LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Re: LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Postby Nucks » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:54 pm

jp761 wrote:Just switched old corrie on right now, watching as it happens.

Make-up has come on over the years. State of her eye. Who is she? Kevin looks like a poor man's Magnum P.I.

Fiona. :yikes:

Sandra. She’s the new cleaner at the Rovers. Her husband beats her apparently. Her son is delivering papers for the Kabin.

Kev would fit right in with Harry Enfield in the scouser skits. :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby jp761 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:08 pm

Nucks wrote:

Make-up has come on over the years. State of her eye. Who is she? Kevin looks like a poor man's Magnum P.I.

Sandra. She’s the new cleaner at the Rovers. Her husband beats her apparently. Her son is delivering papers for the Kabin.

Ah, I can't remember her.

:mrgreen:

Is Fiona someone Ken is about to embark on an affair with, or is it already going on? I do know he's been with more women than Warren Beatty, so it's highly likely. :gigglesnshit:
jp761

Postby Nucks » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:20 pm

jp761 wrote:
Nucks wrote:

Is Fiona someone Ken is about to embark on an affair with, or is it already going on? I do know he's been with more women than Warren Beatty, so it's highly likely. :gigglesnshit:

Sandra is very new, as is Fiona. Fiona’s father, Nick(?) Cavanagh, bought the paper Ken works for and Fiona replaced Ken’s old assistant. He’s not sleeping with her, but I think initially Deirdre eyeballed her a little.
Nucks

Postby jp761 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:57 pm

Nucks wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Nucks wrote:

Sandra is very new, as is Fiona. Fiona’s father, Nick(?) Cavanagh, bought the paper Ken works for and Fiona replaced Ken’s old assistant. He’s not sleeping with her, but I think initially Deirdre eyeballed her a little.
Have you heard the name Wendy Crozier? I remember the name from years back. I'm thinking Ken did have an affair with her. I'm wondering at what time she was in it.

I only really remember the really well known names from back in the 80s/90s, and stories, Alan Bradley versus a tram springs to mind. :mrgreen:
jp761

Postby Nucks » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:16 am

jp761 wrote:Have you heard the name Wendy Crozier? I remember the name from years back. I'm thinking Ken did have an affair with her. I'm wondering at what time she was in it.

I only really remember the really well known names from back in the 80s/90s, and stories, Alan Bradley versus a tram springs to mind. :mrgreen:

I’m not familiar with that name, but these old episodes are a first-time watch for me. They did show Corrie back in the day in Canada but I never watched it then. I’ve only been watching it and EE for a couple of years. It’s nice to put faces to the names that people often bring up in conversation about soaps though. I see Beth as the modern equivalent of Vera. :gigglesnshit: Gobby, bossy, a good heart but puts her foot in it more often than not.
Nucks

Postby Keyser » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:52 pm

Last week we found out why Sharon sticks with the Philth - he gives her something that no other man can! :gigglesnshit:

Keyser

Postby jp761 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:20 pm

Nucks wrote:
jp761 wrote:Have you heard the name Wendy Crozier? I remember the name from years back. I'm thinking Ken did have an affair with her. I'm wondering at what time she was in it.

I’m not familiar with that name, but these old episodes are a first-time watch for me. They did show Corrie back in the day in Canada but I never watched it then. I’ve only been watching it and EE for a couple of years. It’s nice to put faces to the names that people often bring up in conversation about soaps though. I see Beth as the modern equivalent of Vera. :gigglesnshit: Gobby, bossy, a good heart but puts her foot in it more often than not.
I see, the other day just out of interest I was contemplating asking where were you born, after you mentioned something about when you lived in the States or something? Clearly you could still be Brit. But are you a Canadian?

Beth is also a bit like Janice from not so long back Toyah's and Leanne's Mum. Do you know of her?
jp761

Postby Nucks » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:27 pm

jp761 wrote:
Nucks wrote:

I see, the other day just out of interest I was contemplating asking where were you born, after you mentioned something about when you lived in the States or something? Clearly you could still be Brit. But are you a Canadian?

Beth is also a bit like Janice from not so long back Toyah's and Leanne's Mum. Do you know of her?

My original username here, Canucklehead, was a ode to being a Canuck (Canadian). :smilin:

I’ve heard the name, Janice, but don’t know the face. Is she still to come?
Nucks

Postby jp761 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:37 pm

Nucks wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Nucks wrote:

My original username here, Canucklehead, was a ode to being a Canuck (Canadian). :smilin:

I’ve heard the name, Janice, but don’t know the face. Is she still to come?
Ah now you say it it makes perfect sense.

Yes. :smilin:
jp761

Postby Aaron_Silver » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:07 pm

Keyser wrote:Last week we found out why Sharon sticks with the Philth - he gives her something that no other man can! :gigglesnshit:

To be serious, just for a moment, Yorke is really making a brilliant, original character into a laughing stock, he needs to have a word with himself, twat.
Aaron_Silver

Postby Keyser » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:58 pm

Aaron_Silver wrote:
Keyser wrote:Last week we found out why Sharon sticks with the Philth - he gives her something that no other man can! :gigglesnshit:

To be serious, just for a moment, Yorke is really making a brilliant, original character into a laughing stock, he needs to have a word with himself, twat.

He does not care as long as he is performing fellatio on the Philth. :roll:

So now Mitchell has had direct involvement in the deaths of -

The homeless man.
Steve.
Dennis.
Kevin.
Luke.
Shortly poor Vincent.

With absolutely no comeback and we are actually supposed to admire him for it.

Fuck TBTB and fuck Yorke for ruining the entire show by making it all about his little bald God as soon as he arrived as EP all those years ago.

:Lucia:
Keyser

Postby Nucks » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:30 pm

Keyser wrote:we are actually supposed to admire him for it.

What makes you say that?

On a smaller scale, Corrie has Pat Phelan and it’s very mixed on fans who like him and those who loathe him. Same for Tracey Barlow, she’s got fans and haters galore. Both those characters have murdered or been directly responsible for the death of more than one character.

Why do you think fans are supposed to admire Phil?
Nucks

Postby jp761 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:33 pm

Nucks wrote:

What makes you say that?

On a smaller scale, Corrie has Pat Phelan and it’s very mixed on fans who like him and those who loathe him. Same for Tracey Barlow, she’s got fans and haters galore. Both those characters have murdered or been directly responsible for the death of more than one character.

I think Keyser secretly fancies Yorke and Steve/Phil, his skills at hiding this are second to none. I'm impressed. It's akin to the skills of a Sister who fancies her Brother's best friend. :gigglesnshit:

jp761

Postby Nucks » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:15 pm

jp761 wrote:
Nucks wrote:

What makes you say that?

I think Keyser secretly fancies Yorke and Steve/Phil, his skills at hiding this are second to none. I'm impressed. It's akin to the skills of a Sister who fancies her Brother's best friend. :gigglesnshit:

He does mention fellatio quite a lot. :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby jp761 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:27 pm

Nucks wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Nucks wrote:

What makes you say that?

He does mention fellatio quite a lot. :gigglesnshit:
He's just a cunning fellow at times. :ooer:
jp761

PreviousNext

Return to TV And Radio