DS and DTV - Part 89

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 89

Postby abcd » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:23 pm

Goodwife wrote:On the bright side the politics shit has stopped :yess:

There is at least a modicum of humour at times with gigashit. None with Riggers.
abcd

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:23 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:He’s probably just feeling a bit lonely and he knows posting the TV guide will get him a bit of attention. And he doesn’t have to pay for it.

his idea of heaven is a prostitute presenting a train programme.

Virgin?

i think he is, yes.

Here we go. Guest taunting here is unbelievable.

You may embed only 5 quotes within each other. Ha. I'm getting fed up with reading that.

haha you don't know how to remove quotes. sucks to be you, rigsby.

Postby abc » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:24 pm

jra wrote:
Jem wrote:
jra wrote:
Jem wrote:
jra wrote:
Nice from you Nasty.

And don't call me a muppet Jem. Until now you'd slipped under my radar. Not any more.

And fuck off both of you with the attention crap. What are you two doing now if it isn't exactly the same.

I didn't say anything about attention.

Why do you care if I think you were a muppet? You don't know me in real life. You don't have to read my posts.

Yeah you're right, I don't care, but I wasn't even replying to you, so it's a bit off, IMO.

That's the thing you see. VR6storm was making a big song and dance about me replying to posts where I wasn't mentioned apparently, even though I'm in the quotes. Let's see if they do the same to you. I suspect not, because with VR6 it's all about agendas more than about what was said. And that is the bottom line.

It looked like it. Perhaps make your posts clearer so there's no misunderstandings in the future?

The only misunderstanding is for people that can't read, that not being me in this case.

And can type English.
abc

Postby Jem » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Jem wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Jem wrote:Why does someone need to register to post? Fine, you don't like what they said but going on about guests is pointless, don't you think? You've been doing it since you joined and it's made no difference.

It's one of its stock answers. The resident landlord (ie unemployed) loves to play the online 'ard man.

I am employed and I do a much harder job than you do. Most likely.

My dad's bigger than your dad.

his dad owns a pretzel factory!

My dad has a shark in his goldfish bowl.
Jem

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:26 pm

poor rigsby, he's the most unfunny joke out there.

slumlord poncing off people's housing benefit.

Postby guest » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:26 pm

Guest wrote:jra is a landlord and supports himself.

It's Puzz and Dean who are out of work :thumbsup:

like a pimp do you mean?

Postby jp761 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:27 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
jra wrote: And that is the bottom line.
:pmsl: now that is funny I shall probably be laughing until I sleep.. Wrestling was so good then, Stone Cold.. The Rock.. Undertaker.. Triple H all at their peak.

And JRA my post is no personal dig I'll leave that to others if they fancy it I would have laughed at that no matter who NN did it towards even if it was at myself. Because it's funny.
Last edited by jp761 on Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jp761

Postby jra » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:27 pm

Dean wrote:Come back Gigabit, all is forgiven! :brickwall:

Nobody would ever say that about you.
jra

Postby Jem » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:27 pm

jra wrote:
Jem wrote:
jra wrote:
Jem wrote:
jra wrote:
Nice from you Nasty.

And don't call me a muppet Jem. Until now you'd slipped under my radar. Not any more.

And fuck off both of you with the attention crap. What are you two doing now if it isn't exactly the same.

I didn't say anything about attention.

Why do you care if I think you were a muppet? You don't know me in real life. You don't have to read my posts.

Yeah you're right, I don't care, but I wasn't even replying to you, so it's a bit off, IMO.

That's the thing you see. VR6storm was making a big song and dance about me replying to posts where I wasn't mentioned apparently, even though I'm in the quotes. Let's see if they do the same to you. I suspect not, because with VR6 it's all about agendas more than about what was said. And that is the bottom line.

It looked like it. Perhaps make your posts clearer so there's no misunderstandings in the future?

The only misunderstanding is for people that can't read, that not being me in this case.

Nor me since YOU posted my name then said you weren't replying to me. :gigglesnshit:
Jem

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:28 pm

Jem wrote:
Guest wrote:
Jem wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:It's one of its stock answers. The resident landlord (ie unemployed) loves to play the online 'ard man.

I am employed and I do a much harder job than you do. Most likely.

My dad's bigger than your dad.

his dad owns a pretzel factory!

My dad has a shark in his goldfish bowl.

ha! his dad is a .... is a ..... no, you win this round.

Postby Holly » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:29 pm

Gigabit wrote:My work here is done.

You bet it is :slap:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby jra » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:30 pm

Jem wrote:
jra wrote:
Jem wrote:
jra wrote:
Jem wrote:I didn't say anything about attention.

Nor me since YOU posted my name then said you weren't replying to me. :gigglesnshit:

Never mind. You called me a muppet (implied). Dean's called me a nonce (more than once).
jra

Postby Jem » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:33 pm

jra wrote:
Jem wrote:
jra wrote:

Never mind. You called me a muppet (implied). Dean's called me a nonce (more than once).

So did you make a mistake or were you lying?
Jem

Postby jra » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:34 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
his idea of heaven is a prostitute presenting a train programme.

Virgin?

i think he is, yes.

Here we go. Guest taunting here is unbelievable.

You may embed only 5 quotes within each other. Ha. I'm getting fed up with reading that.

haha you don't know how to remove quotes. sucks to be you, rigsby.

Other than I've removed the quotes correctly. Shame you can't be removed. Indeed life sucks.
jra

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:35 pm

Jem wrote:
jra wrote:
Jem wrote:
jra wrote:
Jem wrote:I didn't say anything about attention.

No, you see, if you reply and correct him you've clearly misunderstood and anything over a page he classes as "history", unless of course he's bringing up things - you have a lot to learn.

He'll initially send out a warning shot over your bows but you'll be on his radar. All else fails he'll start mentioning the police. Luckily you're a member so no "cowardly baghead" shite will be flung your way but he's acknowledged your existance and your little exchange will be brought up time and time again in the future.

You may still have a few pages to go so make the most of it. :gigglesnshit:

Previous

Return to The Archive