The Wonderful Conservative Party is going great guns

The Wonderful Conservative Party is going great guns

Postby Rocthedog » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:43 pm

Why is this site a bastion of that idiot Labour Party and now I find Lib Dem supporters?
Why don't you support that Great and Wonderful Conservative Party, run by another great woman leader? Your thoughts, please don't be shy I know there is closet Conservative supporters on this site. We have that wonderful man Boris, which I know you all appreciate. We have GOVE who is a really nice guy. And many other really super MP's I expect very good comments. Happy Comments.
Rocthedog

Re: The Wonderful Conservative Party is going great guns

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:52 pm

Rocthedog wrote:Why is this site a bastion of that idiot Labour Party and now I find Lib Dem supporters?
Why don't you support that Great and Wonderful Conservative Party, run by another great woman leader? Your thoughts, please don't be shy I know there is closet Conservative supporters on this site. We have that wonderful man Boris, which I know you all appreciate. We have GOVE who is a really nice guy. And many other really super MP's I expect very good comments. Happy Comments.

:whistle: :dafinger:

Postby Puzzler » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:07 pm

Another great one? Thatcher was an evil cunt and so is May, stick it up ya arse :dafinger:
Puzzler

Postby Jay Jay » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:53 pm

Rocthedog wrote:Why is this site a bastion of that idiot Labour Party and now I find Lib Dem supporters?

You sir, are a Labour party stooge.
No one in their right mind thinks the Tories are any good.
Brexit is just one policy that shows how crap the Tories are.
Davis, Gove and Johnson (no relation thank fuck) are starring in a Three Stooges Remake. :gigglesnshit:
Jay Jay

Postby Rocthedog » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:42 pm

Jay Jay wrote:

You sir, are a Labour party stooge.
No one in their right mind thinks the Tories are any good.
Brexit is just one policy that shows how crap the Tories are.
Davis, Gove and Johnson (no relation thank fuck) are starring in a Three Stooges Remake. :gigglesnshit:

JaythecuntJay, You must be fucking insane calling me a Labour stooge you stupid cunt. I would not go near anything to with Labour except bury the cunts. Have a Nice Day
Rocthedog

Postby Gigabit » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:48 pm

Okay so you've just called the Labour Party idiots.

Care to explain why?
Gigabit

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:50 pm

Gigabit wrote:Okay so you've just called the Labour Party idiots.

Care to explain why?

Labour who over the last few generations have borrowed less paid back more time and time again.
http://www.taxresearch.org.uk/Blog/2016 ... -70-years/
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Gigabit » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:51 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Care to explain why?

Labour who over the last few generations have borrowed less paid back more time and time again.
http://www.taxresearch.org.uk/Blog/2016 ... -70-years/

Those pesky facts.

We need an Attlee Government more than ever. Corbyn must deliver.
Gigabit

Postby Rocthedog » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:55 pm

Care to explain why?

To vote Corbyn and Mcdonut in as party leaders is idiotic there are far finer people in the Labour party than them. Corbyn voted against his own party over 500 times. Too put Marxist into power is not only idiotic but plain stupid, There sorted for you. Have Nice Day.
Rocthedog

Postby Gigabit » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:56 pm

Rocthedog wrote:

Care to explain why?

To vote Corbyn and Mcdonut in as party leaders is idiotic there are far finer people in the Labour party than them. Corbyn voted against his own party over 500 times. Too put Marxist into power is not only idiotic but plain stupid, There sorted for you. Have Nice Day.

I am glad he voted against the neoliberal Tory-lite party it became. He has restored it to being a LABOUR Party.

I will await the usual evidence for the Marxist claim.
Gigabit

Postby Gen Franco » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:58 pm

What's the weather like in Spain now, Rocthedog?
Gen Franco

Postby Gigabit » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:01 pm

Spain? Centrist Parties are dropping like flies all over Europe, I am stunned you want one here again.
Gigabit

Postby Stooo » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:03 pm

Because it's a bit shit and boring. They should rename it as the snorey party.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:04 pm

Rocthedog wrote:

Care to explain why?

Yet he IMF say Corbynomics is plain old fashioned sensible economics.
I know I know you don't like to hear the truth.
You need to go beyond the headlines and actually think.
I know it's old fashioned but thinking can be good for you and those around you ....

Jeremy Corbyn wins economists’ backing for anti-austerity policies

Former adviser to Bank of England among signatories to letter dismissing criticism of economic plans, saying they are ‘not extreme’
More than 40 leading economists, including a former adviser to the Bank of England, have made public their support for Jeremy Corbyn’s policies, dismissing claims that they are extreme, in a major boost to the leftwinger’s campaign to be leader.

The intervention comes as the Corbyn campaign reveals that a Labour government led by the MP for Islington North would reserve the right to renationalise Royal Bank of Scotland and other public assets, “with either no compensation or with any undervaluation deducted from any compensation for renationalisation” if they are sold at a knockdown price over the next five years.

The left winger’s economic policies – dubbed Corbynomics – have come under sustained attack in recent days, including by members of his own party, with Andy Burnham warning his party in an interview with this paper not to f>>>>>>>>>>>>> https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... orbynomics
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Stooo » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:05 pm

Gigabit wrote:Spain? Centrist Parties are dropping like flies all over Europe, I am stunned you want one here again.

Roc's an immigrant to Spain.
Stooo
Site Admin

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs