DS and DTV - Part 83

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 83

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:05 pm

Guest wrote:Dean is just a piss taker? He admits himself he's a troll with nothing better to do.

Where did I praise Hobbit and Vam? I think they're both pains in the backside. I think Vams constant feuding is nuts + I thought the way Hobbit drove keys away was repulsive.

I'm saying Dean is worse because he simply doesn't let up. You don't think Dean is nasty and personal? Calling someone a potential rapist? Calling Minnie a dumb c**t?

I think your desire for this to be a MadVam hatefest is clouding your tiny little mind lol

Do you honestly think Dean is worse than Vam? Seriously? He’s only been back on here a short while. Vams been rowing with both members and guests almost without break since she joined. That’s the definition of not letting up.

Postby jp761 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:05 pm

Guest wrote:
dis wrote:
jp761 wrote:Annoying people when provoked, dis, slightly different thing, in this madcap thread it's fair game. :header:

I suppose that’s up to you but if people were provoking me I would ignore them. Anyway, by annoying folk on purpose are you not provoking them too? It’s a two way street innit?

jp is just trying to re-write history in relation to his manic posting sprees.

The truth is DoxerDean has trolled him relentlessly since he came back + it sent jp over the edge at times.

He's now trying to spin those times into him deliberately trolling to get a rise out of people. Certainly didn't look that way to me. Looked like he crumbled from an all out troll attack from a very nasty piece of work + he refused to accept defeat and kick his wounds for a while.
Over the edge that's a vivid imagination you have.

I'm still here posting away across the forum, do you post anywhere else or are you one of the nutjobs who only posts in this thread?

Do you realise how dumb you sound talking about 'defeats', online? This isn't Queensberry Rules. It's keyboard warriors territory.
Last edited by jp761 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jp761

Postby Junglejayne » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:Hunty - people keep mentioning him being here and maybe skim reading and not catching up properly doesn't help but I'm not seeing it in the posts that are quoted for it.

Really? You see Jane Doh all the time but you can't see hunter? Off to spec savers sweetie

All the time :pmsl: Get over it sweetie :cuppaT:
Junglejayne

Postby jp761 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:09 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
dis wrote:
jp761 wrote:Annoying people when provoked, dis, slightly different thing, in this madcap thread it's fair game. :header:

I suppose that’s up to you but if people were provoking me I would ignore them. Anyway, by annoying folk on purpose are you not provoking them too? It’s a two way street innit?

Context at last. His making senseless replies without quoting is part of the problem he has getting along with people. He treats the place like hes a star attraction.
I get along with a few people.
jp761

Postby guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:09 pm

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
dis wrote:

The truth is DoxerDean has trolled him relentlessly since he came back + it sent jp over the edge at times.

He's now trying to spin those times into him deliberately trolling to get a rise out of people. Certainly didn't look that way to me. Looked like he crumbled from an all out troll attack from a very nasty piece of work + he refused to accept defeat and kick his wounds for a while.

I'm still here posting away across the forum, do you post anywhere else or are you one of the nutjobs who only posts in this thread?

Do you realise how dumb you sound talking about 'defeats', online? This isn't Queensbury Rules. It's keyboard warriors territory.

Some of us do post elsewhere on Dogs thanks so that's another fail.

Sweet Jesus, "keyboard warriors territory".???

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:10 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
guest wrote:Sinners and Righteous Day, Preacher Dean at the pulpit.

The lack of self awareness on here at times is staggering...

Maybe one day you'll get some :thumbsup:

Thanks for your input, coward...

Fucking weird loser.

Postby Goodwife » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:12 pm

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
dis wrote:

Trying to dominate Dogs hasn't worked out very well for him has it? Then again he has always equated the number of posts to having some sort of street-cred. :gigglesnshit:

Trying to be edgy, funny, controversial, a popular cheeky-chappy hasn't quite gone to plan, don't know why :roll:

Probably because he is non of those things :wurms:
Goodwife

Postby jp761 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:13 pm

guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
dis wrote:

Do you realise how dumb you sound talking about 'defeats', online? This isn't Queensbury Rules. It's keyboard warriors territory.

Yes, you may do. How can we tell?

keyboard warriors can't win anything.
jp761

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:13 pm

jp761 wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
dis wrote:

Context at last. His making senseless replies without quoting is part of the problem he has getting along with people. He treats the place like hes a star attraction.
I get along with no one.

That's obvious.

Postby Historical Accuracy Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:14 pm

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
dis wrote:

Do you realise how dumb you sound talking about 'defeats', online? This isn't Queensberry Rules. It's keyboard warriors territory.

Re writing history again I see.
You had a massive spaz out and got a perma.
Then you begged to be let back and promised to be good.
Then you've been banned twice since then.

The reason started trolling you was you tried to make out he was a kiddy fiddler you went over three or four threads with it until you were set straight. You've tried to be billy big bollocks but ended up looking like a deflated scrotum.
Historical Accuracy Guest

Postby Dean » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
guest wrote:Sinners and Righteous Day, Preacher Dean at the pulpit.

The lack of self awareness on here at times is staggering...

Maybe one day you'll get some :thumbsup:

Thanks for your input, coward...

Fucking weird loser.

Thank you, at least you can see it too...
Dean

Postby jp761 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:14 pm

Goodwife wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
dis wrote:

Trying to dominate Dogs hasn't worked out very well for him has it? Then again he has always equated the number of posts to having some sort of street-cred. :gigglesnshit:

Trying to be edgy, funny, controversial, a popular cheeky-chappy hasn't quite gone to plan, don't know why :roll:

Probably because he is non of those things :wurms:
I'm so much like you.
jp761

Postby Goodwife » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:14 pm

jp761 wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
dis wrote:

Do you? :kinell: :fantasy:
Goodwife

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:15 pm

jp761 wrote:
guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
dis wrote:

Yes, you may do. How can we tell?

keyboard warriors can't win anything.

You're as flaccid on Dogs as you were on DS, always were and alway will be my little Alpha male wannabe.

Postby jp761 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:15 pm

Goodwife wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
dis wrote:

Do you? :kinell: :fantasy:
Yes, those who I get along with me have even been know to publicly express that. Ever happened to you? Probably not. :pmsl:
Last edited by jp761 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jp761

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive