Re: DS and DTV - Part 89

Postby Jem » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:11 pm

guest wrote:
Jem wrote:
jra wrote:
Jem wrote:
jra wrote:
Nice from you Nasty.

And don't call me a muppet Jem. Until now you'd slipped under my radar. Not any more.

And fuck off both of you with the attention crap. What are you two doing now if it isn't exactly the same.

I didn't say anything about attention.

Why do you care if I think you were a muppet? You don't know me in real life. You don't have to read my posts.

Yeah you're right, I don't care, but I wasn't even replying to you, so it's a bit off, IMO.

That's the thing you see. VR6storm was making a big song and dance about me replying to posts where I wasn't mentioned apparently, even though I'm in the quotes. Let's see if they do the same to you. I suspect not, because with VR6 it's all about agendas more than about what was said. And that is the bottom line.

It looked like it. Perhaps make your posts clearer so there's no misunderstandings in the future?

You do realise if you reply to any more of his posts you'll be accused of stalking. Just a heads up.
:doomed:
Jem

Postby abc » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:13 pm

Jem wrote:
jra wrote:
Wish you would you spineless internet keyboard warrior git.

Why are they spineless?

It seems if you have initials for your screenie you're a bonafide warrior.
abc

Postby jra » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Jem wrote:I didn't say anything about attention.

Why do you care if I think you were a muppet? You don't know me in real life. You don't have to read my posts.

he does have to read them, jem. he reads everything in the hope he can be offended by it.

I read diddly on here really or DS. I haven't got the time or inclination.
jra

Postby abcd » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:15 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Wish you would you spineless internet keyboard warrior git.

calm your titties, rigsby.

No chance, he has a super duper boiler - he pays for the other type of personal boiler though :gigglesnshit:
abcd

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:16 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Jem wrote:I didn't say anything about attention.

he does have to read them, jem. he reads everything in the hope he can be offended by it.

I read diddly on here really or DS. I haven't got the time or inclination.

you read diddly on here, you haven't got the time or inclination ... :laughing:

Postby NastyNickers » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:17 pm

jra wrote: And that is the bottom line.
NastyNickers

Postby jra » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Jem wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:He’s probably just feeling a bit lonely and he knows posting the TV guide will get him a bit of attention. And he doesn’t have to pay for it.

his idea of heaven is a prostitute presenting a train programme.

Yeah yeah. Register or STFU.

Why does someone need to register to post? Fine, you don't like what they said but going on about guests is pointless, don't you think? You've been doing it since you joined and it's made no difference.

It's one of its stock answers. The resident landlord (ie unemployed) loves to play the online 'ard man.

I am employed and I do a much harder job than you do. Most likely.
jra

Postby Jem » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:19 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Jem wrote:Why does someone need to register to post? Fine, you don't like what they said but going on about guests is pointless, don't you think? You've been doing it since you joined and it's made no difference.

It's one of its stock answers. The resident landlord (ie unemployed) loves to play the online 'ard man.

My dad's bigger than your dad.
Jem

Postby jra » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:20 pm

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Jem wrote:I give a fuck about the solar system but not about being patronised by a muppet because some people like watching soaps. That kind of superiority complex is pathetic.

He’s probably just feeling a bit lonely and he knows posting the TV guide will get him a bit of attention. And he doesn’t have to pay for it.

his idea of heaven is a prostitute presenting a train programme.

Virgin?

i think he is, yes.

Here we go. Guest taunting here is unbelievable.

You may embed only 5 quotes within each other. Ha. I'm getting fed up with reading that.
jra

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:20 pm

Jem wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Jem wrote:Why does someone need to register to post? Fine, you don't like what they said but going on about guests is pointless, don't you think? You've been doing it since you joined and it's made no difference.

My dad's bigger than your dad.

his dad owns a pretzel factory!

Postby Goodwife » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:21 pm

On the bright side the politics shit has stopped :yess:
Goodwife

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:21 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Jem wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:his idea of heaven is a prostitute presenting a train programme.

Yeah yeah. Register or STFU.

Why does someone need to register to post? Fine, you don't like what they said but going on about guests is pointless, don't you think? You've been doing it since you joined and it's made no difference.

Changing bog rolls is much tougher than my employment yeah. :roll:

Your "job" is living off others' benefits - 24/7 "job" LMFAO. You're unemployed, get a grip fgs.

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:21 pm

jra is a landlord and supports himself.

It's Puzz and Dean who are out of work :thumbsup:

Postby jra » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:22 pm

Jem wrote:
jra wrote:
Jem wrote:
jra wrote:
Nice from you Nasty.

And don't call me a muppet Jem. Until now you'd slipped under my radar. Not any more.

And fuck off both of you with the attention crap. What are you two doing now if it isn't exactly the same.

I didn't say anything about attention.

Yeah you're right, I don't care, but I wasn't even replying to you, so it's a bit off, IMO.

That's the thing you see. VR6storm was making a big song and dance about me replying to posts where I wasn't mentioned apparently, even though I'm in the quotes. Let's see if they do the same to you. I suspect not, because with VR6 it's all about agendas more than about what was said. And that is the bottom line.

It looked like it. Perhaps make your posts clearer so there's no misunderstandings in the future?

The only misunderstanding is for people that can't read, that not being me in this case.
jra

Postby Dean » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:22 pm

Come back Gigabit, all is forgiven! :brickwall:
Dean

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive