The Great Jim Davidson.

Re: The Great Jim Davidson.

Postby Mickyboy » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:Thank fuck we don't see that sort of bigoted nonsense on our screens anymore. political correctness :thumbsup: :canny:

IMO he has the balls to say what a lot of people merely think and good luck to him........... :dafinger:

He's a racist and homophobic fucktard just like you Mickey however you try to deny it son :hand:

Woteva......... :whogives: bcoc I don't.........
Mickyboy

Postby Stooo » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:32 pm

Mickyboy wrote:I saw him at the Circus Tavern many years ago and thought he was hilarious and still do, and I don't care if the miserable pc perfect brigade think he isn't and if anyone wants to think I'm racist bcos I like him, then so be fucking it.............. :dafinger:

I don't like him because I know him and he's a cunt...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Mickyboy » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:35 pm

Stooo wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:I saw him at the Circus Tavern many years ago and thought he was hilarious and still do, and I don't care if the miserable pc perfect brigade think he isn't and if anyone wants to think I'm racist bcos I like him, then so be fucking it.............. :dafinger:

:whogives:
Mickyboy

Postby Stooo » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:38 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Stooo wrote:

People who read the place you dense twat. It's a discussion forum, don't you like discussion?

Why the fuck are you trolling anyway?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Mickyboy » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:42 pm

Stooo wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Stooo wrote:

People who read the place you dense twat. It's a discussion forum, don't you like discussion?

I'm not trolling Stooo, I'm merely saying I like him and fuck the pc mob.......... :dafinger:
Mickyboy

Postby Stooo » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:43 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Stooo wrote:

I'm not trolling Stooo, I'm merely saying I like him and fuck the pc mob.......... :dafinger:

You like his act, dimwit.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Gabby » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:48 pm

I don’t really like Jim Davidson or his humour, but still recording him on the Piers Morgan show later!.... Pamela Anderson on Piers Morgan last week was lovely!
Gabby

Postby Mickyboy » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:50 pm

Don't tell me whom I should or shouldn't like Stooo :roll: but my favourite comedian is Micky Flanagan so I hope you approve of that choice.......
Mickyboy

Postby Stooo » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:59 pm

Mickyboy wrote:Don't tell me whom I should or shouldn't like Stooo :roll: but my favourite comedian is Micky Flanagan so I hope you approve of that choice.......

I haven't told you to do anything you thundering cunt, I've merely expressed my disgust at the ginger wanker and somehow you've interpreted it as a personal attack on you.

Fuck knows how your mind works fella...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Mickyboy » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:13 pm

Stooo wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:Don't tell me whom I should or shouldn't like Stooo :roll: but my favourite comedian is Micky Flanagan so I hope you approve of that choice.......

I haven't told you to do anything you thundering cunt, I've merely expressed my disgust at the ginger wanker and somehow you've interpreted it as a personal attack on you.

My mind works fine mate......... :wink:
Mickyboy

Postby Gabby » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:20 pm

I used to get him confused with Freddie Starr, god knows why? :dunno: .... now he’s a whole different ball game! :off head:.... I just remember him being really vile to Sam Fox on Celebrity Wife Swap :thud:
Gabby

Postby Stooo » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:23 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Stooo wrote:

My mind works fine mate......... :wink:

How the hell did you reason that my posts were telling you what to do then?

What the fuck is wrong with you?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby jp761 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:23 pm

Poca wrote:I used to get him confused with Freddie Starr, god knows why? :dunno: .... now he’s a whole different ball game! :off head:.... I just remember him being really vile to Sam Fox on Celebrity Wife Swap :thud:
Freddie Starr has had his good moments. Look up him on the Michael Parkinson chat show telling Muhammad Ali a joke. :mrgreen:
Last edited by jp761 on Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jp761

Postby Stooo » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:25 pm

Poca wrote:I used to get him confused with Freddie Starr, god knows why? :dunno: .... now he’s a whole different ball game! :off head:.... I just remember him being really vile to Sam Fox on Celebrity Wife Swap :thud:

Every time that I've been in contact with him he has these huge minders and he was always pissed.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby jp761 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:30 pm

Stooo wrote:

Every time that I've been in contact with him he has these huge minders and he was always pissed.
Yeah often drunk on chat shows as well.

Oliver Reed though drunk on Aspel's chat show is one of TVs craziest moments.
jp761

PreviousNext

Return to TV And Radio