The Great Jim Davidson.

Re: The Great Jim Davidson.

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:07 am

Mickyboy wrote:He came across as 'what u see is what u get take it or leave it' and I admire that sort of honesty and as far as his act is concerned, he's a very natural joker and piss taker so he just has a pop at stuff that pisses him off, and maybe more people should be honest like he is rather than just merely thinking about if, bcos imo the pc mob have got a stranglehold on British life bcos u cant say this or that for fear of offending some snowflake or other so long live JD imo, and the pc mob can fuck off!!!.......... :dafinger:

foreign darker skinned women marrying white british blokes to get a visa pisses him off. he's a top bloke.

Postby Dean » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:09 am

Mickyboy wrote:He came across as 'what u see is what u get take it or leave it' and I admire that sort of honesty and as far as his act is concerned, he's a very natural joker and piss taker so he just has a pop at stuff that pisses him off, and maybe more people should be honest like he is rather than just merely thinking about if, bcos imo the pc mob have got a stranglehold on British life bcos u cant say this or that for fear of offending some snowflake or other so long live JD imo, and the pc mob can fuck off!!!.......... :dafinger:

I don’t mind saying what I think. I just don’t think of racist things like your hero... :dunno: I don’t don’t dislike him because he is un-pc, I don’t like him because he’s unfunny and racist. He has a certain type of person that likes him, Major and Micky for example...
Dean

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:39 am

Dean wrote:

I don’t mind saying what I think. I just don’t think of racist things like your hero... :dunno: I don’t don’t dislike him because he is un-pc, I don’t like him because he’s unfunny and racist. He has a certain type of person that likes him, Major and Micky for example...

Each to his own Dean but just bcos I think he's funny doesn't mean I'm racist, I just find his humour funny whereas all some people like u want to di is find offence........
Mickyboy

Postby Dean » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:48 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:

Each to his own Dean but just bcos I think he's funny doesn't mean I'm racist, I just find his humour funny whereas all some people like u want to di is find offence........

I don’t find racism funny Micky. We obviously differ...
Dean

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:54 am

Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:

I don’t find racism funny Micky. We obviously differ...

Well yeah but all he ever did was put on a funny accent which was obviously an exaggeration, but I've spoken to black people about him in the past who've said he was just a piss taker and didn't think it was racist just funny........
Mickyboy

Postby McAz » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:44 pm

In what way have you suffered from the "stranglehold on British life" Micky?
McAz

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:14 pm

McAz wrote:

I was making a generalization mac..........
Mickyboy

Postby McAz » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:20 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:

Who is effected by this "stranglehold on British life" then? Certainly not comedians, you are as free as you ever werevto attend the shows of Davidson and other cultural lowlifes.
McAz

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:51 pm

McAz wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:

Who is effected by this "stranglehold on British life" then? Certainly not comedians, you are as free as you ever werevto attend the shows of Davidson and other cultural lowlifes.

If racism for instance is a hate crime mac and JD is allegedly racist then why isn't he in prison......... :dunno:
Mickyboy

Postby Star » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:34 pm

Saw him on Piers Morgan last night.
Still a huge twat like he was on the telly years ago.
A racist and a homophobe.
He thought it was a joke that he’d slept with 9 women while being fuelled on drink
and drugs.
Told his sons while in the audience to give it a try. :shake head:
Star

Postby Dean » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:39 pm

At least we know now that this is the kind of guy Micky admires. A drunk, a racist and a homophobe... Jim Davidson is not better either...
Dean

Postby McAz » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:42 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:

If racism for instance is a hate crime mac and JD is allegedly racist then why isn't he in prison......... :dunno:

I saw Bill Bailey a couple of weeks ago and he made 3 or 4 jokes about Islamic terrorists - but his intent was not to promote race hate. In law it is the intention which is paramount not the words used.
McAz

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:48 pm

Dean wrote:At least we know now that this is the kind of guy Micky admires. A drunk, a racist and a homophobe... Jim Davidson is not better either...

You're the drunk here Dean certainly not me and as for the rest think what u like boy bcos I dont GAFF anymore............... :dafinger:
Mickyboy

Postby Stooo » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:51 pm

Dean wrote:At least we know now that this is the kind of guy Micky admires. A drunk, a racist and a homophobe... Jim Davidson is not better either...

Don't forget that Davidson is a wife beater as well as everything else...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:52 pm

Mickyboy wrote:

You're the drunk here Dean certainly not me and as for the rest think what u like boy bcos I dont GAFF anymore............... :dafinger:

But you do give a fuck, because you run crying to Admin like a snowflake. I’m glad you’ve finally accepted you’re a racist and a homophobe. Well done...
Dean

PreviousNext

Return to TV And Radio