Le Petit Chef

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Le Petit Chef

Postby Kiki » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:19 pm

A French restaurant Le Petit Chef came up with an original way to entertain guests while waiting for their order by using an overhead projector on the ceiling.

The animation is on the table and your plate.

Something different and quite amusing. :mrgreen:

Kiki

Re: Le Petit Chef

Postby jp761 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:15 pm

Kiki wrote:A French restaurant Le Petit Chef came up with an original way to entertain guests while waiting for their order by using an overhead projector on the ceiling.

Bloody good, I like it. Is there a menu consisting of choices regarding what's beamed onto your table? Upcoming movie trailers would be good. :mrgreen:
jp761

Postby Kiki » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:34 pm

jp761 wrote:
Kiki wrote:A French restaurant Le Petit Chef came up with an original way to entertain guests while waiting for their order by using an overhead projector on the ceiling.

Bloody good, I like it. Is there a menu consisting of choices regarding what's beamed onto your table? Upcoming movie trailers would be good. :mrgreen:

lol @ the movie trailers. I guess anything is possible for the future. :gigglesnshit:

I don't really know much more about it. It amused me when I came across it and thought I would post it here.
There were other videos but I just posted the ones that IMO were the best. :smilin:
Kiki

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:26 am

The innovative ideas abound. The fundamentals of Chinese cuisine involve all the sences. I would be interested in seeing how they would adapt the idea?
art0hur0moh

Postby jp761 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:16 pm

Kiki wrote:
jp761 wrote:

lol @ the movie trailers. I guess anything is possible for the future. :gigglesnshit:

I don't really know much more about it. It amused me when I came across it and thought I would post it here.
There were other videos but I just posted the ones that IMO were the best. :smilin:
Yeah I do think movie trailers would be a good idea maybe movies that are currently being show in the local cinemas. While waiting for a meal to arrive it could help people decide what movie to go see. The restaurant needs to employ my services. :laughing:
jp761

Postby Kiki » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:12 pm

[quote="art0hur0moh"]The innovative ideas abound. The fundamentals of Chinese cuisine involve all the sences. I would be interested in seeing how they would adapt the idea?[/quote]

I'm not sure how long this has been going, but I will be keeping an eye out for any new ideas that they come up with. :thumbsup:
Kiki

Postby Kiki » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:21 pm

jp761 wrote:
Kiki wrote:
jp761 wrote:

Yeah I do think movie trailers would be a good idea maybe movies that are currently being show in the local cinemas. While waiting for a meal to arrive it could help people decide what movie to go see. The restaurant needs to employ my services. :laughing:

lol @ employing your services. :gigglesnshit: Just don't suggest any violent movie trailers. I'm not sure people would appreciate a load of blood and gore appearing on their plate/table when they are about to eat. :kinell: :laughing:
Kiki

Postby jp761 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:42 pm

Kiki wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Kiki wrote:
jp761 wrote:

lol @ employing your services. :gigglesnshit: Just don't suggest any violent movie trailers. I'm not sure people would appreciate a load of blood and gore appearing on their plate/table when they are about to eat. :kinell: :laughing:
True. :thumbsup: Those type of movies won't be getting the extra promotion. Now all I have to to do is make my way to the restaurant and impart my wisdom. :gigglesnshit:
jp761

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:51 pm

hats off to the person who came up with the idea, it's a great way to keep diners entertained when they're waiting for the food.

Postby Kiki » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:49 pm

[/quote]Bloody good, I like it. Is there a menu consisting of choices regarding what's beamed onto your table? Upcoming movie trailers would be good. :mrgreen:[/quote]

There were other videos but I just posted the ones that IMO were the best. :smilin:[/quote]Yeah I do think movie trailers would be a good idea maybe movies that are currently being show in the local cinemas. While waiting for a meal to arrive it could help people decide what movie to go see. The restaurant needs to employ my services. :laughing:[/quote]

lol @ employing your services. :gigglesnshit: Just don't suggest any violent movie trailers. I'm not sure people would appreciate a load of blood and gore appearing on their plate/table when they are about to eat. :kinell: :laughing:[/quote]True. :thumbsup: Those type of movies won't be getting the extra promotion. Now all I have to to do is make my way to the restaurant and impart my wisdom. :gigglesnshit:[/quote]

:gigglesnshit: You have given me a laugh in this thread. Thanks :thumbsup:
Kiki

Postby Kiki » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:53 pm

Guest wrote:hats off to the person who came up with the idea, it's a great way to keep diners entertained when they're waiting for the food.

It certainly is a great way to keep people entertained Guest :cool:
Kiki

Postby jp761 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:47 pm

No worries Kiki.

Bank Holiday is over time to :bawlin:

:mrgreen:
jp761

Postby Gabby » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:32 am

Nice idea... not sure i’d enjoy the lobster after though! :gigglesnshit:

Imagine watching a steak prepared from scratch!! :yikes:
Gabby

Postby Kiki » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:50 pm

Gabby wrote:Nice idea... not sure i’d enjoy the lobster after though! :gigglesnshit:

Imagine watching a steak prepared from scratch!! :yikes:

I kinda feel the same way as you re the Lobster, and as for watching a Steak being prepared from scratch! :kinell:

I am one of those shameful people that enjoys eating meat while trying not to think about the horror of quite what happened before it ended up on the supermarket shelf. :doomed:
Kiki

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:56 pm

Virtual food!
Why on earth must people be entertained while waiting for their food?
Our eyes will not be able to find rest from graphics and shiny screens soon.
While waiting for food we as a family with friends start drinking wine and talking and before we know it the food has arrived and the conversations continue to flow.
Human interaction is being killed off locked down.
Some quiet moments some intimate moments ... as many as possible has to be the sanest way ahead.
Best of luck to you modern connected people but I'm of the belief you'll all go mad!
Rolluplostinspace

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug