Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Dean wrote:
Don’t think I was here 3 years ago...

Really? Okay....whatever.... :dunno:

What was Deans legendary trolling number on you 3 years ago? :dunno:

I don’t recall it myself. It’s probably just another way of her squeezing in to the conversation that people try to run her off here. She only mentions it 74 times a day... :gigglesnshit:

It’s never her fault though Dean, it's always the other persons fault and it’s definitely not attention seeking. :gigglesnshit:

There’s a very long list of people that can be accused of arguing and shit posting, the common denominator is that Vam is usually going up against them... :gigglesnshit:
Dean

Re: Guest Posting

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:24 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

What was Deans legendary trolling number on you 3 years ago? :dunno:

I don’t recall it myself. It’s probably just another way of her squeezing in to the conversation that people try to run her off here. She only mentions it 74 times a day... :gigglesnshit:

It’s never her fault though Dean, it's always the other persons fault and it’s definitely not attention seeking. :gigglesnshit:

There’s a very long list of people that can be accused of arguing and shit posting, the common denominator is that Vam is usually going up against them... :gigglesnshit:

How long is your list after years of being a wanker on forums? You finally seen your pokes pic yet by the way? :pmsl: Maybe drop her a line.

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms