DS and DTV - Part 84

Big Threads

DS and DTV - Part 84

Postby Junglejayne » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:Hunty - people keep mentioning him being here and maybe skim reading and not catching up properly doesn't help but I'm not seeing it in the posts that are quoted for it.

I actually think Deans a bit like Hunter. More a troll and a WUM than outright malicious. I see far nastier posters on here than either of them. I suspect they say it because he used to say similar things about Vam and the coven?

When I've seen it recently it looks more like trying to shut posters or what they're saying down. A few of the older names seem to be used for the same reason.

As I said, things are moving so fast on here recently its difficult to keep up so I could be missing the very obvious :dunno:
Junglejayne

Re: DS and DTV - Part 83

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:28 pm

Guest wrote:I like JJ but she does have 'thing' about Jane Doh for some reason.

Lets face it, there are far worse than her both on here and on DS.

(Waits for barrage of "Hi Jane!" replies)

That's why I said she reminded me of Claire cuz she used to do that all the time. Jane used to be a lot worse but the last few years she's calmed down a lot, maybe not posting on DTV helps. She certainly isn't any different to any of the Hollie than thou posters on here.

Postby guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:28 pm

jp761 wrote:
Historical Accuracy Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
dis wrote:
I suppose that’s up to you but if people were provoking me I would ignore them. Anyway, by annoying folk on purpose are you not provoking them too? It’s a two way street innit?

jp is just trying to re-write history in relation to his manic posting sprees.

The truth is DoxerDean has trolled him relentlessly since he came back + it sent jp over the edge at times.

He's now trying to spin those times into him deliberately trolling to get a rise out of people. Certainly didn't look that way to me. Looked like he crumbled from an all out troll attack from a very nasty piece of work + he refused to accept defeat and kick his wounds for a while.
Over the edge that's a vivid imagination you have.

I'm still here posting away across the forum, do you post anywhere else or are you one of the nutjobs who only posts in this thread?

Do you realise how dumb you sound talking about 'defeats', online? This isn't Queensberry Rules. It's keyboard warriors territory.

Re writing history again I see.
You had a massive spaz out and got a perma.
Then you begged to be let back and promised to be good.
Then you've been banned twice since then.

The reason started trolling you was you tried to make out he was a kiddy fiddler you went over three or four threads with it until you were set straight. You've tried to be billy big bollocks but ended up looking like a deflated scrotum.
Banned thread was wrong! :thumbsup: Angry guest, Desperate guest, Liar guest. :grrrrr: :grrrrr:

When will you ever make a decent point.

Here's one, will this do?

Postby jp761 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:30 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:Guest, if you want to talk Alpha, there is only one. Evidently, he's a great cook to.

Good at grammar and spelling too.
Better than some guests, one of the posts I've just read was a terrible state of affairs.
Last edited by jp761 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jp761

Postby NastyNickers » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:30 pm

I’m reminded of Huntie with the whole giddy/granny/menopausal/fat etc. way of shutting posters up. Then pretending that the reaction to those insults have been some huge and unforgettable meltdowns. When really, I know I’m not all that arsed about them.
I don’t think every guest who uses those insults are Hunter either, but there is a very hunter like guest that stands out.
NastyNickers

Postby Junglejayne » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:31 pm

Guest wrote:I like JJ but she does have 'thing' about Jane Doh for some reason.

Lets face it, there are far worse than her both on here and on DS.

(Waits for barrage of "Hi Jane!" replies)

JJ has a hypocrisy, arrogance and snide 'thing'. Just so happens its one particular group who stand out for it, even if they do try to go incognito :gigglesnshit: At least the others own it.
Junglejayne

Postby guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:32 pm

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:Guest, if you want to talk Alpha, there is only one. Evidently, he's a great cook to.

Better than some guests, one of the posts I've just read was a terrible state of affairs.

Words too long for you?

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:33 pm

Yeah and that's JasonWatkins not you!

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Dean is just a piss taker? He admits himself he's a troll with nothing better to do.

Where did I praise Hobbit and Vam? I think they're both pains in the backside. I think Vams constant feuding is nuts + I thought the way Hobbit drove keys away was repulsive.

I'm saying Dean is worse because he simply doesn't let up. You don't think Dean is nasty and personal? Calling someone a potential rapist? Calling Minnie a dumb c**t?

I think your desire for this to be a MadVam hatefest is clouding your tiny little mind lol

Can someone please explain what exactly is wrong with Dean calling Minnie a dumb cunt? You’ve mentioned this a few time recently to get at him guestie and clearly want it to stick.

Don’t use her illness to score points as that is disgusting but just curious.

Where did I mention her illness you complete moron?

I’m confused too. Why do you keep trying to push the fact that Dean called Minnie a dumb cunt. So what? He’s called JP a dumb cunt too.

If you weren’t trying to use someone’s illness to have a go at Dean, why only mention her?

Postby jp761 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:34 pm

No Deena, you've been behaving around me.

That may well change though, we'll see.
jp761

Postby Guesty Poo » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:34 pm

jp761 wrote:I get along with a few people.

WIth the emphasis on 'few'. :trollface:
Guesty Poo

Postby jp761 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:34 pm

guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:

Words too long for you?
Spelling was atrocious.
jp761

Postby Dean » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:35 pm

jp761 wrote:No Deena, you've been behaving around me.

That may well change though, we'll see.

If I decide I want to see you have another meltdown, I’ll give you some attention.
Dean

Postby guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:37 pm

Guesty Poo wrote:
jp761 wrote:I get along with a few people.

WIth the emphasis on 'few'. :trollface:

The "people" bit horrified me.

Postby dis » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:38 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:Jane Doh has an account here under her DTV name. I'd search but I can't remember what it was. I think she joined to sort something with claire

I don't know if she has more than one ID here (wouldn't surprise me) but Jane Doh is Mash on here, its common knowledge to anyone who has been here for any length of time. She flipped between not denying when her friends said it to acting like there'd been a breach of official secrets act if anyone else mentioned it....

Backed into a corner 'Mash' rarely posts now. Jane Doh wouldn't be able to stay away though. That guest has the same tone and backs the same group, I've seen enough of her denials to pay no attention to them now.

She did appear as Jane Doh briefly... showed a bit of humility and fucked off when it didn;t work.

I got on ok with Jane doh. I haven’t seen her on here for a years or so.
dis

Next

Return to The Archive