Telford-UKs worst grooming gang yet

Re: Telford-UKs worst grooming gang yet

Postby Keyser » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:07 am

wizzywick wrote:
Keyser wrote:I am not making a political point I am merely stating facts (as people know I am a Labour supporter).

This has gone on in every major city in the land for decades because the abusers being of Pakistani origin means they were almost bombproof because the authorities are/were so shit fucking scared of being accused of 'racism'.

So many thousands of vulnerable young girl's lives were sacrificed on the altar of political correctness (however naff that term is).

Fucking shame on them.

That, poor, poor girl on Victoria Derbyshire this morning - her story was both horrifying and heartbreaking at the same time.

Those morons shouting 'we hate black's at the university got far more coverage from the BBC (of course) not long ago.

Disgusting.

I couldn't give a toss if I get branded racist for this, but the elephant is in the room. And that elephant is that the perverts are "mainly Asian". So, Asian men are grooming and trading for sex young, white girls and women, often as young as 13 years old. Yet the twats in Parliament are too busy worrying about who touched who's knees and which letch glared at someones tits. While all the while worrying about grown women, who by and large are not precious flowers and do tell men to fuck off all the time (I'm not talking about genuine abuse or bullying I should add - these should be dealt with appropriately and the perpetrators punished), there are 100's of children, teenagers and vulnerable women in this country, in all areas who are having their lives ruined, destroyed and made to live a lifetime of fear by "mainly Asian men"

Even where I live where nothing happens, an Asian taxi driver has been charged with raping 2 white women while they were in his taxi.
https://www.newburytoday.co.uk/news/hom ... -rape.html

Frankly, if I could do anything to stop this I would because I would rather be brandied a racist than be a disgusting, perverse rapist.

Very well said. :thumbsup:
Keyser

Postby wizzywick » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:09 am

McAz wrote:
wizzywick wrote:
McAz wrote:
wizzywick wrote:Frankly, if I could do anything to stop this I would because I would rather be brandied a racist than be a disgusting, perverse rapist.

No need for forum heroics - simply work with the organisations that have tirelessly campaigned against child sex abuse in Britain for decades:

1 in 20 children in the UK have been sexually abused
1 in 3 children sexually abused by an adult did not tell anyone
Over 90% of sexually abused children were abused by someone they knew

(NSPCC)

That's very interesting. And I'm not talking about the standardised research you kindly posted. I'm talking about one kind of abuse that is becoming more prominent each day. Why do you not want to talk about that? If there were "mainly white men" doing the same to vulnerable Asian females (yes, it is equally despicable so I'm not trying to make political points) do you think it would be ignored by the media? This very significant crime needs to be spoken out about without fear of labels or repercussions for the person shouting. The things we in this country turn a blind eye too and only act when it's too late is alarming.

We've been turning a blind eye to child sex abuse from wherever it originates for decades - Muslims, Westminster, the BBC, those "nice" folk who live down your street. Singling out one group of nonces betrays the victims of others.

Or, it could encourage others to come forward and speak out if they finally thought at last they were being listened to. I do agree that there is a potential of undermining the victims of those who were abused but not by Asians, but we must accept and address that the attacks by Asians are possibly a cultural belief that women are inferior to some Muslims, especially white women where they are free to do, go, dress and say what they like, and we must eradicate that part of their culture out of our society. We must find ways of encouraging full integration of societies so that cullture is unified around the community you are part of.
wizzywick

Postby McAz » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:12 am

Keyser wrote:
McAz wrote:
wizzywick wrote:
McAz wrote:
wizzywick wrote:Frankly, if I could do anything to stop this I would because I would rather be brandied a racist than be a disgusting, perverse rapist.

No need for forum heroics - simply work with the organisations that have tirelessly campaigned against child sex abuse in Britain for decades:

1 in 20 children in the UK have been sexually abused
1 in 3 children sexually abused by an adult did not tell anyone
Over 90% of sexually abused children were abused by someone they knew

(NSPCC)

That's very interesting. And I'm not talking about the standardised research you kindly posted. I'm talking about one kind of abuse that is becoming more prominent each day. Why do you not want to talk about that? If there were "mainly white men" doing the same to vulnerable Asian females (yes, it is equally despicable so I'm not trying to make political points) do you think it would be ignored by the media? This very significant crime needs to be spoken out about without fear of labels or repercussions for the person shouting. The things we in this country turn a blind eye too and only act when it's too late is alarming.

We've been turning a blind eye to child sex abuse from wherever it originates for decades - Muslims, Westminster, the BBC, those "nice" folk who live down your street. Singling out one group of nonces betrays the victims of others.

But the proportion of abusers amongst Pakistani men is far higher than the rest of the population (especially gangs) - and any other such visible organised groups would have been shut down decades ago.

They were allowed to operate with impunity.

But white girls were seen as expendable to maintain good 'community relations'.

Fuck them an fuck those who let it carry on for so long.

Means nowt to the victims.

If Thatcher can get away with protecting her peado pals.
If the Westminster investigations can be quietly buried.
If a culture of noncing can thrive in the entertainment industry unchallenged for decades.
When thousands of children are raped by their own relatives and family friends each year with liitle more than a squeak.
Then why be shocked when Asian filth get away with it?
McAz

Postby wizzywick » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:23 am

McAz, you can't really compare the abuse that happens within families to what the Asian gangs are doing. An abuse in a family is terrible, I'm not trying to undermine it, but it's usually 1 sick man who intimidates and grooms and abuses only 1 girl. It is a perverse obsession and a sickness.

The Asians are deliberately grooming large numbers of women/girls inwhich to trade them for sex. Both scenarios are horrid, but the latter is far more disgusting and should be far easier to monitor and take action against, but the powers that be do not take that action, even if they know they should.
wizzywick

Postby McAz » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:28 am

wizzywick wrote:McAz, you can't really compare the abuse that happens within families to what the Asian gangs are doing. An abuse in a family is terrible, I'm not trying to undermine it, but it's usually 1 sick man who intimidates and grooms and abuses only 1 girl. It is a perverse obsession and a sickness.

The Asians are deliberately grooming large numbers of women/girls inwhich to trade them for sex. Both scenarios are horrid, but the latter is far more disgusting and should be far easier to monitor and take action against, but the powers that be do not take that action, even if they know they should.

Of course I compare them - from the victim's perspective rape is rape. It's not committed any more lovingly because it is a father or an uncle doing it - arguably it's worse for the victims because there is no-one to turn to when a relative is in on it.

No rape of a child is more or less disgusting than another. Which is one reason why people who truly care (including the child charities) seek redress and protection for ALL victims and not just squawk when their preferred perpetrators hit the headlines.
McAz

Postby wizzywick » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:33 am

McAz wrote:
wizzywick wrote:McAz, you can't really compare the abuse that happens within families to what the Asian gangs are doing. An abuse in a family is terrible, I'm not trying to undermine it, but it's usually 1 sick man who intimidates and grooms and abuses only 1 girl. It is a perverse obsession and a sickness.

Of course I compare them - from the victim's perspective rape is rape. It's not committed any more lovingly because it is a father or an uncle doing it - arguably it's worse for the victims because there is no-one to turn to when a relative is on it.

No rape of a child is more disgusting than another. Which is one reason why people who truly care (including the child charities) seek redress and protection for ALL victims and not just squawk when their preferred perpetrators hit the headlines.

Preferred Perpetrators? I do agree with you that a sick twunt is a sick twunt regardless, but I think you are under estimating the scale of this Asian gang situation. But, if I may, and if you are happy to, I'll continue discussing this with you sometime tomorrow because I really need to get to my bed, and it is too a serious topic to discuss it when I'm tired as anger and emotion starts to take over. So thank you for talking to me and I look forward to resuming soon.
wizzywick

Postby McAz » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:36 am

wizzywick wrote:
McAz wrote:

Of course I compare them - from the victim's perspective rape is rape. It's not committed any more lovingly because it is a father or an uncle doing it - arguably it's worse for the victims because there is no-one to turn to when a relative is on it.

No rape of a child is more disgusting than another. Which is one reason why people who truly care (including the child charities) seek redress and protection for ALL victims and not just squawk when their preferred perpetrators hit the headlines.

Preferred Perpetrators? I do agree with you that a sick twunt is a sick twunt regardless, but I think you are under estimating the scale of this Asian gang situation. But, if I may, and if you are happy to, I'll continue discussing this with you sometime tomorrow because I really need to get to my bed, and it is too a serious topic to discuss it when I'm tired as anger and emotion starts to take over. So thank you for talking to me and I look forward to resuming soon.

I have never under-estimated child sex abuse - I've had professional and personal knowledge of it.

Have a good rest.
McAz

Postby McAz » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:56 am

Reading back I see that my "preferred perpetrators" barb is echoed perfectly by Vicky here:

Vicks wrote:Image

Has the biggest paedophile ring in Scotland ever been discussed on here?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2009/oct/29/courts-abuse-paedophile-ring-scotland

Or are they the wrong colour?
McAz

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:41 pm

Type 2 offences (grooming) are committed by south Asian men in 84% of cases. 2% of the UK population is south asian of which half is women, leaving close to 1%. So 84% of grooming offences in UK are conducted by 1% of the population.

If you point out this statistical outlier then the agenda ridden lefties/libs deploy the usual obfuscation/call you racist even go as far as labour MP and victim blame saying 'these girls should shut tbeir mouths for the good of diversity' certain posters here are idealogues and think the ibdustrial scale rape of UK underage girls should be tolerated in the name of internationalism.

Tommy Robinson and Majiid Nawaz are the people to listen to on this topic. Tommy Robinson as he isnt cowed by the 'shut your mouth for the sake of internationalism' brigade and sees and calls the problem for what it is. Nawaz because he is from the South Asian community and sees and calls the problem what it is and wants to stop it.

Postby McAz » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:56 pm

Guest wrote:Tommy Robinson and Majiid Nawaz are the people to listen to on this topic. Tommy Robinson as he isnt cowed by the 'shut your mouth for the sake of internationalism' brigade and sees and calls the problem for what it is. Nawaz because he is from the South Asian community and sees and calls the problem what it is and wants to stop it.

Is this a paid Quilliam promo or did you do it for free? :dunno:
McAz

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:59 pm

McAz wrote:Reading back I see that my "preferred perpetrators" barb is echoed perfectly by Vicky here:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2009/oct/29/courts-abuse-paedophile-ring-scotland

Not to mention the Church of England etc.
Or the Vatican.

Postby Keyser » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:17 am

Guest wrote:Type 2 offences (grooming) are committed by south Asian men in 84% of cases. 2% of the UK population is south asian of which half is women, leaving close to 1%. So 84% of grooming offences in UK are conducted by 1% of the population.
If you point out this statistical outlier then the agenda ridden lefties/libs deploy the usual obfuscation/call you racist even go as far as labour MP and victim blame saying 'these girls should shut tbeir mouths for the good of diversity' certain posters here are idealogues and think the ibdustrial scale rape of UK underage girls should be tolerated in the name of internationalism.

Tommy Robinson and Majiid Nawaz are the people to listen to on this topic. Tommy Robinson as he isnt cowed by the 'shut your mouth for the sake of internationalism' brigade and sees and calls the problem for what it is. Nawaz because he is from the South Asian community and sees and calls the problem what it is and wants to stop it.

Don't state this stone cold fact.

It's racist. :snooty:
Keyser

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:31 am

Keyser wrote:
Guest wrote:Type 2 offences (grooming) are committed by south Asian men in 84% of cases. 2% of the UK population is south asian of which half is women, leaving close to 1%. So 84% of grooming offences in UK are conducted by 1% of the population.

Actually, it’s just wrong.
It’s the findings of the Quilliam report, but the report itself is flawed and that number should not be trusted.
NastyNickers

Postby Keyser » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:25 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Actually, it’s just wrong.
It’s the findings of the Quilliam report, but the report itself is flawed and that number should not be trusted.

Oh I was not aware of that NN - what are the actual figures? :cuppaT:
Keyser

Postby Red Okktober » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:00 am

McAz wrote:Reading back I see that my "preferred perpetrators" barb is echoed perfectly by Vicky here:

As fine an example of 'Savile's Law' as one could wish to find.

Savile's law is the bizarre phenomenon whereby child abuse at the hands of white paedos is discussed at face value. Be it Operation Yewtree, or individuals such as Savile himself or Max Clifford or Rolf Harris etc. Or organisations like the church. In fact there was a thread on here recently about child abuse within the church, and the discussion centred on priests abusing children. No one introduces Muslim rape gangs into discussions about the church

Yet these massive cases involving predominately Pakistani Muslims, with multiple rapists and thousands of same type victims, ie underaged underprivilaged white girls - and what happens? What happens is that those on the liberal left start talking about white paedos again. The church etc have nothing to do with this Telford case. Nor do the Scots paedo ring above.

The Muslim rape gang cases not only feature grooming and rape on a mass scale, getting little girls hooked on drugs, backstreet abortions, firebombing their homes etc, but there's the huge racial and cultural element involved too. Plus the disgrace of the authorities turning a blind eye.

The muslim rape gangs are a massive stand alone story for several reasons. The worst mass child abuse in British history - yet some of you need to remind us there are white paedos out there too. Yes, we know that already thank you, we've already discussed them and roundly condemned them when they were in the news.
Red Okktober

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs