready part that's the problem for me these days...

Argie beef? I thought you'd me more of a Wagyu or Kobe type of girl.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby measurer » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:31 pm

I go out for steak, I like the Argentinian steakhouses, quick, delicious and served with a smile.

Get the music on and have a wee jig about - up those endorphins and then show them you're tough, go out, but just don't eat stinking steak!
That's my girl! lol
measurer

Postby NastyNickers » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:34 pm

measurer wrote:

Both the Asda and the Tesco there are friggin huge. We usually do the Tesco because I always find a reason to be in next, and my other half is not a fan of shopping :woteva:
NastyNickers

Postby Vam » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:37 pm

Stooo wrote:
Vam wrote:
measurer wrote:
Vam wrote:
measurer wrote:

Argie beef? I thought you'd me more of a Wagyu or Kobe type of girl.

Yeah - there's a couple of Teppanyaki (sp?) places along the way, if we ever fancy going Japanesee.

But you know me, Stooo - I'm usually up for pretty much any kind of 'beef' :mrgreen:
Vam

Postby measurer » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:39 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
measurer wrote:

Both the Asda and the Tesco there are friggin huge. We usually do the Tesco because I always find a reason to be in next, and my other half is not a fan of shopping :woteva:

HAHAHAHA! Mine stays at the caravan and leaves me to it! There used to be some good shops down there but I have noticed a decline, tho I see they are trying to up the place. Like most towns, these out of town supermarkets have killed off the High Street, but there are signs that the small businesses are fighting back.
I remember going once and a lot of Scots were buying their meat down there and taking it home with them. I noticed that butcher is no longer there.

And my favourite cafe down there is - wait for it - Dean's! Excellent food, value and service, and I can sit outside if nice while eating my breakfast/lunch and have a ciggie after I have finished. Bliss!
measurer

Postby Stooo » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:45 pm

Vam wrote:
Yeah - there's a couple of Teppanyaki (sp?) places along the way, if we ever fancy going Japanesee.

But you know me, Stooo - I'm usually up for pretty much any kind of 'beef' :mrgreen:

Are you partial to a pork sword as well? :smilin:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Star » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:46 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
measurer wrote:

Mine isn’t either NN, think it’s a man thing :laughing:
Star

Postby Dean » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:46 pm

Stooo wrote:
Vam wrote:

Smooth...
Dean

Postby Stooo » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:47 pm

Dean wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Vam wrote:

Smooth...

Talking...
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive