LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Re: LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Postby jp761 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:34 pm

Nucks wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Kat wrote:corri e is the only soap i watch now .but the one man story line has dragged on too long

They’ve milked it for all it’s worth and it needs to end. I know fans say other characters have gotten away with murder (Tracey Barlow) but his list of deeds is too long for it to be swept under the carpet. He’s not redeemable.
Is Phelan really dead or are we going to see him stroll into a fish n chip shop sodden wet to order cod and chips. :dunno:

I’ve just caught up with the whole week. :gigglesnshit: I’m half expecting the story to do a nod to I Know What You Did Last Summer or have Pat become some eternal Jason Voorhees type. :laughing:
Hmm never die and I kinda see the resemblance even without a mask. :mrgreen:
jp761

Postby jp761 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:36 pm

Keyser wrote:Far too many classic scenes to list but here are just two.

No one else has ever eyeballed Phil that nonchalantly.
jp761

Postby Keyser » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:00 pm

jp761 wrote:
Keyser wrote:Far too many classic scenes to list but here are just two.

No one else has ever eyeballed Phil that nonchalantly.

No one else was Den Watts - brain wins over brawn every time although the '80's version of Den was rock hard.
Keyser

Postby Nucks » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:23 am

EE: I have to wonder what Kat’s evening look might be. :ooer: She wears an unbelievable amount of slap and lipstick during the day, and it’s just to hang about the house with her family. There’s a lady at my work who is similar in the makeup department. Very pretty and a lovely woman but my goodness it’s really caked on.
Nucks

Postby Nucks » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:44 pm

Phelan supposedly dies on Good Friday and we discover he’s alive after the Easter weekend. The idiots who already worship him do NOT need any encouragement ffs. :grrrrr:
Nucks

Postby jp761 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:25 pm

Nucks wrote:Phelan supposedly dies on Good Friday and we discover he’s alive after the Easter weekend. The idiots who already worship him do NOT need any encouragement ffs. :grrrrr:
You sound almost as bad as Keyser gets over Phil. Almost :mrgreen:

It is annoying though, I was a tad disappointed we didn't see him stroll into a chippy to buy cod 'n chips though. Every fucker thinks he's great unless the truth hits them smack in the face dumb fucks, I bet that landlady will make him homemade apple crumble next. :grrrrr: The annoyance factor is catching. :yikes:
jp761

Postby Gabby » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:28 pm

jp761 wrote:
Nucks wrote:Phelan supposedly dies on Good Friday and we discover he’s alive after the Easter weekend. The idiots who already worship him do NOT need any encouragement ffs. :grrrrr:

It is annoying though, I was a tad disappointed we didn't see him stroll into a chippy to buy cod 'n chips though. Every fucker thinks he's great unless the truth hits them smack in the face dumb fucks, I bet that landlady will make him homemade apple crumble next. :grrrrr: The annoyance factor is catching. :yikes:

I fucking love it :gigglesnshit: ..... Sam and Billie Faiers tonight...... TOWIE too :mrgreen:
Gabby

Postby jp761 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:43 pm

Gabby wrote:
jp761 wrote:

I fucking love it :gigglesnshit: ..... Sam and Billie Faiers tonight...... TOWIE too :mrgreen:
What? Who they? :gigglesnshit:

And all I know about TOWIE and things related to TOWIE is that the fella Mark Wright was in it once and Keith Lemmon's impression of his smile is hilarious. :mrgreen:
jp761

Postby Gabby » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:13 pm

jp761 wrote:
Gabby wrote:
jp761 wrote:

And all I know about TOWIE and things related to TOWIE is that the fella Mark Wright was in it once and Keith Lemmon's impression of his smile is hilarious. :mrgreen:

I CAN NOT abide Keith Lemmon :shake head: ..... i’d rather stick fucking pins in my eyes than watch 2 mins of him! :pukeup:
Gabby

Postby jp761 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:18 pm

Gabby wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Gabby wrote:
jp761 wrote:

I CAN NOT abide Keith Lemmon :shake head: ..... i’d rather stick fucking pins in my eyes than watch 2 mins of him! :pukeup:
Never seen his impression then.

Yeah just forget Lemmon and forget the pins. :laughing:

He's very popular but I can see how someone could take an instant disliking to his gambit.
jp761

Postby Nucks » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:10 am

jp761 wrote:And all I know about TOWIE and things related to TOWIE is that the fella Mark Wright was in it once and Keith Lemmon's impression of his smile is hilarious. :mrgreen:

:haha: I love it when KL does that. Joey Essex is always good value when he’s on CJ too. :mrgreen:
Nucks

Postby Nucks » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:14 am

jp761 wrote:You sound almost as bad as Keyser gets over Phil. Almost :mrgreen:

No one is that bad. :shake head:

jp761 wrote:

He probably just walked across the Irish Sea. :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby jp761 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:56 pm

Nucks wrote:
jp761 wrote:You sound almost as bad as Keyser gets over Phil. Almost :mrgreen:

No one is that bad. :shake head:

jp761 wrote:

He probably just walked across the Irish Sea. :gigglesnshit:
Dynamo has nothing on this guy.
jp761

Postby jp761 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:01 pm

Nucks wrote:
jp761 wrote:And all I know about TOWIE and things related to TOWIE is that the fella Mark Wright was in it once and Keith Lemmon's impression of his smile is hilarious. :mrgreen:

:haha: I love it when KL does that. Joey Essex is always good value when he’s on CJ too. :mrgreen:
Yeah Joey is quite fun when he's on, Kelly and Holly kissing again would also be ok by me I'm not gonna lie. :leer: :gigglesnshit:
jp761

Postby Keyser » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:48 pm

Yorke must be in love with McFadden - he must be.

He was the one who suddenly transformed the Philth from small time chancer into invincible, sexually irresistible superthug after all.

He was the one who drastically weakened Steve Owen (who had been more than a match for the Mitchell brothers when he first arrived) just to make his little bald God look good - and now he is the one shitting all over Steve again by making out a quick fuck with Mel over a dinner table was some great romance with bald one next week.

Oh and that Steve was a 'psychopath' when Mitchell has done far, far worse things in his time and destroyed so many lives.

It will be comedy gold when the little old man gets out his ickle baseball bat next week and Mel is suddenly transformed into a snivelling wreck at the sight of The Almighty Cunt of Walford Fisto.

As for bitch/hypocrite/simpering doormat Sharon words fail me - Kat should have decked her tonight.

That dumb blonde thing was once a Watts FFS - Den and Dennis will be spinning in their graves.

The show is appalling atm and will only get worse as York forces the writers to perform fellatio on the Poison Potato every chance they get.

Rant over! :mrgreen:
Keyser

PreviousNext

Return to TV And Radio