DS thread # 91

Big Threads

Re: DS thread # 90

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:41 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
Nucks wrote:Try using both hands for typing.

My other hand is busy

TMI

The old ladies don't like it when you sexualise things

Which old ladies? :ooer:

It’s just Baity McBaiter frog at it again.
:roll:

What with her never letting the forum forget how young she is (obvs) you'd think she'd be out on some hot dates sometimes, instead of pitching up here night after night and all weekend.

No matter what time of day I read back here, there she always is being a pest and posting snide shyte.

Postby Helena NLI » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:42 pm

Gigabit wrote:I just banter tbh

banter banter banter!!!!

You were doing well there......don't over-egg the pudding!
Helena NLI

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:55 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Gigabit wrote:
Nucks wrote:Try using both hands for typing.

My other hand is busy

TMI

The old ladies don't like it when you sexualise things

Which old ladies? :ooer:

It’s just Baity McBaiter frog at it again.
:roll:

Pot kettle?

Postby Gigabit » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:21 pm

WHERE ARE MY TRIFLES!!!
Gigabit

Postby Nucks » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:22 pm

Gigabit wrote:WHERE ARE MY TRIFLES!!!

Jason Watkins ate most of them.
Nucks

Postby Gigabit » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:23 pm

Nucks wrote:

Today???
Gigabit

Postby MG2 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:45 pm

Think I shall reserve judgement on Gigs.
MG2

Postby creamcheese » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:48 pm

Slarti barti shitface is an alerter. You wanna keep your eye on that little squealer.
creamcheese

Postby TWAT » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:51 pm

Nucks wrote:

Nah, I'm all about the cakes .. I bake now .. and no, i'm not a master-baker either eyebrow
TWAT

Postby Doomlord2 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:25 pm

guest wrote:
It's her insufferable imaginary superior intellectual attitude that grinds me. Yet, anais32 has on many occassions come out with some eye-watering gaffs - her complete lack of knowledge on MH issues despite trying to portray she knew more than most; her trying to tell posters what they were thinking and feeling whilst quickly dismissing their replies. The wiki link regarding the law was comedy gold; her acclaimed author who turned out to be a reporter who was gaining financially from the case - something she had snidely accused everyone else of doing :gigglesnshit: The most memorable for me was when she claimed a physiatrist would deliberately lie to the authorities regarding Venables MH to keep him in prison, soon tried to backtrack and deflect when someone, who actually works in the MH field and knew what he was talking about, challenged her.

I notice she's in a thread about a tv comedy and has done her best to derail it by going on about mysgonisty amongst gays....all because posters don't agree with her opinion. :gigglesnshit:

She's a real credit to her profession, not.

I think that might have been HobbitFeet or Me.
Doomlord2

Postby Gigabit » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:51 pm

MG2 wrote:Think I shall reserve judgement on Gigs.

Just here for a good time me!
Gigabit

Postby MG2 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:12 pm

Doomlord2 wrote:
guest wrote:
It's her insufferable imaginary superior intellectual attitude that grinds me. Yet, anais32 has on many occassions come out with some eye-watering gaffs - her complete lack of knowledge on MH issues despite trying to portray she knew more than most; her trying to tell posters what they were thinking and feeling whilst quickly dismissing their replies. The wiki link regarding the law was comedy gold; her acclaimed author who turned out to be a reporter who was gaining financially from the case - something she had snidely accused everyone else of doing :gigglesnshit: The most memorable for me was when she claimed a physiatrist would deliberately lie to the authorities regarding Venables MH to keep him in prison, soon tried to backtrack and deflect when someone, who actually works in the MH field and knew what he was talking about, challenged her.

I notice she's in a thread about a tv comedy and has done her best to derail it by going on about mysgonisty amongst gays....all because posters don't agree with her opinion. :gigglesnshit:

That reminds me of that utter twat, paul (?), who reckoned he was a MH expert and baited and prodded and poked until he was kicked off DS. I'm sure he was on that thread or maybe it was something similar.
MG2

Postby Holly » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:32 pm

Holly wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:
Goodwife wrote:I had to remove my last avi on sunday because of people complaining!think I would get strung up or put in the stocks for that!

why the fuck would you do that
unless admin give a valid reason
your avi is good
fuck anyone else
:dunno:

I think there may have been at least one mod passing comment :gigglesnshit:

Someone posted this gif at me the other day so that will do, deleted the other one

Hang on a minute, you can't just make some wild accusation and leave it at that ...Who complained about your avie? That link you provided shows nothing. You mean that ONE guest who commented? ...and which Mod made a passing comment that was so dramatic that you had to change your avie?

Please elaborate :thumbsup:

Bump!!!
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Doomlord2 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:48 pm

MG2 wrote:
Doomlord2 wrote:
guest wrote:

That reminds me of that utter twat, paul (?), who reckoned he was a MH expert and baited and prodded and poked until he was kicked off DS. I'm sure he was on that thread or maybe it was something similar.

Paul_Jenkins. Had to be a PBU, 100's of posts a day. DS did nothing about him for weeks until a thread emerged where it turned out he had harrassed muktiple users by PM. All of whom had reported it.
DS eventially banned him and I think removed the complainy thread. I always thought it was Viper.
Doomlord2

Postby Nucks » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:10 am

TWATkins wrote:
Nucks wrote:

Nah, I'm all about the cakes .. I bake now .. and no, i'm not a master-baker either eyebrow

:gigglesnshit: You know I like seeing your burger-stuffing face round here. :wink:
Nucks

Next

Return to The Archive