Le Petit Chef

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Le Petit Chef

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:58 pm

Kiki wrote:
Gabby wrote:Nice idea... not sure i’d enjoy the lobster after though! :gigglesnshit:

Imagine watching a steak prepared from scratch!! :yikes:

I kinda feel the same way as you re the Lobster, and as for watching a Steak being prepared from scratch! :kinell:

I am one of those shameful people that enjoys eating meat while trying not to think about the horror of quite what happened before it ended up on the supermarket shelf. :doomed:

I am one of those shameful people that enjoys eating meat and doesn't give the animal and it's like a second thought.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Kiki » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:03 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Kiki wrote:
Gabby wrote:Nice idea... not sure i’d enjoy the lobster after though! :gigglesnshit:

I kinda feel the same way as you re the Lobster, and as for watching a Steak being prepared from scratch! :kinell:

I am one of those shameful people that enjoys eating meat while trying not to think about the horror of quite what happened before it ended up on the supermarket shelf. :doomed:

I am one of those shameful people that enjoys eating meat and doesn't give the animal and it's like a second thought.

That's what I always liked about you Jack...totally honest and doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks. :Hiya:
Kiki

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:31 pm

Kiki wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Kiki wrote:

That's what I always liked about you Jack...totally honest and doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks. :Hiya:

Well thank you. :cheers:
Who do I know you previously as?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Kiki » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:38 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Kiki wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Kiki wrote:

Well thank you. :cheers:
Who do I know you previously as?

I'm not sure you would remember me anyway lol But I started posting on FH when Micky and June ran it as Marmite, then changed name later.
I was also on FFL.

Monkey. Hi Fenella if you are looking in anytime. :Hiya:

Canny's forum. :Hiya: and Burbles.
I have been reading here for years but only decided to join the other week.
Kiki

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:57 am

Kiki wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:The innovative ideas abound. The fundamentals of Chinese cuisine involve all the sences. I would be interested in seeing how they would adapt the idea?[/quote]

I'm not sure how long this has been going, but I will be keeping an eye out for any new ideas that they come up with. :thumbsup:

Sweet :cheers: I would like to go to europe some time this year. Visit a friend in Italy via Paris. Want to head in the direction Hannibal crossed! I wonder how long it would take to walk?
art0hur0moh

Postby Kiki » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:15 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Kiki wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:The innovative ideas abound. The fundamentals of Chinese cuisine involve all the sences. I would be interested in seeing how they would adapt the idea?[/quote]

I'm not sure how long this has been going, but I will be keeping an eye out for any new ideas that they come up with. :thumbsup:

Sweet :cheers: I would like to go to europe some time this year. Visit a friend in Italy via Paris. Want to head in the direction Hannibal crossed! I wonder how long it would take to walk?[/quote]

I have no idea how long it would take to walk, but good luck if you are really contemplating trying it!! :kinell:
Kiki

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:57 am

Kiki wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Kiki wrote:

Sweet :cheers: I would like to go to europe some time this year. Visit a friend in Italy via Paris. Want to head in the direction Hannibal crossed! I wonder how long it would take to walk?[/quote]

I have no idea how long it would take to walk, but good luck if you are really contemplating trying it!! :kinell:

500 mile to london another two across the channel and 50 to Paris? 30 mile day at a leisurely pace. 22days. I thing milan will be as far if not further.
art0hur0moh

Postby Kiki » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:42 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Kiki wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Kiki wrote:

500 mile to london another two across the channel and 50 to Paris? 30 mile day at a leisurely pace. 22days. I thing milan will be as far if not further.

I'll have to take your word for that. lol I'm sure you will take in some great scenic views along the way. :smilin:
Kiki

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug