DS and DTV - Part 86

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 86

Postby Goodwife » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:42 pm

Guest wrote:For the record Soap-Lea quit the site because she was sick of people bullying her. People she thought were her friends. These so called friends were misusing the smiley feature to bait her until the bullying became too much.

These cunts know who they are.



How do you know that guesty?
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 6836
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV - Part 86

Postby Goodwife » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Yes, all bOw Down to the wholly clever OdieWodie. What a marvellous Inventor of wit hE Is. Although, the way hiS mind works, rAndomly posting a fake Moderator message because the attention diverted away from him and focused on others, is not so clever.

It is a very narcissistic mannerism to want attention to deflect from current toPics to yourself, and it is obvious that he wants to bait jilly in the hope Wizzy shows up. I pRopose that everyone Ignores him, does not grace him with the attention he Craves and then just lets him waddle off bacK to his shed where he keeps his pump that he uses to inflate his ego.



It doesn't quite work when you pick out random letters :off head:
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 6836
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV - Part 86

Postby Nucks » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:46 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:For the record Soap-Lea quit the site because she was sick of people bullying her. People she thought were her friends. These so called friends were misusing the smiley feature to bait her until the bullying became too much.

These cunts know who they are.



How do you know that guesty?


Maybe guest could also provide us some links to this smiley abuse/baiting?
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 6431
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:59 am
Location: Behind the curtains

Re: DS and DTV - Part 86

Postby NastyNickers » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:49 pm

Guest wrote:For the record Soap-Lea quit the site because she was sick of people bullying her. People she thought were her friends. These so called friends were misusing the smiley feature to bait her until the bullying became too much.

These cunts know who they are.


Bullying her? :pmsl:
She was a c**t.
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 6873
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:06 am

Re: DS and DTV - Part 86

Postby Vam » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:53 pm

Guest wrote:For the record Soap-Lea quit the site because she was sick of people bullying her. People she thought were her friends. These so called friends were misusing the smiley feature to bait her until the bullying became too much.

These cunts know who they are.


I'm sorry, but..... :pmsl: Just imagining a bunch of renegade smileys, frogmarching her out of DS.

I'm sure Soap Lea is happy as a pig in shit in her new cyber home...
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 16158
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:57 am

Re: DS and DTV - Part 86

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:54 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:Hi, I used to be a moderator at Digital Spy.

This is a heads up for you, mesostim was a moderator back then and probably still is. Have any of you ever noticed how he's able to edit his posts days, weeks and months after the fact, it was quite blatant. I and others had quite an issue with him because he would defend complaints against left wingers and push for harsher reactions against the right, it would seem jilly is a typical example of that. Straight up favoritism.

I think he became a mod during one of the early big brothers and got in because he was a friend of several of the moderators at the time. Since then he's moved about the forum and settled on politics. And yes he did do the sunday shift for some time. When he's the only one on shift he has more control because no one can change his decisions until the monday, by which time it's too late unless they emailed support for some fair minded clarity. It's a strange fact that not many people do and so he's got away with what is basically bullying for years. None of the senior moderators seemed to care about it or object that he was posting and moderating.

Digital spy was an interesting job but not one that holds the interest for long. Unless they sort out moderators like mesostim, and there certainly are more like him, then nothing will ever improve. Perhaps one day they will get rid of him and there will be more balance on the forums, just be warned about what he is like.

Stay safe.


Sorry... was being a Mischievous Mesostim this morning :cuppaT:

Gratz to those who spotted it was utter bollocks :more beer:

ps... ta to whoever let it through here... I know you have to read this bullshit.


Great wind up Odie. Hilarious and effective in equal measure. :thumbsup:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 86

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:54 pm

I agree Nastyknickers. Soap Lea was easily one of the worst on DS and from what I saw of her little gang they weren't much better either.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 86

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:This is what the showbiz forum is now reduced to

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... dec#latest


Does Vaslav37 have special needs? I've seen him around before and he gives off the vibe he isn't all together there.


Vas is slightly obsessive but harmless. He cops for a huge amount of bullying and handles it with dignity. I don't understand why posters who dislike him don't just ignore him and his threads.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 86

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:04 pm

is leicester hunk a complete fantasist?

at least blueblade doesn't shy away from the fact he's a single bloke with a boring hr job who uses ds as a way to actually have daily conversational interactions with people.

leicester hunk tries to put a more laddish persona across, like he's got a gf and deec bantz etc ... but he's never off ds. bullshitter?

even if he is mind, he's still waaaay cooler than dean.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 86

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:06 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:For the record Soap-Lea quit the site because she was sick of people bullying her. People she thought were her friends. These so called friends were misusing the smiley feature to bait her until the bullying became too much.

These cunts know who they are.


I'm sorry, but..... :pmsl: Just imagining a bunch of renegade smileys, frogmarching her out of DS.

I'm sure Soap Lea is happy as a pig in shit in her new cyber home...


Its worth pointing out they are very immature in the soap forum, especially the EastEnders fans. Lea's reaction is so typical of how many of them are over there.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 86

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:39 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yes, all bOw Down to the wholly clever OdieWodie. What a marvellous Inventor of wit hE Is. Although, the way hiS mind works, rAndomly posting a fake Moderator message because the attention diverted away from him and focused on others, is not so clever.

It is a very narcissistic mannerism to want attention to deflect from current toPics to yourself, and it is obvious that he wants to bait jilly in the hope Wizzy shows up. I pRopose that everyone Ignores him, does not grace him with the attention he Craves and then just lets him waddle off bacK to his shed where he keeps his pump that he uses to inflate his ego.



It doesn't quite work when you pick out random letters :off head:



It doesn't but (attempted) imitation is the greatest form of flattery :smilin:
User avatar
Odessa Steps
 
Posts: 3523
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV - Part 86

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:Hi, I used to be a moderator at Digital Spy.

This is a heads up for you, mesostim was a moderator back then and probably still is. Have any of you ever noticed how he's able to edit his posts days, weeks and months after the fact, it was quite blatant. I and others had quite an issue with him because he would defend complaints against left wingers and push for harsher reactions against the right, it would seem jilly is a typical example of that. Straight up favoritism.

I think he became a mod during one of the early big brothers and got in because he was a friend of several of the moderators at the time. Since then he's moved about the forum and settled on politics. And yes he did do the sunday shift for some time. When he's the only one on shift he has more control because no one can change his decisions until the monday, by which time it's too late unless they emailed support for some fair minded clarity. It's a strange fact that not many people do and so he's got away with what is basically bullying for years. None of the senior moderators seemed to care about it or object that he was posting and moderating.

Digital spy was an interesting job but not one that holds the interest for long. Unless they sort out moderators like mesostim, and there certainly are more like him, then nothing will ever improve. Perhaps one day they will get rid of him and there will be more balance on the forums, just be warned about what he is like.

Stay safe.


Sorry... was being a Mischievous Mesostim this morning :cuppaT:

Gratz to those who spotted it was utter bollocks :more beer:

ps... ta to whoever let it through here... I know you have to read this bullshit.


Great wind up Odie. Hilarious and effective in equal measure. :thumbsup:


A few nerves touched today :thumbsup:
User avatar
Odessa Steps
 
Posts: 3523
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV - Part 86

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:53 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:Hi, I used to be a moderator at Digital Spy.

This is a heads up for you, mesostim was a moderator back then and probably still is. Have any of you ever noticed how he's able to edit his posts days, weeks and months after the fact, it was quite blatant. I and others had quite an issue with him because he would defend complaints against left wingers and push for harsher reactions against the right, it would seem jilly is a typical example of that. Straight up favoritism.

I think he became a mod during one of the early big brothers and got in because he was a friend of several of the moderators at the time. Since then he's moved about the forum and settled on politics. And yes he did do the sunday shift for some time. When he's the only one on shift he has more control because no one can change his decisions until the monday, by which time it's too late unless they emailed support for some fair minded clarity. It's a strange fact that not many people do and so he's got away with what is basically bullying for years. None of the senior moderators seemed to care about it or object that he was posting and moderating.

Digital spy was an interesting job but not one that holds the interest for long. Unless they sort out moderators like mesostim, and there certainly are more like him, then nothing will ever improve. Perhaps one day they will get rid of him and there will be more balance on the forums, just be warned about what he is like.

Stay safe.


Sorry... was being a Mischievous Mesostim this morning :cuppaT:

Gratz to those who spotted it was utter bollocks :more beer:

ps... ta to whoever let it through here... I know you have to read this bullshit.


Great wind up Odie. Hilarious and effective in equal measure. :thumbsup:


A few nerves touched today :thumbsup:


If you say so. You do think you're more important than you really are though don't you? And, you have confirmed you're a lying shit as you told us you never post as a guest. So, like everything else you do or say from now on, a pinch of salt is required.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV - Part 86

Postby Nucks » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:57 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:Hi, I used to be a moderator at Digital Spy.

This is a heads up for you, mesostim was a moderator back then and probably still is. Have any of you ever noticed how he's able to edit his posts days, weeks and months after the fact, it was quite blatant. I and others had quite an issue with him because he would defend complaints against left wingers and push for harsher reactions against the right, it would seem jilly is a typical example of that. Straight up favoritism.

I think he became a mod during one of the early big brothers and got in because he was a friend of several of the moderators at the time. Since then he's moved about the forum and settled on politics. And yes he did do the sunday shift for some time. When he's the only one on shift he has more control because no one can change his decisions until the monday, by which time it's too late unless I they emailed support for some fair minded clarity. It's a strange fact that not many people do and so he's got away with what is basically bullying for years. None of the senior moderators seemed to care about it or object that he was posting and moderating.

Digital spy was an interesting job but not one that holds the interest for long. Unless they sort out moderators like mesostim, and there certainly are more like him, then nothing will ever improve. Perhaps one day they will get rid of him and there will be more balance on the forums, just be warned about what he is like.

Stay safe.


Sorry... was being a Mischievous Mesostim this morning :cuppaT:

Gratz to those who spotted it was utter bollocks :more beer:

ps... ta to whoever let it through here... I know you have to read this bullshit.


Great wind up Odie. Hilarious and effective in equal measure. :thumbsup:


A few nerves touched today :thumbsup:



So how long did it take you? Both to write it and then point out the capital letter edit? :awesome:
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 6431
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:59 am
Location: Behind the curtains

Re: DS and DTV - Part 86

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:For the record Soap-Lea quit the site because she was sick of people bullying her. People she thought were her friends. These so called friends were misusing the smiley feature to bait her until the bullying became too much.

These cunts know who they are.


I'm sorry, but..... :pmsl: Just imagining a bunch of renegade smileys, frogmarching her out of DS.

I'm sure Soap Lea is happy as a pig in shit in her new cyber home...


Its worth pointing out they are very immature in the soap forum, especially the EastEnders fans. Lea's reaction is so typical of how many of them are over there.


Ain't that the truth. Most of them are thick as mince. I don't recall it being like that in the past so not sure what happened.
User avatar
Guest
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests