LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Re: LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Postby Keyser » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:30 pm

Nucks wrote:Sorry Keyser, that was rather ambiguous. Do you like Phil or not? :razz:

I just love his short fat arse!

I want rein kisses on his ugly, bald beetroot head! :snooty: :trollface:
Keyser

Postby Nucks » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:45 am

jp761 wrote:Aye she has a great laugh, I like it a tad more than Eva's. :laughing:

Not a soap star obviously , but do you have a thing for Mr Schofield?

I love Eva’s laugh. :gigglesnshit: She was on Celeb Juice once and KL had her in a laughing fit. I think it’s her genuine laugh. I hope it is. :mrgreen:

Schofield is ok, he’s a bit on the small side though for my liking. Nice looking chap. I’d pick Eamon over Phil.
Nucks

Postby Nucks » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:47 am

Keyser wrote:
Nucks wrote:Sorry Keyser, that was rather ambiguous. Do you like Phil or not? :razz:

I just love his short fat arse!

I want rein kisses on his ugly, bald beetroot head! :snooty: :trollface:

:gigglesnshit:

I’d love to see Steve do panto some time. :twirl:
Nucks

Postby jp761 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:24 pm

Nucks wrote:
jp761 wrote:Aye she has a great laugh, I like it a tad more than Eva's. :laughing:

I love Eva’s laugh. :gigglesnshit: She was on Celeb Juice once and KL had her in a laughing fit. I think it’s her genuine laugh. I hope it is. :mrgreen:

Schofield is ok, he’s a bit on the small side though for my liking. Nice looking chap. I’d pick Eamon over Phil.
Yeah I've seen her on CJ, Keith made her laugh as often as he possibly could as you would. :mrgreen:

He's so much bigger than me though I'm a pipsqueak! :wink: I think he's smaller than ever now though, looked that way the last time I saw him, he's lost too much weight. How tall/large is your husband?
jp761

Postby Nucks » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:20 pm

jp761 wrote:
Nucks wrote:

Yeah I've seen her on CJ, Keith made her laugh as often as he possibly could as you would. :mrgreen:

He's so much bigger than me though I'm a pipsqueak! :wink: I think he's smaller than ever now though, looked that way the last time I saw him, he's lost too much weight. How tall/large is your husband?

5’10, which isn’t huge but he’s got a few inches on me in height.

And no editing my above statement for comedic effect. :snooty:

Nucks

Postby Keyser » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:24 pm

Nucks wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Nucks wrote:

I bet he has! :whistle: :laughing:
Keyser

Postby Nucks » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:33 pm

Keyser wrote:
Nucks wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Nucks wrote:

I bet he has! :whistle: :laughing:

:bum:
Nucks

Postby jp761 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:45 pm

Nucks wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Nucks wrote:

Keyser is the Usain Bolt of Dogs with those jokes. I'll leave it to him on most occasions. :mrgreen:
jp761

Postby Keyser » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:29 pm

jp761 wrote: :gigglesnshit:
Keyser is the Usain Bolt of Dogs with those jokes. I'll leave it to him on most occasions. :mrgreen:[/quote]

:mrgreen:
Keyser

Postby Keyser » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:31 pm

Nucks wrote:

Nice arse! :wink:
Keyser

Postby Nucks » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:59 pm

Keyser wrote:
Nucks wrote:

Yes you are. :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby Keyser » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:14 pm

Nucks wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Nucks wrote:

Yes you are. :gigglesnshit:

:Lucia:
Keyser

Postby Nucks » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:15 am

I see Aiden (Eastenders) as just an improbable villain/tough guy as Phil. He must be in his 70’s ffs, what hasn’t someone kicked his pimp stick away and clocked him a good one?
Nucks

Postby jp761 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:13 pm

Nucks wrote:I see Aiden (Eastenders) as just an improbable villain/tough guy as Phil. He must be in his 70’s ffs, what hasn’t someone kicked his pimp stick away and clocked him a good one?
I guess they don't, because he's SUPPOSE to have a gang of henchmen at his beck and call, up to now they don't look very scary I've only seen 2 so far, and one of those was a Solicitor. :laughing: I'm sure Vincent and Mick could have them no problem.
jp761

Postby Keyser » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:32 pm

Nucks wrote:I see Aiden (Eastenders) as just an improbable villain/tough guy as Phil. He must be in his 70’s ffs, what hasn’t someone kicked his pimp stick away and clocked him a good one?

At least he has an organisation behind him - with heavies to do the work.

The Philth has no one - which is why we have been subjected to preposterous scenes like him threatening/beating up Steve, Dan, Dennis, Den, Johnny (who would simply have ordered his death for forcing that idiot Juley to take his daughters virginity), Sean, Archie, Jase, Connor, Andrew, Lucas, Jack, Carl, Charlie and Vincent - the list goes on and on and on.

He ruins the show.
Keyser

PreviousNext

Return to TV And Radio