TV Shows.

Re: TV Shows.

Postby Keyser » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:56 pm

Dean wrote:Spooky, I watched the Shadow line only last week! Thoroughly enjoyed it!

Bloody hell!

Gatehouse is one of my favourite TV villains ever. :thumbsup:
Keyser

Postby Dean » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:08 pm

Keyser wrote:
Dean wrote:Spooky, I watched the Shadow line only last week! Thoroughly enjoyed it!

Bloody hell!

Yeah, great character. Ruthless bastard though! :laughing:
Dean

Postby Keyser » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:17 pm

Dean wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Bloody hell!

Yeah, great character. Ruthless bastard though! :laughing:

The scene in the hospital!

'Beep!' :mrgreen:
Keyser

Postby Keyser » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:43 pm

Sherlock jump the shark moment.

Spoiler: show
Killing off Jim who was by far the most charismatic character in the whole show.

Ever since then the series disappeared up it's own fucking arse.
Keyser

Postby Dean » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:49 pm

mavis cruet wrote:
Dean wrote:I need a new TV series to watch, something with a fair few seasons to get stuck into. I’ve watched all the best shows, all the popular shows etc... so if anybody here has any hidden gems they’ve enjoyed please feel free to post them on here! I need some suggestions!

Hi Dean, have you tried Z Nation? think that would appeal to your sense of humour maybe. It is one of my faves, for some odd reason i am 'saving' the latest Season,,may watch it this weekend.
It is difficult to suggest one really,,,can you post a list of what you have seen and enjoyed please? May give others some inspiration as well. :smilin:

Half way through the first season of Z Nation, loving it so far. Thanks for the recommendation! :thumbsup:
Dean

Postby mavis cruet » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:59 pm

Dean wrote:
mavis cruet wrote:
Dean wrote:I need a new TV series to watch, something with a fair few seasons to get stuck into. I’ve watched all the best shows, all the popular shows etc... so if anybody here has any hidden gems they’ve enjoyed please feel free to post them on here! I need some suggestions!

Hi Dean, have you tried Z Nation? think that would appeal to your sense of humour maybe. It is one of my faves, for some odd reason i am 'saving' the latest Season,,may watch it this weekend.
It is difficult to suggest one really,,,can you post a list of what you have seen and enjoyed please? May give others some inspiration as well. :smilin:

Half way through the first season of Z Nation, loving it so far. Thanks for the recommendation! :thumbsup:

You are most welcome! Glad you are loving it, one of my faves. I still have not watched the latest Season . For me, its like when you buy a new top or something and you want to 'save it' for best, daft or what lol! :gigglesnshit:
mavis cruet

Postby Dean » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:06 pm

mavis cruet wrote:
Dean wrote:
mavis cruet wrote:

You are most welcome! Glad you are loving it, one of my faves. I still have not watched the latest Season . For me, its like when you buy a new top or something and you want to 'save it' for best, daft or what lol! :gigglesnshit:

Just finished this Mavis, enjoyed it thoroughly... it gets madder and madder every episode, I loved it!
Dean

Postby Star » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:15 pm

Strike has been a really good series. Tom Burke shines as a private investigator
with one leg.
Star

Postby dis » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:14 pm

I watched Save Me on sky Atlantic.

I thought I would hate it the first few minutes in but I got hooked. I watched Collateral over the last few nights, it was ok. I still have Trauma waiting to watch but no sure I am in the mood for that the now after Save Me.

I am kind of stuck for stuff to watch, I hate not having something lined up to watch at night. I have been saving the episodes of Marcella up so I can watch a few in a row. I usually don't like Anna Friel but I thought she was really good in the first series.
dis

Postby Keyser » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:54 pm

dis wrote:I watched Save Me on sky Atlantic.

I thought I would hate it the first few minutes in but I got hooked. I watched Collateral over the last few nights, it was ok. I still have Trauma waiting to watch but no sure I am in the mood for that the now after Save Me.

I am kind of stuck for stuff to watch, I hate not having something lined up to watch at night. I have been saving the episodes of Marcella up so I can watch a few in a row. I usually don't like Anna Friel but I thought she was really good in the first series.

This series of Marcella is darker and even more batshit crazy than the first time around.

Good fun though as there is no one normal in it
not even her son.
:mrgreen:

Need to catch up on a few programmes atm - Civilisations for a start. :thumbsup:
Keyser

Postby jp761 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:16 pm

Star wrote:Strike has been a really good series. Tom Burke shines as a private investigator
with one leg.
I also like the show. It's quite compelling.
jp761

Postby Keyser » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:42 pm

Star wrote:Strike has been a really good series. Tom Burke shines as a private investigator
with one leg.

Never seen one but they are all on I-Player so will catch up eventually. :cuppaT:
Keyser

Postby dis » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:57 pm

Keyser wrote:

This series of Marcella is darker and even more batshit crazy than the first time around.

not even her son.

Need to catch up on a few programmes atm - Civilisations for a start. :thumbsup:

I’m looking forward to it. I can’t be bothered waiting for new episodes so I save them up. Nobody is allowed to talk about it, it’s driving my mother in law nuts, she can never get what’s going on so she texts me in the middle of things to ask me what just happened.
dis

Postby Keyser » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:47 pm

dis wrote:
Keyser wrote:

not even her son.

I’m looking forward to it. I can’t be bothered waiting for new episodes so I save them up. Nobody is allowed to talk about it, it’s driving my mother in law nuts, she can never get what’s going on so she texts me in the middle of things to ask me what just happened.

The more complex a drama the better - but I don't think Marcella is that hard to follow - they are all just crazier than a shit house rat! :laughing:
Keyser

Postby jp761 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:56 pm

Seal Team, looks like it could be worth a watch. 22nd March Sky 1, 9pm.
jp761

PreviousNext

Return to TV And Radio