DS and DTV - Part 87

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 87

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:46 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Lambert wrote:
Oh come on...

I honestly thought you'd be happy now a leftie got banned... even Wizzy was grumpy this morning.

The same Wizzy who claimed he had moved on from DS, wasn't reading DS, wasn't bothered about people on DS yet seemed to know every detail of Gitabit's DS activity :shell:

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:47 pm

Nucks wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Does Goodwife have any confessions she would like to make about JarrodMcDonald ?

ooh :wurms:

Who’s JarrodMcDonald?

Soap forum poster.

Ahhh cheers Nucks.
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:50 pm

GW's outing is almost as funny as SJWHunter's.

Almost.

Postby Jilly » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:51 pm

Lambert wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Lambert wrote:
Oh come on...

I honestly thought you'd be happy now a leftie got banned... even Wizzy was grumpy this morning.

Heh. Contrary to my behaviour sometimes on here I'm not breaking out the champers when people on DS get banned. I might post a celebratory gif as a laugh but it's just forum bollocks. There are one or two posters who I honestly think are cunts and if they got banned it would make DS a better place, and in those cases then yeah, I'd be glad they're gone. But I'm not happy to see people banned just because their political views are different.

Well said, but the worst ones are wrapped in teflon.
Jilly

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:51 pm

mavis cruet wrote:
Dean wrote:Why don’t the good posters from DS ever come here instead... :shake head:

Yes! I would like to see Cold Crank here, she seems fab. :twirl:
Would you still like to be on DS Dean, or perfectly happy here?

Cold crank...Obvious pbu is obvious. 115 discussions started however no discussions listed on profile. In other words a serial alerter whose been around the ds and dogs block copious times. Over familiarity and shortening of usernames to appear friendly always one of the biggest giveaways

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:52 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Lambert wrote:
mavis cruet wrote:
Lambert wrote:
mavis cruet wrote:

I thought they were (mentioning no names).

Really? Can you not give me a big clue please Lambert? :smilin:

Nah it's not fair on members here. Talking about PBUs on DS is all good but outing members, even with clues, just isn't the done thing :snooty:

Nice to see someone with a shred of decency

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
#butthurt

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:53 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Lambert wrote:
Oh come on...

He's not a leftie, just another in a long, long line of red Tories.

Postby mavis cruet » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:10 pm

Guest wrote:
mavis cruet wrote:
Dean wrote:Why don’t the good posters from DS ever come here instead... :shake head:

Cold crank...Obvious pbu is obvious. 115 discussions started however no discussions listed on profile. In other words a serial alerter whose been around the ds and dogs block copious times. Over familiarity and shortening of usernames to appear friendly always one of the biggest giveaways

Hi Guest,
well yes, no doubt you are right but there is nothing wrong with being a PBU. Loads if good posters have been banned from DS. As for here, if you ask nicely you will be allowed back (unless horrid to mods obvs). Still don't know who Cold Crank is/was though lol! :smilin:
mavis cruet

Postby Gigabit » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:12 pm

Everyone seems to be a PBU, somebody seems a bit obsessed with DS. Maybe it is you who is the PBU...
Gigabit

Postby Gigabit » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:13 pm

Lambert wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
Lambert wrote:
Gigabit wrote:Lol are the banning crew at it again? The Tech Guy doesn't even seem to have posted anything bad...

Registering an account after having been banned (temporarily or permanently) is not permitted and will result in all linked accounts being terminated.

:thumbsup:

Your point?

Oh come on...

You've lost me.
Gigabit

Postby Lambert » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:23 pm

The feigning ignorance thing works well for some and it's a solid bread-and-butter routine to fall back on, but it's really boring. Up yer game, son.
Lambert

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:33 pm

mavis cruet wrote:
Guest wrote:
mavis cruet wrote:

Hi Guest,
well yes, no doubt you are right but there is nothing wrong with being a PBU. Loads if good posters have been banned from DS. As for here, if you ask nicely you will be allowed back (unless horrid to mods obvs). Still don't know who Cold Crank is/was though lol! :smilin:

Strange response. Ive never been a member here and never had any intention of joining up. Thanks for the unneeded and unnecessary advice cold mavis :thumbsup:

Postby mavis cruet » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:47 pm

Guest wrote:
mavis cruet wrote:
Guest wrote:
mavis cruet wrote:

Hi Guest,

Strange response. Ive never been a member here and never had any intention of joining up. Thanks for the unneeded and unnecessary advice cold mavis :thumbsup:

Are we talking at cross purposes Guest because i was talking about PBU's in general and cold Crank, what are you on about? i am not CC by the way, i have said who i am on DS ages ago. :dunno:
mavis cruet

Postby Gigabit » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:54 pm

Lambert wrote:The feigning ignorance thing works well for some and it's a solid bread-and-butter routine to fall back on, but it's really boring. Up yer game, son.

You've honestly lost me but whatever, have a nice afternoon.
Gigabit

Postby Jem » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:00 pm

Gigabit wrote:
Lambert wrote:The feigning ignorance thing works well for some and it's a solid bread-and-butter routine to fall back on, but it's really boring. Up yer game, son.

You've honestly lost me but whatever, have a nice afternoon.

Rumour has it that poster is a pbu.
Pbus aren't allowed and get banned.
It really isn't difficult to follow.
Jem

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive