Random Stuff Part Nineteen.

Big Threads

Re: Random Stuff Part Nineteen.

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:57 pm

a short (25 mins) video about a chinese girl left in a market because of china's 1 baby policy. she was adopted by americans & then meets her birth parents 20 years later.

this is a 2 hankie job. http://www.bbc.com/news/av/stories-4226 ... r-20-years

Postby Dean » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:33 am

Guest wrote:i've got ants in my pants waiting for dean to log in with a hangover & good news about being an uncle again.

No news yet sorry guest. Should be today so I’m told. I do have a hangover though...
Dean

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:35 am

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:i've got ants in my pants waiting for dean to log in with a hangover & good news about being an uncle again.

No news yet sorry guest. Should be today so I’m told. I do have a hangover though...

i've got everything crossed for you all. :smilin:

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:41 am

Dean wrote:

I'm waiting for news from you too, babies are just always brilliant and bring their own brand of joy (until the first green nappy and never ending puke)

she may have a c-section? in my experience (so not a medical fact by any means) induced labour often leads to a section, which although not perfect is a damn safe way of delivery, that moment when the worry is over will be such a great feeling for you and your family

back to random shite - I'm going to the cinema with daughter tonight to watch Lady Windermere's Fan live from the Vaudeville theatre - who says I'm not cultured and a terrible parent :yikes:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Vam » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:47 am

Shit...even *I've* been looking out for news of the new arrival....fact! :dunno:
Vam

Postby Kat » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:48 am

Dean wrote:

Keep us updated :smilin:
Kat

Postby Dean » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:50 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
Dean wrote:

I'm waiting for news from you too, babies are just always brilliant and bring their own brand of joy (until the first green nappy and never ending puke)

she may have a c-section? in my experience (so not a medical fact by any means) induced labour often leads to a section, which although not perfect is a damn safe way of delivery, that moment when the worry is over will be such a great feeling for you and your family

back to random shite - I'm going to the cinema with daughter tonight to watch Lady Windermere's Fan live from the Vaudeville theatre - who says I'm not cultured and a terrible parent :yikes:

She didn’t get started til 6pm last evening because it was busy. They reckon it should be today but he’s being a stubborn little bastard...
Dean

Postby Dean » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:51 am

Kat wrote:
Dean wrote:

Keep us updated :smilin:

Will do...
Dean

Postby Nucks » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:13 pm

Cat on ice chasing fish :gigglesnshit:

Nucks

Postby Vicky » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:31 pm

Olivia and Jack are still the most popular baby names in Scotland.

However I feel very sorry for my little compatriots who were called..

Boys..

Aberdeen
Blade
Crown
Rembrandt
Testimony

Girls..

Tuppence
Nettle
Ultra-Violet
Flourish
Envy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-43471017
Vicky

Postby Keyser » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:09 pm

My species is now extinct because morons in Asia still believe in magic 'traditional' medicine. :shake head:

Keyser

Postby Holly » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:12 pm

Keyser wrote:My species is now extinct because morons in Asia still believe in magic 'traditional' medicine. :shake head:

Saw it on the news, it's very sad but I hope they froze a lot of his sperm :thumbsup:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Keyser » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:23 pm

Holly wrote:
Keyser wrote:My species is now extinct because morons in Asia still believe in magic 'traditional' medicine. :shake head:

Saw it on the news, it's very sad but I hope they froze a lot of his sperm :thumbsup:

It is so depressing Holly - he was such a gentle soul. :sad:
Keyser

Postby Stooo » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:32 pm

Lambert wrote:
Guest wrote:a short (25 mins) video about a chinese girl left in a market because of china's 1 baby policy. she was adopted by americans & then meets her birth parents 20 years later.

this is a 2 hankie job. http://www.bbc.com/news/av/stories-4226 ... r-20-years

lol, the daughter is stone cold. Her mother threw herself at her and she's standing there like, "Really?" She seemed totally detached from the whole thing. Chinese can be brutal to each other, collapse in the street over there and they'll just walk over you.

You could be liable for their healthcare for life. Better a couple of months inside for finishing them off by reversing on them when you've run them over.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Vam » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:41 pm

Poor old lad was in a really bad state at the end, and in a lot of pain.
Vam

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive