DS and DTV - Part 88

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 88

Postby Puzzler » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:35 am

Gigabot wrote:
Lambert wrote:
guest wrote:Today's interesting DS thread:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... g-on-to-ds

Please make a note of the answers you may find it handy to print them off or maybe create a handy spreadsheet or word document so that you can refer back to them when it's a cold wet Tuesday in November and you're bored. :whogives: :brickwall:

Why would someone bother checking to see if their posts have 'likes' on them? That's pretty sad.

As the 6am-12noon shift worker on DS,the first thing I did on DS everyday was to check with the momentum shift worker overnight if they had made any comments overnight which might have caused a lot of debate so I could be prepared to carry on winding the Brexiters or Corbyn haters up, then I will search for "Brexit" to see if there were any Brexiters making stupid comments and possibly get them banned so the leaders of Momentum would like me more.

I would then open 50 tabs on my toolbar so I could respond as quickly as possible to any idiot Brexiters and put them down.

I would then email my mod mates at DS to see if any Brexiters/Corbyn haters had been banned overnight if they hadn't I would ask for a report as to why to send back to Momentum HQ.

At 12noon my shift would be over and I would go and watch Jeremy Corbyn recordings in the afternoon.

Since I have ended my stint on DS (pretending I was banned to make it look like the site isn't a left wing collective) I now enjoy promoting Jeremy Corbyn more in the local community.

:laughing:
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:32 pm

cbx1985 and VicnBob

That is who leaves the comments here.

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:51 pm

Gigabot wrote:
Lambert wrote:

Please make a note of the answers you may find it handy to print them off or maybe create a handy spreadsheet or word document so that you can refer back to them when it's a cold wet Tuesday in November and you're bored. :whogives: :brickwall:

Why would someone bother checking to see if their posts have 'likes' on them? That's pretty sad.

As the 6am-12noon shift worker on DS,the first thing I did on DS everyday was to check with the momentum shift worker overnight if they had made any comments overnight which might have caused a lot of debate so I could be prepared to carry on winding the Brexiters or Corbyn haters up, then I will search for "Brexit" to see if there were any Brexiters making stupid comments and possibly get them banned so the leaders of Momentum would like me more.

I would then open 50 tabs on my toolbar so I could respond as quickly as possible to any idiot Brexiters and put them down.

I would then email my mod mates at DS to see if any Brexiters/Corbyn haters had been banned overnight if they hadn't I would ask for a report as to why to send back to Momentum HQ.

At 12noon my shift would be over and I would go and watch Jeremy Corbyn recordings in the afternoon.

Since I have ended my stint on DS (pretending I was banned to make it look like the site isn't a left wing collective) I now enjoy promoting Jeremy Corbyn more in the local community.

Lol :pmsl:

This sure doesn't read like a tantrum from a DS racist/brexshitter who's still bitter about his ban. No siree :pointlaugh:

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:54 pm

Lambert wrote:

It's DS, what do you expect?

I remember seeing one thread where one of the usual spods, I think it was either daletitchycock or BanglaChoad, admitted their prime motivation was to win the argument :pmsl:

Not enough to just present their argument and leave it for people to decide for themselves, they actually have to have some kind of victory confirmed. I can only assume this must take place in their head, because I've never once seen anyone say "You know what, your reasoned, nuanced and eloquent presentation of your position has caused me to reconsider my position such that I now agree with you."

Then again, I've never seen anything even vaguely reasoned, nuanced or eloquent on that fucking shit-heap of a forum :cool:

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:55 pm

Guest wrote:cbx1985 and VicnBob

I've had cbx on ignore for a while so only see his posts if someone quotes him. I'm guessing he has replaced Jilly as Chief Tory Shill ?

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Gigabot wrote:
Lambert wrote:

Lol :pmsl:

This sure doesn't read like a tantrum from a DS racist/brexshitter who's still bitter about his ban. No siree :pointlaugh:

Bexshitter? Hello moox, you gormless cunt :Hiya:

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:59 pm

Ohhhh I've just made a discovery

WhisperingGrass is one of Wizzy's socks. :thumbsup:

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:cbx1985 and VicnBob

I've had cbx on ignore for a while so only see his posts if someone quotes him. I'm guessing he has replaced Jilly as Chief Tory Shill ?

No that's andykn's job. Not officially, of course - it's just that reading his gratingly tedious posts results in you wanting to gouge your eyes out with rusted snail forks rather than agree with him :drool:

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:12 pm

Guest wrote:Ohhhh I've just made a discovery

And in other news, the sun will set in the west this evening.

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:25 pm

What did they change the name of Wizzy's account to? Albacoma?

Postby Gigagroupie » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:27 pm

Had a look, no. WhisperingGrass picks off the idiots far easier than pontificating Wizzy ever did.
Gigagroupie

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:57 pm

Guest wrote:

What did they change the name of Wizzy's account to? Albacoma?

https://forums.digitalspy.com/profile/c ... 93/Albacom

Gigagroupie wrote:

Had a look, no. WhisperingGrass picks off the idiots far easier than pontificating Wizzy ever did.

Its Wizzywick. :thumbsup:

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:19 pm

GGP laying the smack down on another pseudo-lefty yapper Justin Aerial. There's nothing funnier when those self-righteous little tosspots get shown up for the jumped-up, authoritarian, right-wing buckets of shit they are :yess:

Postby Dean » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:22 pm

Guest wrote:GGP laying the smack down on another pseudo-lefty yapper Justin Aerial. There's nothing funnier when those self-righteous little tosspots get shown up for the jumped-up, authoritarian, right-wing buckets of shit they are :yess:

Nothing funnier? You might as well just kill yourself...
Dean

Previous

Return to The Archive