What is electricity?

UFOs, new tech, it all goes in here. Have you tried switching it off and back on ?

Re: What is electricity?

Postby Keyser » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:00 pm

The most scientific explanation I can think of it that it is the Devil's spunk? :dunno:
Keyser

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:03 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:I was asked this question by a 14 year old a couple of months back and struggled with an answer.
Without Googling can you answer the question?

Watt?

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:42 am

Big Fat Frosty wrote:no
energy flows from the interaction of mass
mass is everything
gravity even distorts time
:thumbsup:

Gravity is a retarded theory by a stupid Jew, there is no such thing, it's all density & buoyancy
Theoretical Physics is for spastics - I give you Brian Cox, the BBC 'haircut' who played keyboards for D-Ream's 'things can only get better' - the fop haired wanker

Postby Stooo » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:no
energy flows from the interaction of mass
mass is everything
gravity even distorts time
:thumbsup:

Gravity is a retarded theory by a stupid Jew, there is no such thing, it's all density & buoyancy
Theoretical Physics is for spastics - I give you Brian Cox, the BBC 'haircut' who played keyboards for D-Ream's 'things can only get better' - the fop haired wanker

So about this 2000 year old flat earth thing that you believe... :again?:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:24 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:I was asked this question by a 14 year old a couple of months back and struggled with an answer.

50,000 columbs passing a point per second! (I think = 1 amp?)
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:33 am

:( Shops no longer have carpets. Used to go shopping in eastgate mall. First hypermarket in the world I believe? Guy tried to promote idea in America but ended up moving to Australia.

Anyway, back to being a kid. No idea how I discoverd it. Rubbing feet on carpets builds up a static charge. My sister freinds and I would shuffle through the store giving each other wee electric shocks whenever we managed to catch up with others. Couldn't move to fast, if you lifted a foot the charge was lost.

Ever noticed how dramatic the effect of steals influence is on the magnetic field of a compass needle?
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:41 am

This you may find gives greater clarity.

http://www.i-sis.org.uk/Continuous_Crea ... Plasma.php
art0hur0moh

Postby calitom » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:30 pm

as much science /physics as I have studied........the answer is 'something about electron flow'...in other words i have no idea;)
calitom

Postby calitom » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:40 pm

...altho it was very real to me as a child. we had a large Locke riding lawn mower that you turned off by flipping a metal piece down onto the spark plug.
Normally things would go just fine. I would drive the mower into the garage and turn it off .
One time I decided to flip the metal clip down onto the spark plug using my bare toe.---We had a 3 car garage. I was knocked completely across the garage and landed
standing up in the same position.
I am not sure if any of you have felt a force like that.It wasnt painful--but just a massive force field--like a bomb without the shrapnel.
I never mentioned it to anyone for maybe 15 yrs cuz i figured no one would believe me:):).-This happened around 1972
calitom

Postby Stooo » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:44 pm

calitom wrote:...altho it was very real to me as a child. we had a large Locke riding lawn mower that you turned off by flipping a metal piece down onto the spark plug.
Normally things would go just fine. I would drive the mower into the garage and turn it off .
One time I decided to flip the metal clip down onto the spark plug using my bare toe.---We had a 3 car garage. I was knocked completely across the garage and landed
I am not sure if any of you have felt a force like that.It wasnt painful--but just a massive force field--like a bomb without the shrapnel.
I never mentioned it to anyone for maybe 15 yrs cuz i figured no one would believe me:):).-This happened around 1972

I cut through a lamp cord with a steak knife when I was fourteen. There was a 4mm semi circle bitten out of the knife that was plated with copper from the wire and the voltage. I ended up ten feet away, grinning...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby calitom » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:09 pm

Stooo wrote:
calitom wrote:...altho it was very real to me as a child. we had a large Locke riding lawn mower that you turned off by flipping a metal piece down onto the spark plug.

I cut through a lamp cord with a steak knife when I was fourteen. There was a 4mm semi circle bitten out of the knife that was plated with copper from the wire and the voltage. I ended up ten feet away, grinning...

holy s-----so you do understand.!!!!!!
calitom

Postby Stooo » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:12 pm

calitom wrote:
Stooo wrote:

holy s-----so you do understand.!!!!!!

I've balanced on rusty nails with a pair of Wellies on with inevitable results Tom :shake head:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:11 am

I find the butterfly effect an amazing phenomenon in universal terms, an action billions of miles away has an impact on particles here on earth.
Quantem physics is baffling
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby art0hur0moh » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:33 am

The Electron can't be defined. A Nobel prize winner in late 18th c. Proved it was a particle, only for his son 20 years later being the recipient of the same award prooving it isn't a particle. Other than inductace and resistance we have very little evidence. It can't be contaied therefore imposable to observe. It is more the case we know what it is not.
art0hur0moh

Postby Compost corner » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:30 pm

The applied transmission of electrons through suitable materials that work as conduits to conduct the resulting electrical line to the desired target device in order to power it.
Compost corner

PreviousNext

Return to Science And Technology