DS and DTV - Part 88

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 88

Postby Holly » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:47 am

jra wrote:If people stop trolling me, I'll reciprocate by not trolling them back. This is what I've been saying since day one.

As for the guest posting, all I was saying it could be technically anyone. How would you know?

All this could have been avoided though if people hadn't slagged me off for some of my posts on DS, before I had even posted here or signed up.

...and they will continue slagging you off and trolling you as long as you keep responding to every single post. It seems to me that you're actually enjoying this.
Stop responding and peeps will eventually get bored....Go and join other threads in discussions and debates and you'll soon see a difference. Worth a try, no?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:04 am

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
guest wrote:

You're a joke with your lame 'ard man persona attempts. :canny: Guests are just as anonymous as members, idiot.

It's not about being anonymous, it's about being uniquely identifiable.

Guests could be anybody. Registered users have a unique anonymous name. Not too difficult to take that on board is it.

I've said from the get go that guest posting should be disabled. For all you know you might be talking to admin when they are trolling you.

You've been a member here nearly 3 years. How the fuck do you still not understand that this site is built on the fact that it not only allows, but encourages, guest posting? If you have such a problem with it, then maybe you should go somewhere else.
Oh you can't, can you, you've been banned from just about everywhere. :monkey:

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:11 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Holly wrote:by jra

Guests could be anybody. Registered users have a unique anonymous name. Not too difficult to take that on board is it.

I've said from the get go that guest posting should be disabled. For all you know you might be talking to admin when they are trolling you.

jra...I was just about to agree with you after reading your first two lines till I read the last one... are you for real? :roll: Why would Admin want to troll you? Guest are doing a good enough job of it.

Im not sure which bit of that I find funniest. The insinuation that none of you have the balls to troll him from your name. Or that any of you would go to the effort of guesting then logging in to approve it... all to wind him up.

He is a funny one. I’ll give him that.

Funny in a "laughing at, not laughing with" way, do you mean? :Wiiiine!:

Postby jra » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:01 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
guest wrote:

You're a joke with your lame 'ard man persona attempts. :canny: Guests are just as anonymous as members, idiot.

You've been a member here nearly 3 years. How the fuck do you still not understand that this site is built on the fact that it not only allows, but encourages, guest posting? If you have such a problem with it, then maybe you should go somewhere else.
Oh you can't, can you, you've been banned from just about everywhere. :monkey:

2 forums in the last 15+ years.
jra

Postby jra » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:08 am

Holly wrote:
jra wrote:If people stop trolling me, I'll reciprocate by not trolling them back. This is what I've been saying since day one.

As for the guest posting, all I was saying it could be technically anyone. How would you know?

All this could have been avoided though if people hadn't slagged me off for some of my posts on DS, before I had even posted here or signed up.

...and they will continue slagging you off and trolling you as long as you keep responding to every single post. It seems to me that you're actually enjoying this.
Stop responding and peeps will eventually get bored....Go and join other threads in discussions and debates and you'll soon see a difference. Worth a try, no?

If I stop responding people will still name check me. This has been proven in the past.

You've got your forum rules. These are mine.

Stop name checking me and I won't respond.
Name check me and I have a right to respond at any time.
Ignoring is out of the question and IMO people should be taken to task.

There is no halfway house.

And you should know I don't respond to every single post and you'd also know I post in quite a few other threads.

But no worries, it's still OK for Dean to call me a nonce, pervert, creepy, a potential rapist etc. etc., but nothing much happens to them. I post a few too many tracks in the jukebox thread and it's like the world has ended. Go figure.
jra

Postby Nucks » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:13 am

Jra, if someone hasn’t replied to you in some time, it’s a good idea to assume they’ve drawn a line under it and moved on. But I’ve seen quite a few occasions where you still :alfie: to get a back and forth going again. Yes, it is absolutely your right to reply what you want, but you should be honest with yourself and not rewrite history here. And excusing it as well they started with me first (years ago probably) just makes it sound very childish.

Perhaps you get trolled more than anyone here, but you do keep it going too. Which is fine if that’s your bag, but you give the impression it bothers you. Can’t have it both ways.
Nucks

Postby Holly » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:19 am

jra wrote:
Holly wrote:

If I stop responding people will still name check me. This has been proven in the past.

And you should know I don't respond to every single post and you'd also know I post in quite a few other threads.

But no worries, it's still OK for Dean to call me a nonce, pervert, creepy, a potential rapist etc. etc., but nothing much happens to them. I post a few too many tracks in the jukebox thread and it's like the world has ended. Go figure.

I give up, you really are a hopeless case...Oh and getting yourself at least a small dose of a SOH wouldn't go amiss either. You must be a laugh a minute in RL :roll:
Holly
Site Admin

Re: Dogs Arms Jukebox Part 18

Postby Nucks » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:25 am

jra wrote:Hope you enjoyed it anyway. I'm done posting in these 'Jukebox' threads for at least a while if not for ever. I can't be doing with the accusations and hassle. What's the fucking point if all I get is my music is shit and I'm spamming the thread. Have a nice life peeps.

Well, I suppose it depends on how you see the purpose of this thread. (I think) most see it as a place to say to other members (& guests) here’s what I like to listen to, maybe you could listen to it too. Sometimes people will post a similar artist or genre in reply but not always. When you post multiple songs from the same artist, do you really think others are going to listen to all of them? Probably not, which is why just a couple of songs at a time is enough.

Think of it like a room full of people with an actual jukebox. Would you put 10 songs in a row on to play, all from the same artist, or would it be better to let others put their money in and mix it up a bit? Do you think it would annoy people to hear song after song after song by a band they don’t have much interest in? No one is saying you have to post stuff others will like, just keep it down to a couple at a time. That’s what everyone else does here as far as I can tell. People telling you your music is shit is probably just a reaction from you going overboard with the selections.
Nucks

Postby Holly » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:38 am

Nucks, good post to jra but I moved it from the Jukebox to here to keep the JB argument free :thumbsup:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby George » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:12 am

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
guest wrote:
jra wrote:
More weak trolling.

You haven't got the balls to sign up. Then I can talk to you 1-1. Until then why should I give a fuck about your opinion.

You frequently complain about guest posting, guest posting is part of this forum and as far as I know it is here to stay. If it bothers you then perhaps this is not the forum for you.
George

Postby megaera » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:00 am

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
guest wrote:
jra wrote:Doesn't bother me stud (oops, couldn't resist) however don't moan on a DS thread about things you've mentioned on a DS thread. Yes, it's really that simple.

Your sexual prowess, or lack of I should say, is infamous. :gigglesnshit: Had your hair pulled lately? - about the only thing that has been I bet. :gigglesnshit:

Again, it shouldn't bother you. It's history now.

So is all the crap you relentlessly bring up, you seem to think that's different though.

I mainly reply to the crap brought up. You know that and I know that.

Weasle words again

Mainly, but not always. You know exactly what you are doing an delight in it :hand:
megaera

Postby Trapper John » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:13 am

megaera wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
guest wrote:
Again, it shouldn't bother you. It's history now.

So is all the crap you relentlessly bring up, you seem to think that's different though.

I mainly reply to the crap brought up. You know that and I know that.

Weasle words again

Mainly, but not always. You know exactly what you are doing an delight in it :hand:

In a rush this morning? two typo's - not like you. :whistle:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Rockstar » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:25 am

Where's MG2 with the pile-on discussion?

Women... :roll: Never on time :dunno:
Rockstar

Postby Trapper John » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:55 am

Rockstar wrote:Where's MG2 with the pile-on discussion?

Women... :roll: Never on time :dunno:

Shouldn't you be thinking about school and not messing on here?
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby jra » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:57 am

Holly wrote:
jra wrote:
Holly wrote:

I give up, you really are a hopeless case...Oh and getting yourself at least a small dose of a SOH wouldn't go amiss either. You must be a laugh a minute in RL :roll:

Holly. If I may say so. It's not a good idea to judge anybody just by what they post on a forum compared with IRL.

We all do it, I know, but taking a step back, it's probably not a good idea.
jra

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive