LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Re: LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Postby Keyser » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:52 pm

I have never seen anything like that in my life. :pmsl:

Fucking hell McFadden and his gangster mates must have some serious shit on TPTB - absolutely hilarious!

He offers out 20 massive thugs and they all back down! :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:
Keyser

Postby jp761 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:34 pm

Keyser wrote:I have never seen anything like that in my life. :pmsl:

Fucking hell McFadden and his gangster mates must have some serious shit on TPTB - absolutely hilarious!

He offers out 20 massive thugs and they all back down! :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:
:pmsl: :pmsl:

The toughest man ever to grace the screen is back to his best!! :razz:
jp761

Postby Nucks » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:06 am

Corrie: Doesn’t Billy’s brother, Lee, have sparklingly white teeth for someone who’s lived rough in the street for ages and been living on meth and heroin? :awesome:
Nucks

Postby jp761 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:54 pm

Nucks wrote:Corrie: Doesn’t Billy’s brother, Lee, have sparklingly white teeth for someone who’s lived rough in the street for ages and been living on meth and heroin? :awesome:
Yes shitty skin maybe on purpose with help of make-up.. yet he has teeth like an American movie star. :roll:

:mrgreen:
jp761

Postby Nucks » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:52 pm

jp761 wrote:
Nucks wrote:Corrie: Doesn’t Billy’s brother, Lee, have sparklingly white teeth for someone who’s lived rough in the street for ages and been living on meth and heroin? :awesome:
Yes shitty skin maybe on purpose with help of make-up.. yet he has teeth like an American movie star. :roll:

He should trade with Fiz. She has a full set but they look well dodgy. :ooer:

What do you think of Martin Platt returning?
Nucks

Postby jp761 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:55 pm

Nucks wrote:
jp761 wrote:

I suspect he'll be snogging Gail at some point. And it'll be kinda interesting to see what he looks like now.
jp761

Postby Keyser » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:18 pm

Still reeling from that appalling shit last night.

The excellent JWB storyline replaced by three months of crap about a third rate comedy heist - and all just so Yorke could make the Philth an even bigger God than before ruining so many characters in the process - for God's sake!

Oh and poor Luke could have been a great villain but no he duffs up the bald cunt's son and then get brutally tortured and killed for his troubles - is Philth bothered?

Is he fuck.

Is he bothered about destroying Max's life?

Is he fuck.

As for the Mick instantly forgiving snivelling bitch-doormat Sharon for what she had put his family words fail me - she was a fucking Watts once for God's sake!

And relax. :laughing:
Keyser

Postby Nucks » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:42 pm

jp761 wrote:
Nucks wrote:
jp761 wrote:

I suspect he'll be snogging Gail at some point. And it'll be kinda interesting to see what he looks like now.

I watch old Corrie and I think the actor they chose to play David now was a good choice as he’s similar looking to the actor who played Martin. Thankfully none of Gail’s kids inherited her looks. :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby jp761 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:48 am

Nucks wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Nucks wrote:
jp761 wrote:

I watch old Corrie and I think the actor they chose to play David now was a good choice as he’s similar looking to the actor who played Martin. Thankfully none of Gail’s kids inherited her looks. :gigglesnshit:
:gigglesnshit: about Gail. Look at Sarah.. it's lucky Brian Tilsley was fucking gorgeous in comparison to Gail all be it very short. :mrgreen: I saw the actor once years ago walking through a City Centre the woman he was with was towering over him, very leggy! :leer:
jp761

Postby Nucks » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:24 pm

The only redeeming thing from Thurs/Fri EE was Aiden selecting Dirty Old Town on the jukebox. :mrgreen:

And hopefully he’s buggered off for good.
Nucks

Postby Keyser » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:26 pm

Nucks wrote:The only redeeming thing from Thurs/Fri EE was Aiden selecting Dirty Old Town on the jukebox. :mrgreen:

And hopefully he’s buggered off for good.

Of course he has.

Him and his vast criminal empire and an army of huge hired thugs took one look at a short, fat old man with a heart condition and a new liver and literally shit themselves.

Meanwhile Luke got tortured and killed just because the Philth asked a favour.

The writing is far worse than it has ever been and it will get much worse with Yorke and his Philth obsession - just you wait and see Nucks.
Keyser

Postby Nucks » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:21 pm

EE: thought the Mitch character has potential (Keegan’s dad) but seeing him nick the £3000 envelope meant for Ted & Joyce, it seems likely he'll bugger off into the sunset. Shame if he does.

Corrie: very dark storyline with David being drugged and assaulted by Josh.
Nucks

Postby jp761 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:08 pm

Nucks wrote:EE: thought the Mitch character has potential (Keegan’s dad) but seeing him nick the £3000 envelope meant for Ted & Joyce, it seems likely he'll bugger off into the sunset. Shame if he does.

Yes it is a very dark story line, one of those where I feel in two minds about it, on the one hand I think should they really be doing this especially at half 7. I know it wasn't graphic at all but even so. But it also highlights very serious issues which sometimes needs to be done.

On a much happier note, the set looks different more spacious and the picture on my TV looks even clearer still, also has more depth to it, could just be a man thing... Kym Marsh looks even hotter that's a bonus. :gigglesnshit:
jp761

Postby Nucks » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:21 pm

jp761 wrote:
Nucks wrote:EE: thought the Mitch character has potential (Keegan’s dad) but seeing him nick the £3000 envelope meant for Ted & Joyce, it seems likely he'll bugger off into the sunset. Shame if he does.

Yes it is a very dark story line, one of those where I feel in two minds about it, on the one hand I think should they really be doing this especially at half 7. I know it wasn't graphic at all but even so. But it also highlights very serious issues which sometimes needs to be done.

On a much happier note, the set looks different more spacious and the picture on my TV looks even clearer still, also has more depth to it, could just be a man thing... Kym Marsh looks even hotter that's a bonus. :gigglesnshit:

Someone on DS made a good point about Corrie attempting these “issues”. Because of their time slot (prewatershed), it might be better if they did later time special episodes so they can give it a proper go, or just not bother with the sanitised version they tend to do. Like the Bethany grooming one.

Do you watch in HD?
Nucks

Postby jp761 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:24 pm

Nucks wrote:
jp761 wrote:

Someone on DS made a good point about Corrie attempting these “issues”. Because of their time slot (prewatershed), it might be better if they did later time special episodes so they can give it a proper go, or just not bother with the sanitised version they tend to do. Like the Bethany grooming one.

Do you watch in HD?
True. And there's been some complaints(apparently 122 so far) to Ofcom. I guess that was inevitable.

Yes HD. You? I also note Corries picture are superior to EE, I know EE tends to go for a lot of low-key lighting/gloomy shots. But even if you think about the like-for-like comparison shots and bright scenes, Corrie has superior clarity and detail also the depth of the picture is better.
jp761

PreviousNext

Return to TV And Radio